Michelle Obama Says 2024 Election Worries Keep Her Up At Night

Yep a thread full of racist degenerates.

What else to expect of people who STILL want to vote for a loser who to this day lies about the last election, who sat around watching his retards attack the Congress because of his lies, who is now indicted on 91+ criminal charges and is a convicted fraudster.

What the fuck is wrong with you? There are 300+ million people in this country and all you can imagine voting for is this shameless deuce bag?

4412348689c875604f88a3620dee443f9c9a5414f1d5e3203d81787cd1c481b4.jpg

Last edited:
Yep a thread full of racist degenerates.

What else to expect of people who STILL want to vote for a loser who to this day lies about the last election, who sat around watching his retards attack the Congress because of his lies, who is now indicted on 91+ criminal charges and is a convicted fraudster.

What the fuck is wrong with you? There are 300+ million people in this country and all you can imagine voting for is this shameless deuce bag?

4412348689c875604f88a3620dee443f9c9a5414f1d5e3203d81787cd1c481b4.jpg
I enjoy watching the Crazy Democrat Cult struggling against reality.

Michelle Obama says she feared that Americans were taking 'democracy for granted,' echoing the concerns President Joe Biden shared during his Valley Forge speech Friday.
'What's going to happen in this next election?
'I am terrified about what could possibly happen because our leaders matter,' Obama said.
She continued, 'Who we select speaks for us.
Who holds that bully pulpit, it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted.'
Joe Biden warned that Trump represented a threat to democracy, a day before the third anniversary of the Capitol riot.
'Donald Trump's campaign is obsessed with the past not the future. He's willing to sacrifice our democracy, put himself in power,' Biden said.

Comment:
The Democrat histrionics campaign is getting crazy.
Trump is not a threat to 'democracy'.
The Democrat Party is the real threat to the republic.
The Democrats have politicized and weaponized the IRS, DOJ and FBI.
Barry Obama illegally spied on Trump's campaign.
Hillary Clinton created the bogus Russian Collusion allegation.
Pelosi used two illegitimate impeachments to try and remove Trump from office.
The corrupt Democrat Party's ballot rigging, and voter fraud crimes are destroying the confidence in our elections and our right to vote.
One of the greatest First Ladies of all time. :salute:

I enjoy watching the Crazy Democrat Cult struggling against reality.

Reality is that Trump is a convicted fraud, criminally indicted, twice impeached loser, who only ever won one election in his life.

This is who you hitched your political wagon to, this is who you want to entrust the highest office in the land to.

Thats REALITY. Wake up and smell it.

God Dems and their FAKE fear mongering nonsense has become embarrassing. Corrupt Dem politicians on the take accepting bribes, tax evasion, money laundering none of that seems to concern them.

Corrupt Dem politicians on the take accepting bribes, tax evasion, money laundering none of that seems to concern them.
What the fuck are you talking about?

When Menedez got criminally charged it's the Democrats that started demanding his expulsion from congress.

she's concerned that Obama' 4rth term is in jeopardy ! why is that ? if dem leadership is so great why is she worried that Trump may win .. face commie ... even if the treasonous left is successful in imprisoning their strongest opponent your next POTUS will be a republican ..
This has nothing to do with the left.

Do you have anything constructive to say or you just come here to spew baseless hate?
I already posted about the American mother and child KILLED by a Biden illegal today. How many examples do I need to post about lying gutter trash Democrats to make my point?

BREAKING: Beloved former First Lady Michelle Obama sounds the alarm about the 2024 election, says that she is "terrified" of what might happen if Donald Trump wins again.

She hit the nail on the head and this should send a chill down all of our spines....

"I am terrified about what could possibly happen," said Mrs. Obama on the On Purpose podcast.

While she didn't mention Trump by name, it was clear that she was talking about the deranged MAGA cult leader.

"Because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted," she said.

"The fact that people think that government, does it really even do anything? And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, government does everything for us.’ And we cannot take this democracy for granted. And sometimes I worry that we do," she went on.

"Those are the things that keep me up," she added, stating that there are wars "in too many regions" and that we have the serious problems of artificial intelligence, education, the effects of smartphone proliferation, and voter engagement to tackle..

Michelle Obama is absolutely correct. All of these issues are deadly serious — to say nothing of climate change — and with a lunatic criminal like Donald Trump at the wheel we could drive the entire planet off a cliff.

"The tone and tenor of the message matters. We can’t just say what the first thing that comes to our minds," said Mrs. Obama, an apparent reference to Trump's hateful stream-of-consciousness rambling.

"That is not authenticity to me. That’s childish, and we see childish leadership right before us — what that looks like and how that feels, where somebody is just base, and vulgar and cynical in a leadership position," she went on.

"It doesn’t trickle down well. That just begets more of that. I think we are obligated to model, for those of us that have a platform, because it resonates. And I want to resonate good. I want to resonate reason, and compassion and empathy," she added.

Well said.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

You're not alone, Michelle! Trump is causing many people to have sleepless nights. What do you think?

It should send a "chill down all of our spines" that fossil Biden will be re-elected.

What keeps her up is doing nothing for two decades but roaming around a big mansion or traveling making a fool out her dumb self. How many vacation days can one endure? ZERO productivity her entire life.

Maybe the guilt she endures from wasting so much tax dollars along with the others in the DEM kabal. God does not like crooks.

BREAKING: Beloved former First Lady Michelle Obama sounds the alarm about the 2024 election, says that she is "terrified" of what might happen if Donald Trump wins again.

She hit the nail on the head and this should send a chill down all of our spines....

"I am terrified about what could possibly happen," said Mrs. Obama on the On Purpose podcast.

While she didn't mention Trump by name, it was clear that she was talking about the deranged MAGA cult leader.

"Because our leaders matter. Who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit — it affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted," she said.

"The fact that people think that government, does it really even do anything? And I’m like, ‘Oh my God, government does everything for us.’ And we cannot take this democracy for granted. And sometimes I worry that we do," she went on.

"Those are the things that keep me up," she added, stating that there are wars "in too many regions" and that we have the serious problems of artificial intelligence, education, the effects of smartphone proliferation, and voter engagement to tackle..

Michelle Obama is absolutely correct. All of these issues are deadly serious — to say nothing of climate change — and with a lunatic criminal like Donald Trump at the wheel we could drive the entire planet off a cliff.

"The tone and tenor of the message matters. We can’t just say what the first thing that comes to our minds," said Mrs. Obama, an apparent reference to Trump's hateful stream-of-consciousness rambling.

"That is not authenticity to me. That’s childish, and we see childish leadership right before us — what that looks like and how that feels, where somebody is just base, and vulgar and cynical in a leadership position," she went on.

"It doesn’t trickle down well. That just begets more of that. I think we are obligated to model, for those of us that have a platform, because it resonates. And I want to resonate good. I want to resonate reason, and compassion and empathy," she added.

Well said.

May be an image of 2 people and the Oval Office

You're not alone, Michelle! Trump is causing many people to have sleepless nights. What do you think?
Her alarm has sounded because she understands that Trump could very well win, something most leftists haven't come to terms with yet. She knows Trump will be on the ballots. She knows Trump isn't going to be in jail. And, she knows Trump is either tied or ahead in every single swing state.

Forum List

Back