The leftist who demanded free snacks at her Hamas rally has been identified!

This clown needs to be made famous.

A spokesperson for the pro-Palestinian activists who broke into Hamilton Hall at Columbia University early Tuesday morning demanded that the university allow food and drink to be delivered to the building.

Much like the Hamas terrorists the protesters support, who attacked Israel on October 7 and then demanded that Israel provide them with food and fuel, the student leader said that the activists were entitled to “humanitarian aid.”

The spokesperson was identified by other outlets as Johanna King-Slutzky.

King-Slutzky, a graduate student and left-wing political activist, cited the fact that students (or their parents) had paid for Columbia’s meal plan as a reason to make sure they were fed while illegally occupying campus property by force.

She also claimed that denying food and drink to the pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel, and antisemitic protesters would mean effectively sentencing them to die from dehydration or starvation.

Cmon man, she has a bright future. Job offers are pouring in, only catch is they're all in Iran.

A spokesperson for the pro-Palestinian activists who broke into Hamilton Hall at Columbia University early Tuesday morning demanded that the university allow food and drink to be delivered to the building.

Much like the Hamas terrorists the protesters support, who attacked Israel on October 7 and then demanded that Israel provide them with food and fuel, the student leader said that the activists were entitled to “humanitarian aid.”

King-Slutzky, a graduate student and left-wing political activist, cited the fact that students (or their parents) had paid for Columbia’s meal plan as a reason to make sure they were fed while illegally occupying campus property by force.

She also claimed that denying food and drink to the pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel, and antisemitic protesters would mean effectively sentencing them to die from dehydration or starvation.

Really? Why dox her? It’s bad enough when the left does it, there’s no need to jeopardize her safety.

Disagree with her all you want…call for her arrest, whatever, but to try and dox her? That’s just low ball right there :(

IMG_0063.jpeg

These occupiers are so stupid.

Look at them trying to use a wall to keep out intruders and preserve their encampment.

I cant help but keep bringing up how stupid they are.

WALLS DONT WORK.

They will fail.

WALLS DONT WORK!
WALLS DONT WORK!
WALLS DONT WORK!

All of these assholes are going to pay for the police OT, right?

This should not be billed to the taxpayer.

Fuck these rioters.

I really need this explained to me.

It seems like the walls work for keeping unwanted people out of a designated area.

Where am I wrong?

I have walls in my home….they keep people out.

Her name is actually Slutzky? Lol

Forum List

Back