Holder: "Damn punk" responsible for shooting cops in Ferguson

boilermaker55

Gold Member
Aug 12, 2011
"Attorney General Eric Holder harshly condemned the "damn punk" responsible for shooting of two police officers in Ferguson, Missouri early Thursday morning, saying the incident "turned my stomach."

"What happened last night was a pure ambush," Holder said. "This was not someone trying to bring healing to Ferguson, this was a damn punk who was trying to sow discord."

Doesn't it seem that there is always someone trying to make a problem worse.

"Attorney General Eric Holder harshly condemned the "damn punk" responsible for shooting of two police officers in Ferguson, Missouri early Thursday morning, saying the incident "turned my stomach."

"What happened last night was a pure ambush," Holder said. "This was not someone trying to bring healing to Ferguson, this was a damn punk who was trying to sow discord."

U mad? Should he have called the shooter a "damn black punk"?

It seems important to some people we put the right adjective in front of nouns these days for some reason...

I can't wait for the right wingers to start topics like this: OBAMA REFUSES TO CALL FERGUSON SHOOTER A NEGRO!

No doubt Holder and Obama are directly responsible for aggravating the tensions quite unnecessarily and to an obvious racist level against the police in Ferguson.

Holder is a racist and his last actions in office prove this without a doubt.

The Obama Government has created huge problems in the US, as indeed worldwide.

What a disgrace of an Administration!

I can't wait for the right wingers to start topics like this: OBAMA REFUSES TO CALL FERGUSON SHOOTER A NEGRO!

They are quite fond of the adjectives and the importance of name calling I.e. how can we fight them if you don't call them Terrorist?

That's the sound logic there

No doubt Holder and Obama are directly responsible for aggravating the tensions quite unnecessarily and to an obvious racist level against the police in Ferguson.

I totally agree!

hey look you have shit coming out of your mouth

hey look you have shit coming out of your mouth

Hey look, Bammy jizz is dripping from your mouth!!

Yeah Obama and Holder blood on your hands. Holder you can just go away now and Obama sounds more like Rev Al everyday...fuck em both. We do not need this. Racist are running this country.

No I am not mad. It was posted to make a point that rational and adult thinking human beings know when something is wrong and can identify the problem.
My response ..".Doesn't it seem that there is always someone trying to make a problem worse"
Was directed at the shooters who turned the peaceful demonstration into a vile incident.

U mad? Should he have called the shooter a "damn black punk"?

It seems important to some people we put the right adjective in front of nouns these days for some reason...

Forum List

Back