Michelle Obama Says 2024 Election Worries Keep Her Up At Night

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
BREAKING: Beloved former First Lady Michelle Obama sounds the alarm about the 2024 election, says that she is "terrified" of what might happen if Donald Trump wins again.

She hit the nail on the head and this should send a chill down all of our spines....

"I am terrified about what could possibly happen," said Mrs. Obama on the On Purpose podcast.

While she didn't mention Trump by name, it was clear that she was talking about the deranged MAGA cult leader.

"Because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted," she said.

"The fact that people think that government, does it really even do anything? And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, government does everything for us.’ And we cannot take this democracy for granted. And sometimes I worry that we do," she went on.

"Those are the things that keep me up," she added, stating that there are wars "in too many regions" and that we have the serious problems of artificial intelligence, education, the effects of smartphone proliferation, and voter engagement to tackle..

Michelle Obama is absolutely correct. All of these issues are deadly serious — to say nothing of climate change — and with a lunatic criminal like Donald Trump at the wheel we could drive the entire planet off a cliff.

"The tone and tenor of the message matters. We can’t just say what the first thing that comes to our minds," said Mrs. Obama, an apparent reference to Trump's hateful stream-of-consciousness rambling.

"That is not authenticity to me. That’s childish, and we see childish leadership right before us — what that looks like and how that feels, where somebody is just base, and vulgar and cynical in a leadership position," she went on.

"It doesn’t trickle down well. That just begets more of that. I think we are obligated to model, for those of us that have a platform, because it resonates. And I want to resonate good. I want to resonate reason, and compassion and empathy," she added.

Well said.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

You're not alone, Michelle! Trump is causing many people to have sleepless nights. What do you think?

Last edited:
she's concerned that Obama' 4rth term is in jeopardy ! why is that ? if dem leadership is so great why is she worried that Trump may win .. face commie ... even if the treasonous left is successful in imprisoning their strongest opponent your next POTUS will be a republican ..

Last edited:
BREAKING: Beloved former First Lady Michelle Obama sounds the alarm about the 2024 election, says that she is "terrified" of what might happen if Donald Trump wins again.

She hit the nail on the head and this should send a chill down all of our spines....

"I am terrified about what could possibly happen," said Mrs. Obama on the On Purpose podcast.

While she didn't mention Trump by name, it was clear that she was talking about the deranged MAGA cult leader.

"Because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted," she said.

"The fact that people think that government, does it really even do anything? And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, government does everything for us.’ And we cannot take this democracy for granted. And sometimes I worry that we do," she went on.

"Those are the things that keep me up," she added, stating that there are wars "in too many regions" and that we have the serious problems of artificial intelligence, education, the effects of smartphone proliferation, and voter engagement to tackle..

Michelle Obama is absolutely correct. All of these issues are deadly serious — to say nothing of climate change — and with a lunatic criminal like Donald Trump at the wheel we could drive the entire planet off a cliff.

"The tone and tenor of the message matters. We can’t just say what the first thing that comes to our minds," said Mrs. Obama, an apparent reference to Trump's hateful stream-of-consciousness rambling.

"That is not authenticity to me. That’s childish, and we see childish leadership right before us — what that looks like and how that feels, where somebody is just base, and vulgar and cynical in a leadership position," she went on.

"It doesn’t trickle down well. That just begets more of that. I think we are obligated to model, for those of us that have a platform, because it resonates. And I want to resonate good. I want to resonate reason, and compassion and empathy," she added.

Well said.

You're not alone, Michelle! Trump is causing many people to have sleepless nights. What do you think?
you scared lakota?....

Well said.

Maybe it is jock itch?

Will the dems dump Biden for Michele? Will the big money oligarchs step up?

Doubtful. Joe needs to win so he can pardon Hunter.

Too Old Joe is it. Can't wait for November.
oh the dems want Briben to step aside but Briben aint going to quietly step aside .. Michele aint running ... however Newsom is waiting in the wings ..

