Zone1 People Who Call Themselves Christian in Rapid Decline

You could have saved yourself time, and simply said I am not a believer!

While you may feel it moral the law allowed a slave to be beaten to death, Moses thought otherwise. But I expect you to side with abusive slave owners being a God hater you are.

Gentlemen,
I am NOT a God hater....far from it. I seek and chase after Him on a daily basis.

That doesn't mean that I don't recognize the truth or dismiss facts.
God changed these men who were "rejects" of society to become His messengers and Spiritual giants among us.

Just like little William....the son of the small town drunk. Scrawny and dirty all the time and mumbled constantly. You likely know him by his stage name Billy Graham.

A similar story can be said about little Dwight. Who joined a church and had to go through their new believers class twice before he could give appropriate answers when questioned. You likely have heard the name DL Moody before too.

People fail and make mistakes...especially when young and their whole future of failure seems carved in stone its so certain. But that doesn't mean that God can't use them in a powerful way to lead the whole world.

Gentlemen,
I am NOT a God hater....far from it. I seek and chase after Him on a daily basis.

God changed these men who were "rejects" of society to become His messengers and Spiritual giants among us.

Just like little William....the son of the small town drunk. Scrawny and dirty all the time and mumbled constantly. You likely know him by his stage name Billy Graham.

A similar story can be said about little Dwight. Who joined a church and had to go through their new believers class twice before he could give appropriate answers when questioned. You likely have heard the name DL Moody before too.

People fail and make mistakes...especially when young and their whole future of failure seems carved in stone its so certain. But that doesn't mean that God can't use them in a powerful way to lead the whole world.
When anyone lies and distorts the Bible as much as you, you’re a God hater.

When anyone lies and distorts the Bible as much as you, you’re a God hater.
Oh really?
Was Moses a convicted Murderer or not? Did he kill the slave master beating a Jew or not? Didn't he hide for 40 years tending herds until he seen the burning bush?

Matthew's other name was Levi....as in a Levite....and a tax collector. The regular Jewish person hated him. As in "sinners and tax collectors"....tax collectors were synonymous with being a traitor to your people.

So please enlighten us as to how I'm distorting the scriptures?
I'm really curious as to your position.

While you may feel it moral the law allowed a slave to be beaten to death, Moses thought otherwise.

liar, the desert religions are replete with inequities ... moses claimed the heavens spoke to him personally and granted provisions for his flowers alone ...

liar, the desert religions are replete with inequities ... moses claimed the heavens spoke to him personally and granted provisions for his flowers alone ...
A nothing to do with the OP
B The answer was to the statement Moses killed a man.
C leading people out of slavery may be an inequity to you, but not to civilized people.

A nothing to do with the OP
B The answer was to the statement Moses killed a man.
C leading people out of slavery may be an inequity to you, but not to civilized people.
Irrelevant and off topic

People Who Call Themselves Christian in Rapid Decline​

the desert religions are replete with inequities ... moses claimed the heavens spoke to him personally and granted provisions for his flowers alone ...

what they made into a book in the 4th century, the c-bible has always been the reason that religion is a failure - not the true teachings of that time period, liberation theology, self determination.

and to ignore who those referenced characters were and their actual behavior for who are religious will be that books final demise as per the crimes they have committed.

People Who Call Themselves Christian in Rapid Decline​

what they made into a book in the 4th century, the c-bible has always been the reason that religion is a failure - not the true teachings of that time period, liberation theology, self determination.

and to ignore who those referenced characters were and their actual behavior for who are religious will be that books final demise as per the crimes they have committed.
Spoiler: Moses was not a Christian.

Spoiler: Moses was not a Christian.

jesus, and those who died with him - were murdered by them, the crucifiers who they, the crucifiers included in their 4th century c-bible, moses ... wthmn 2020.

not one word the 1st century events, liberation theology, self determination is mentioned in their dreadful book.

Love thy neighbor... If you should accidentally pick up the Bible one day; you'll see that passage in there.

If you're a Christian...you couldn't say this:

So again...what religion are you because it's not a Christian faith.

Your words; not mine. Don't get mad at me.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Even as he walks along the road, the fool lacks sense and shows everyone how stupid he is.

Gentlemen,

Both followed the teachings of Darby and Cyrus Schofield.

Both followed the teachings of Darby and Cyrus Schofield.

There's that "Scofield" again.

If you're obsessed with him, get a room or something.

Forum List

Back