Man Who Was Arrested At US Capitol For Carrying Machete Was An Illegal Immigrant Released By Biden Admin

I read the article. He was arrested by Border Patrol, but lacked the detention facilities to keep him. The Republican House keeps voting against additional money for Border Security, and then blames Biden when shit like this happens.

I blame Republicans for the mess because they refuse to either fund border security or reform immigration law.
Facts!

So, you were lying when you said Republicans refused to "reform immigration law." Thanks for clearing that up.

No I wasn't. There was no "reform" in that bill, and Republicans made zero effort to negotiate a bi-partisan package. All they did was pass a bill to codify Trump's failed Souther Border policy.

Donald Trump is the ONLY President in American history to declare an National Emergency on the Southern Border. And he declared that NE more than 3 years into his administration so he can't blame that on Obama.

Trump completely fucked up everything at the Southern Border, declared a NE and then left a big mess for someone else to fix. So of course it's all Biden's fault, that Trump dismantled US immigration services.

How are YOU so stupid that you don't see what happened here. Are you that gutless and stupid???

How are YOU so stupid that you don't see what happened here. Are you that gutless and stupid???
Have a blessed life. I have no time for lying partisans that offer the board nothing more than lies and puerile insults

Have a blessed life. I have no time for lying partisans that offer the board nothing more than lies and puerile insults

A blessed life - believing a liar like Donald Trump???? The problem for you is that I'm neither lying nor a "partisan". I'm an outside observer of the idiocy of the Trump Cult.

The person you're describing is yourself. Your posts parrot right wing lies, and your insults are definitely childish and puerile.
Democrats have no problem with illegals killing over 200,000 Americans with their drug trafficking. Now shut your Canadian pie hole!

Time and time again, it’s been proven that immigrants are not importing drugs from Mexico, that the importation of drugs from Mexico was being carried out by Americans.

You consistently blame immigrants for everything from high crime rates to drug deaths when the reality is that the high crime rates immigrants have lower crime rates than natural born Americans and the drugs or being smuggled by Americans not emigrants.

The only reason Americans oppose immigration is because right wing media has been lying to them for decades about immigration.

A
foreign national at the US Capitol with a deadly weapon?

Too bad for the Democrats that he is a foreign national. I'm sure if this was a US Citizen, the Democrats would be charging him with an Insurrection, putting him in jail on no bail until his trial 3 years away, and then tossing him in prison for 10 years.

According to ICE, this guy will be subject to "removal proceedings" at this time, I am sure he will be put on a plane back to Venezuela and allowed to "try again" to get into the US. Then he'll get a ticket to fly anywhere, get another cell phone and a Visa gift card.

Pretty messed up ‘Subject’ line. It makes it sound like Biden released this man before he was president! :auiqs.jpg:

A blessed life - believing a liar like Donald Trump???? The problem for you is that I'm neither lying nor a "partisan". I'm an outside observer of the idiocy of the Trump Cult.

The person you're describing is yourself. Your posts parrot right wing lies, and your insults are definitely childish and puerile.

Time and time again, it’s been proven that immigrants are not importing drugs from Mexico, that the importation of drugs from Mexico was being carried out by Americans.

You consistently blame immigrants for everything from high crime rates to drug deaths when the reality is that the high crime rates immigrants have lower crime rates than natural born Americans and the drugs or being smuggled by Americans not emigrants.

The only reason Americans oppose immigration is because right wing media has been lying to them for decades about immigration.

oh go fuck yourself, Mr. Potato head has lied over and over, probably 10 thousand times more than the 45th president has. I will say, when the Illegals show up at my doorstep i am buying all of them a ticket to Canada free of charge....

Forum List

Back