Michelle Obama Says 2024 Election Worries Keep Her Up At Night

.....Biden who?

Any killers belong in jail, as any Democrat will tell you. Whats the hate about?

SHUP you ignorant goofball. Without even reading I know you are wrong. If the Illegal had not gotten into the USA then Mother and Son would be alive.

Did she ever get her girls back "Bring back out girls". Notice 1000 Jewish teens raped/killed/kidnapped.....nary a peep outa big momma.

BREAKING: Beloved former First Lady Michelle Obama sounds the alarm about the 2024 election, says that she is "terrified" of what might happen if Donald Trump wins again.

She hit the nail on the head and this should send a chill down all of our spines....

"I am terrified about what could possibly happen," said Mrs. Obama on the On Purpose podcast.

While she didn't mention Trump by name, it was clear that she was talking about the deranged MAGA cult leader.

"Because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted," she said.

"The fact that people think that government, does it really even do anything? And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, government does everything for us.’ And we cannot take this democracy for granted. And sometimes I worry that we do," she went on.

"Those are the things that keep me up," she added, stating that there are wars "in too many regions" and that we have the serious problems of artificial intelligence, education, the effects of smartphone proliferation, and voter engagement to tackle..

Michelle Obama is absolutely correct. All of these issues are deadly serious — to say nothing of climate change — and with a lunatic criminal like Donald Trump at the wheel we could drive the entire planet off a cliff.

"The tone and tenor of the message matters. We can’t just say what the first thing that comes to our minds," said Mrs. Obama, an apparent reference to Trump's hateful stream-of-consciousness rambling.

"That is not authenticity to me. That’s childish, and we see childish leadership right before us — what that looks like and how that feels, where somebody is just base, and vulgar and cynical in a leadership position," she went on.

"It doesn’t trickle down well. That just begets more of that. I think we are obligated to model, for those of us that have a platform, because it resonates. And I want to resonate good. I want to resonate reason, and compassion and empathy," she added.

Well said.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

You're not alone, Michelle! Trump is causing many people to have sleepless nights. What do you think?
And her worries concern us, how, exactly?

BREAKING: Beloved former First Lady Michelle Obama sounds the alarm about the 2024 election, says that she is "terrified" of what might happen if Donald Trump wins again.

She hit the nail on the head and this should send a chill down all of our spines....

"I am terrified about what could possibly happen," said Mrs. Obama on the On Purpose podcast.

While she didn't mention Trump by name, it was clear that she was talking about the deranged MAGA cult leader.

"Because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted," she said.

"The fact that people think that government, does it really even do anything? And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, government does everything for us.’ And we cannot take this democracy for granted. And sometimes I worry that we do," she went on.

"Those are the things that keep me up," she added, stating that there are wars "in too many regions" and that we have the serious problems of artificial intelligence, education, the effects of smartphone proliferation, and voter engagement to tackle..

Michelle Obama is absolutely correct. All of these issues are deadly serious — to say nothing of climate change — and with a lunatic criminal like Donald Trump at the wheel we could drive the entire planet off a cliff.

"The tone and tenor of the message matters. We can’t just say what the first thing that comes to our minds," said Mrs. Obama, an apparent reference to Trump's hateful stream-of-consciousness rambling.

"That is not authenticity to me. That’s childish, and we see childish leadership right before us — what that looks like and how that feels, where somebody is just base, and vulgar and cynical in a leadership position," she went on.

"It doesn’t trickle down well. That just begets more of that. I think we are obligated to model, for those of us that have a platform, because it resonates. And I want to resonate good. I want to resonate reason, and compassion and empathy," she added.

Well said.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

You're not alone, Michelle! Trump is causing many people to have sleepless nights. What do you think?
Lol.
You obviously have a lot of sleepless nights based on the amount of Occupy Democrats TDS spam you shit all over the forum.

Fact is, Big Mike's life will not be affected in the slightest as they hide in their gated community.

Forum List

Back