'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

....and I'll bitch slap you like every other Lefty ass on this board.

I'm good.
I look forward to seeing that some day.

Are you into Wookies?

Not very bright, are you little man.

Bright enough to get to respond to every post you pretend you are above.

You ain't my first rodeo kid.

Oh you can respond alright, just not with any intelligence. It's pretty obvious that you've never actually thought about anything. It's too difficult for you to focus with your knees jerking uncontrollably like that all the time.

Say's my little puppet ;)

Not much to you, is there.

You Lefty idiots are going after Cruz's wife, so fuck off anything goes.

Have you read any of your comments in the Planet of the Apes thread?

They are all inspired by you going after Cruz's wife sqaw.

Racist aren't inspired by anything but hate and stupidity.

Are you a disaffected black man?

Worse yet....are you married to a wookie?

Worse yet........are you Obama's wife?

You really this smart.

Because you are trying to tell black people they should not be offended by being called an ape because Bush was called an ape
Blacks were not the ones calling him an ape were they?

Talk to us Chimp......wanna a nanna?

Not much to you, is there.

Have you read any of your hateful comments in this thread?

Their comments only serve to demonstrate that there is no such thing as an intelligent or honest racist.
I dont believe anyone is 100% racist free ever. If you saw 3 hooded brothers approaching would your heart start racing? If not you're dumb.

If youre black do you think most whites are prejudice? If not you're dumb.

Have you read any of your comments in the Planet of the Apes thread?

They are all inspired by you going after Cruz's wife sqaw.

Racist aren't inspired by anything but hate and stupidity.

Are you a disaffected black man?

Worse yet....are you married to a wookie?

Worse yet........are you Obama's wife?

You really this smart.

Dance mailman.....

Univision host Rodner Figueroa was fired Wednesday after comparing first lady Michelle Obama's appearance to that of someone from the cast of the "Planet of the Apes."

The Emmy-winning host was dismissed over the racist remark said during his live segment on the entertainment news show "El Gordo Y La Flaca," HuffPost Voces first reported. Univision confirmed the news via e-mail earlier today.

Figueroa's comment came while talking about make-up artist Paolo Ballesteros' viral undertaking of transforming himself into female celebrities. The fashionista, known for his critical "Fashion Police"-style remarks, analyzed Ballesteros' transformation for Michelle Obama with an original photo of the first lady beside it.

"Mind you, you know that Michelle Obama looks like she's part of the cast of "Planet of the Apes," the film," Figueroa said.

More: Univision Host Rodner Figueroa Fired Over Racist 'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

I applaud Univision for firing Figueroa so promptly. Such racist disrespect for our First Lady should never be tolerated.
Have you seen that avatar photo of the poster Steve McGarrett? It's uncanny.

I look forward to seeing that some day.

Are you into Wookies?

Oh you can respond alright, just not with any intelligence. It's pretty obvious that you've never actually thought about anything. It's too difficult for you to focus with your knees jerking uncontrollably like that all the time.

I think it's time you began your rehabilitation to humanity. You should start by dealing with the fundamental unresolved personal issues that are evidently the source of all your confusion. As with many racists, your anger, hatred and bigotry stem from your own inner turmoil, your behavior indicates severe overcompensation for your own latent sexual orientation. You pretend to hate black men because of your insatiable desire to have sex with them. This is no way to deal with your problem, you need to talk to someone, a counselor, priest, minister, or rabbi, bartender, who ever you feel most comfortable talking to. Once you begin this process I think you'll feel a lot better about yourself, don't be ashamed of who you are. Accept it and embrace your true orientation. Maybe you could find help right here on this forum, there are obviously plenty more just like you, so you aren't alone in this. Maybe you guys could form a support group or something.

Are you into Wookies?