The fact that establishment figures like Big Mike Obama are concerned about us millions of little Trumpsters reasserting control over America tells me that The Donald is on the right path.

Well said.

she sounds as dumb as Commiela Whoris.

OIP.JWE5IqJb1B8bw8X3NULXUQHaIG

A multi-millionaire with 24/7 Special Service protection, global political connections and multiple platforms to air her grievances is kept up at night in her multi-million dollar mansion with the highest tech security in case Trump wins?

I would love her or anyone of similar means to take a polygraph exam after making such a statement especially with the state of the world today.

A multi-millionaire with 24/7 Special Service protection, global political connections and multiple platforms to air her grievances is kept up at night in her multi-million dollar mansion with the highest tech security in case Trump wins?

I would love her or anyone of similar means to take a polygraph exam after making such a statement especially with the state of the world today.
This would be the result of either Obama morons hooked up to a polygraph before the first question was asked.

1704773674622.png

she's concerned that Obama' 4rth term is in jeopardy ! why is that ? if dem leadership is so great why is she worried that Trump may win .. face commie ... even if the treasonous left is successful in imprisoning their strongest opponent your next POTUS will be a republican ..

Yes yes.......she is concerned that Barack Ovomit 4th term is in jeopardy!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Winner!!!!

Well said.

Mrs. Obama is correct and she's far from alone.

The majority of voters don’t want a second disastrous Trump regime – unfortunately, the people don’t elect presidents.

Michelle Obama says she feared that Americans were taking 'democracy for granted,' echoing the concerns President Joe Biden shared during his Valley Forge speech Friday.
'What's going to happen in this next election?
'I am terrified about what could possibly happen because our leaders matter,' Obama said.
She continued, 'Who we select speaks for us.
Who holds that bully pulpit, it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted.'
Joe Biden warned that Trump represented a threat to democracy, a day before the third anniversary of the Capitol riot.
'Donald Trump's campaign is obsessed with the past not the future. He's willing to sacrifice our democracy, put himself in power,' Biden said.

Comment:
The Democrat histrionics campaign is getting crazy.
Trump is not a threat to 'democracy'.
The Democrat Party is the real threat to the republic.
The Democrats have politicized and weaponized the IRS, DOJ and FBI.
Barry Obama illegally spied on Trump's campaign.
Hillary Clinton created the bogus Russian Collusion allegation.
Pelosi used two illegitimate impeachments to try and remove Trump from office.
The corrupt Democrat Party's ballot rigging, and voter fraud crimes are destroying the confidence in our elections and our right to vote.

Michelle Obama says she feared that Americans were taking 'democracy for granted,' echoing the concerns President Joe Biden shared during his Valley Forge speech Friday.
'What's going to happen in this next election?
'I am terrified about what could possibly happen because our leaders matter,' Obama said.
She continued, 'Who we select speaks for us.
Who holds that bully pulpit, it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted.'
Joe Biden warned that Trump represented a threat to democracy, a day before the third anniversary of the Capitol riot.
'Donald Trump's campaign is obsessed with the past not the future. He's willing to sacrifice our democracy, put himself in power,' Biden said.

Comment:
The Democrat histrionics campaign is getting crazy.
Trump is not a threat to 'democracy'.
The Democrat Party is the real threat to the republic.
The Democrats have politicized and weaponized the IRS, DOJ and FBI.
Barry Obama illegally spied on Trump's campaign.
Hillary Clinton created the bogus Russian Collusion allegation.
Pelosi used two illegitimate impeachments to try and remove Trump from office.
The corrupt Democrat Party's ballot rigging, and voter fraud crimes are destroying the confidence in our elections and our right to vote.

Hope she doesn't sleep for the next 5 years.

Michelle Obama says

Michael must represent the most successful ever False Flag ( so far) .
But surely he needs to be hidden at all costs because full disclosure would possibly wreck the Dumbocrats forever .
Against that is that Obummer and he actually have first allegiance to Deep State and the party is just a means to a greater end -- effectively the destruction of the US .

Forum List

Back