Could Michelle Obama be a Darkhorse Candidate for the Democrats?

Her base would be those who prefer ugly racists. I don't think there's enough of them. The fact that it was her husband that set this country on the idiotic trajectory that we're on now, should also be held against her. And let's face facts. Her one initiative as first lady was healthy eating and she ended up ballooning to 300 lbs. Epic fail. 0 for 1. Unqualified.

Your hero agrees...

R.5d0333258019776427239619c0c53518

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...'s African American museum | Daily ...

w-m-balls.jpg

• Love
Reactions: EMH
You have the necessary level of idiocy to do that...

You haven't even figured out "Michelle" is really a MAN named Michael Robinson...

Michelle (Michael Robinson) Obama admits one truth, still calls ...
EMH, Very large lie,
She Michelle OBAMA could make a great vice president.

EMH, Very large lie,
She Michelle OBAMA could make a great vice president.

Mike is a COWARD

Mike is too CHICKEN to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET

Mike knows we know and that if HE runs, HE is going to be OUTED... and HE IS TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO THAT.

Mike is a COWARD

Mike is too CHICKEN to COME OUT OF THE CLOSET

Mike knows we know and that if HE runs, HE is going to be OUTED... and HE IS TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO THAT.
Mike is a racist tranny faggot. So is his wife, with some Muslim and Communist on the side.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Would you vote for Melania? She was first lady too.
I couldn't, because she's not a Natural Born Citizen. Just like Obama wasn't. :aargh:

I could vote for her for the Queen of My Dreams, but not The President of The United States.

Forum List

Back