I think it's time you began your rehabilitation to humanity. You should start by dealing with the fundamental unresolved personal issues that are evidently the source of all your confusion. As with many racists, your anger, hatred and bigotry stem from your own inner turmoil, your behavior indicates severe overcompensation for your own latent sexual orientation. You pretend to hate black men because of your insatiable desire to have sex with them. This is no way to deal with your problem, you need to talk to someone, a counselor, priest, minister, or rabbi, bartender, who ever you feel most comfortable talking to. Once you begin this process I think you'll feel a lot better about yourself, don't be ashamed of who you are. Accept it and embrace your true orientation. Maybe you could find help right here on this forum, there are obviously plenty more just like you, so you aren't alone in this. Maybe you guys could form a support group or something.

Let me know when you want your better half to come home......but hey.....it will never be the same between you.

Do you really want to pretend that there's no racial implications to the monkey references with regard to black people?

I don't want to pretend that just because someone is black, an insult is instantly a racist insult. Why do you assume there are racial implications? Because many apes and monkeys happen to have black skin? Well guess what....there are also apes and monkeys that have red and pink skin too.

You can't provide a single reason why the same insult is racist for one race, but not racist for another race.

Are you simply intellectually dishonest? Or just completely fucking retarded?

No, I'm just smarter than you.

So now you're going to pretend that there is no long disgraceful history of racial caricatures like that. Why do you bother posting if you aren't going to be honest?

When you hear Bill Maher say this about George W. Bush, is the first thought to pop into your mind an analysis for the racist quality of his comment? Or is your first evaluation some other concern?

Once upon a time, black people were kept as slaves. It's a disgraceful page in our history. Slaves were often kept in chains. Now, if I'm hanging out with my friends and I jokingly say "If you don't stop I'm going to put this chain around your neck" to a friend who happens to be black, is that racist?

See, your problem is that when something is said to a black person, the racism lens is the first lens you filter it through. Not so for white people. By having a different set of criteria for evaluation based entirely on race you are the one who is in fact being racist.

Do you really want to pretend that there's no racial implications to the monkey references with regard to black people?

I don't want to pretend that just because someone is black, an insult is instantly a racist insult. Why do you assume there are racial implications? Because many apes and monkeys happen to have black skin? Well guess what....there are also apes and monkeys that have red and pink skin too.

You can't provide a single reason why the same insult is racist for one race, but not racist for another race.

Are you simply intellectually dishonest? Or just completely fucking retarded?

No, I'm just smarter than you.

So now you're going to pretend that there is no long disgraceful history of racial caricatures like that. Why do you bother posting if you aren't going to be honest?

When you hear Bill Maher say this about George W. Bush, is the first thought to pop into your mind an analysis for the racist quality of his comment? Or is your first evaluation some other concern?

Once upon a time, black people were kept as slaves. It's a disgraceful page in our history. Slaves were often kept in chains. Now, if I'm hanging out with my friends and I jokingly say "If you don't stop I'm going to put this chain around your neck" to a friend who happens to be black, is that racist?

See, your problem is that when something is said to a black person, the racism lens is the first lens you filter it through. Not so for white people. By having a different set of criteria for evaluation based entirely on race you are the one who is in fact being racist.

Based on what I've seen on this thread, I'll know better than to take any of your remarks seriously in the future.

Opps. Time for the loons to start boycotting GOOGLE!

2015-07-01_17-34-44.jpg

Opps. Time for the loons to start boycotting GOOGLE!

View attachment 43683

If Google was owned by the Koch brothers, the left would claim it was intentional. There would be violence, a visit from race-baiting Al Sharpton and probably a building or two burned down. Remember the way libs freaked out over the 'where's the bleach' emoticon? They twisted that and claimed it meant bleaching things, like dark emoticons, white. And we all know that just being white is, in and of itself, racist. Only whites, like Rachel, who spray on tans, get a perm and dye their hair dark can be forgiven. Funny that when confronted with genuine racist remarks from other liberals, the left stays eerily silent. It's only an outrage when done by the right even when the left has to really stretch their imaginations to see something as racist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back