Cecile Richards, Planned Parenthood CEO has Brain Cancer

tenor.gif
^^ notice he can’t answer the question.

How many black lives has PP killed?

I pretty much give just as much of a shit about this sociopath's condition as I did when those treasonous pieces of shit Ted Kennedy and John McLame announced the same thing. Can't happen to worse people, cause there are none.

Like I said, please have your politicians and candidates run on this rhetoric.

You believe it's a winner, right?
^Deflection coward; bolded words indicate childish need for attention and approval - personality type most likely to engage in homosexual prostitution (which comports well with his pseudo-political whoredom).

Feeling bad for her is like feeling bad if Bin Ladin got cancer. And it is the Christian thing to do to show sympathy for such people.

Her types of policies and politics have gotten us the worst levels of depression and drug use in American history. It is people like the leaders of Planned Parenthood and BLM that have wrecked the economy for the proud white man and black man in this country. They gave us The highest rate of single young depressed men in American history. And a growing rate of single young woman. Yes, that’s evil.

And our Lord Jesus rises above it and we will prevail over this from those who work for Al-Qaeda and Planned Parenthood, which are two very similar organizations.
I'll just pray that she repents and is saved. That's the best i can do. It's just simply evil to dedicate your life to the killing of the unborn.

He will. All she has to do is have a sincerely broken heart over her actions against the unborn... and ask His forgiveness.
When God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah it was due to their treatment of the poor, the needy and the stranger. Much like what America is engaging in today.

Abortion, however, was never mentioned.

Forum List

Back