Zone1 People Who Call Themselves Christian in Rapid Decline

- the welcoming party for the heavens is removing the phony christian bible from the schools to give real meaning to liberation theology and self determination than denial and servitude.
Well the result is far more depression, sociopathic and antisocial behavior among young people and a far more dangerous and angry society. I doubt seriously that Heaven has anything to do with that.

Well the result is far more depression, sociopathic and antisocial behavior among young people and a far more dangerous and angry society. I doubt seriously that Heaven has anything to do with that.

who's kidding who ...

1692067055243.png

the crucifiers have always been out of control - till they are brought to justice servitude and denial will rule the day.

Uh, human nature?

Those men all had firm convictions, they came to an agreement.
But does that mean that what they agreed upon was incorrect? As much as men have attempted to demonize it -- it's still the most widely used Bible in Christendom. King James yanked control of the Bible from the hands of the Catholic Church and made it available to the common man. That, in my opinion, had the power of God behind it.

Nevertheless, God has used imperfect men throughout the ages to announce His perfect will and His perfect Word. I believe that the creation of the King James Version fits that mold.

But does that mean that what they agreed upon was incorrect? As much as men have attempted to demonize it -- it's still the most widely used Bible in Christendom. King James yanked control of the Bible from the hands of the Catholic Church and made it available to the common man. That, in my opinion, had the power of God behind it.

Nevertheless, God has used imperfect men throughout the ages to announce His perfect will and His perfect Word. I believe that the creation of the King James Version fits that mold.
2/3's of the new testament was written by a man who in the beginning killed Christians, so yes he most certainly used imperfect people!

2/3's of the new testament was written by a man who in the beginning killed Christians, so yes he most certainly used imperfect people!
We're all sinners. Sin is sin. It's the transgression of the law. James chapter 2 says that if we break one of God's laws, then we've broken them all. So them who condemn Paul for having committed egregious sins prior to his conversion is counterproductive, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. All can repent and all can find salvation in Jesus Christ. All can become "new men" as a result of our faith in Christ's shed blood.

We're all sinners. Sin is sin. It's the transgression of the law. James chapter 2 says that if we break one of God's laws, then we've broken them all. So them who condemn Paul for having committed egregious sins prior to his conversion is counterproductive, for all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. All can repent and all can find salvation in Jesus Christ. All can become "new men" as a result of our faith in Christ's shed blood.
Agreed, I was simply pointing out how God used someone who killed God's children in a mighty way upon conversion. God is awesome and the blood of the Son covers all sin

Depending upon the poll those calling themselves Christians has declined 20-30% in the past two decades.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance. Psalm 33:12

God blesses a nation because of its prayers, not its power. He blesses a nation because of its character, not its commerce. He blesses a nation because of its trust in Him, not its advanced technology. God blesses a nation because of its fear of the Lord, and not its fear of man. God blesses a nation who loves God and expresses that love in caring for the impoverished and diseased. God blesses a nation because of His church, not the size of that nation’s economy. Prosperity may be the result of a God-fearing nation, but it is not the cause. People believe in God when they get enough of themselves and realize there has to be more to this life than simply meeting their every need. God blesses a nation when individuals gather corporately in vibrant Christian worship.

Meanwhile:

View attachment 814411View attachment 814412View attachment 814413View attachment 814414

As you note here, the decline of our nation is a direct result of us turning our backs on God. Sad to see, but not at all surprising.

The Law/Torah was written by a convicted murderer and polygamist....AKA: Moses.

Matthew was considered a traitor to his people by supporting Rome through collecting taxes and wrote the first book in the New Testament.

What Paul did was small potatoes by comparison even though he was great at starting riots.

Matthew was considered a traitor to his people by supporting Rome through collecting taxes and wrote the first book in the New Testament.

What Paul did was small potatoes by comparison even though he was great at starting riots.
You could have saved yourself time, and simply said I am not a believer!

While you may feel it moral the law allowed a slave to be beaten to death, Moses thought otherwise. But I expect you to side with abusive slave owners being a God hater you are.

Irrelevant and off topic

Not at all. You all whine about the state of the nation and Christianity..and back this fat sleazeball who frequented hookers when his beautiful young wife had just given birth to their first child.

Yup, Christianity is rapidly declining.

What you people are doing isn’t working to spread the word of God. Your behavior and actions are having the exact opposite effect.
all the megawatt transmitters in the world can not make up for the dumb shit they broadcast 24/7.

Forum List

Back