Senator Scott ridicules Obama

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., said Thursday that the Supreme Court's decision to overrule affirmative action in colleges should be celebrated.
On "The Faulkner Focus," the 2024 presidential candidate also hit back at former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama, who said "my heart breaks" for young people who are "wondering what their future holds" after the decision. Scott said the Obamas and others on the left are pushing lies "from the pit of hell" about opportunity in America.

Comment:
Senator Scott is correct about Obama.
Obama is a racist demagogue who it trying to incite racial hatred and fear with the Dem voters.....once again, or as usual.
Obama and the Leftist do not accept that everyone has the same civil rights in education.
Not accepting civil rights equality is a perfect oxymoron.
The Racist Democrats believe that they have a right to racial discrimination in employment and education.
Not every White person is rich, and not every Black person is poor.
In fact, there are about twice as many poor White people than there are poor Black people, although the poverty rates are different.
Do Obama's daughters need affirmative action?

People below the poverty line in America.
poordemographicsytfhtgkukhy.JPG

Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., said Thursday that the Supreme Court's decision to overrule affirmative action in colleges should be celebrated.
On "The Faulkner Focus," the 2024 presidential candidate also hit back at former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama, who said "my heart breaks" for young people who are "wondering what their future holds" after the decision. Scott said the Obamas and others on the left are pushing lies "from the pit of hell" about opportunity in America.

Comment:
Obama is a racist demagogue who it trying to incite racial hatred and fear with the Dem voters.....once again, or as usual.
Obama and the Leftist do not accept that everyone has the same civil rights in education.
The Racist Democrats believe that they have a right to racial discrimination in employment and education.
In fact, there are about twice as many poor White people than there are poor Black people, although the poverty rates are different.

View attachment 799955
Let's not forget:

R.45f0bbfb41939744d6c3c8b76bd6e495

Comment:

View attachment 799955
Affirmative Action covered white women also.

Everything should be merit based. That actually changed the year I was getting out of school.

It was peaceful most of the time, then class sizes and book prices spiked enormously.

To take advantage of the large influx of new students, I would guess.

Comment:

View attachment 799955

I agree that affirmative action in this way is bad.
However your chart shows only the number of people. That 42.4% of people in poverty are white, when they make up 57.8% of the population. While blacks have 23.1% of poverty, they make up 12.1%.

Blacks, 24.1% chance of being in poverty. Whites 8.2%

Everything should be merit based. That actually changed the year I was getting out of school.

It was peaceful most of the time, then class sizes and book prices spiked enormously.

To take advantage of the large influx of new students, I would guess.
Most people oppose affirmative action.

Only Scott can get away with it. Barry Hussein could have been indicted for his part in the mess they called "operation Fast/Furious" when one of the weapons he authorized to be shipped to Mexican drug cartels was used to murder a Border Patrol Officer but he was immune from ridicule because of his skin color and his political affiliation. The media found everything there was to know about George Bush's Yale years but for some reason Hussein's school records are locked in a freaking vault and the media isn't curious.

I agree that affirmative action in this way is bad.
However your chart shows only the number of people. That 42.4% of people in poverty are white, when they make up 57.8% of the population. While blacks have 23.1% of poverty, they make up 12.1%.

Blacks, 24.1% chance of being in poverty. Whites 8.2%
There's plenty of smart black people, it makes no sense to let not-so-smart ones in to fill a quota when in reality,

it will cost a smarter person opportunity, no matter what they are, they could be black, too.

It also degrades the whole system, and lemme tell ya, the system definitely has degraded since I went to school.

Forum List

Back