Could Michelle Obama be a Darkhorse Candidate for the Democrats?

Obama was the most damaging American President we've ever had. He totally misrepresented himself as a candidate and he continues to sow discord. His wife/hubby wants no part of the Presidency she's been a mooch all of her life.

Wilson.

Hillary Clinton paved a track as the former first U.S. First Lady to run for president in her own right. Could Michelle Obama be the next?

I would definitely vote for her. She has all of the qualifications to be an excellent President, just like her husband was.

Seems unlikely. She and Barack seem quite content to write some books, produce some films and relax.

Hillary Clinton paved a track as the former first U.S. First Lady to run for president in her own right. Could Michelle Obama be the next?

I would definitely vote for her. She has all of the qualifications to be an excellent President, just like her husband was.

She certainly fits the description.

OIP.cbdC0pFn-F4X1dF5bhSZGQAAAA

No. She has zero interest in being stupid enough to want to be president.

They would eat her alive on a debate stage. All the fluff interviews she got for the past 15 years, didnt prepare her for real adversity.

I though he said he wasn’t interested in running??

No... that's not going anywhere... even though I voted for him twice... one Obama was quite enough, thank you... Michele Obama for POTUS is a non-starter.

I mean... after all... when hubby was nominated... it was the first time ever that she was PROUD of her country... and that doesn't sit well with many voters.

I also think that the country has had quite enough of Democratic semi-forced social engineering and opponent-shaming in recent years... time for a change.

Forum List

Back