Man Who Was Arrested At US Capitol For Carrying Machete Was An Illegal Immigrant Released By Biden Admin

oh go fuck yourself, Mr. Potato head has lied over and over, probably 10 thousand times more than the 45th president has. I will say, when the Illegals show up at my doorstep i am buying all of them a ticket to Canada free of charge....
Bottom line:

Mr. Poopy Pants, ON the list.

Mr. Potatohead, NOT on the list.

A
foreign national at the US Capitol with a deadly weapon?

Too bad for the Democrats that he is a foreign national. I'm sure if this was a US Citizen, the Democrats would be charging him with an Insurrection, putting him in jail on no bail until his trial 3 years away, and then tossing him in prison for 10 years.

According to ICE, this guy will be subject to "removal proceedings" at this time, I am sure he will be put on a plane back to Venezuela and allowed to "try again" to get into the US. Then he'll get a ticket to fly anywhere, get another cell phone and a Visa gift card.

Those damned white supremacists.

Bottom line:

Mr. Poopy Pants, ON the list.

Mr. Potatohead, NOT on the list.
Is that the only way you can win elections, by acting like Venezuela? Are you that afraid that teh 45th president could be the 47th president? Your 46th president must really suck balls if he has to run unopposed.

Is that the only way you can win elections, by acting like Venezuela? Are you that afraid that teh 45th president could be the 47th president? Your 46th president must really suck balls if he has to run unopposed.
If we’re becoming Venezuela, that’s on Trump. He even hires the same advisors.

If we’re becoming Venezuela, that’s on Trump. He even hires the same advisors.
It isnt President Trump trying to tax everyone into poverty. It isnt President Trump trying to take away people's right to own a gas furnace, ICE car, Gas stove, etc. It isnt President Trump trying to redistribute the wealth of America into the hands of China or Ukraine. Shall i continue? you dumbass...

Forum List

Back