Zone1 People Who Call Themselves Christian in Rapid Decline

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Depending upon the poll those calling themselves Christians has declined 20-30% in the past two decades.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance. Psalm 33:12

God blesses a nation because of its prayers, not its power. He blesses a nation because of its character, not its commerce. He blesses a nation because of its trust in Him, not its advanced technology. God blesses a nation because of its fear of the Lord, and not its fear of man. God blesses a nation who loves God and expresses that love in caring for the impoverished and diseased. God blesses a nation because of His church, not the size of that nation’s economy. Prosperity may be the result of a God-fearing nation, but it is not the cause. People believe in God when they get enough of themselves and realize there has to be more to this life than simply meeting their every need. God blesses a nation when individuals gather corporately in vibrant Christian worship.

Meanwhile:

IMG_5632.jpeg
IMG_5633.jpeg
IMG_5634.jpeg
IMG_5635.jpeg

Thank God for small mercies . He detests the whining and bleating buggers .Regularly asks Lucifer to come back full time and shed light on matters .

Do you benefit from what your ancestors did? Simple question.
I don't benefit from any crimes someone committed in the past.

Why do you believe I am "guilty" because of my skin color?

Sounds like you really need to turn yourself in.

If they laugh you out of the police station, then you should pack up your things and get the hell out of this country

Depending upon the poll those calling themselves Christians has declined 20-30% in the past two decades.

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance. Psalm 33:12

God blesses a nation because of its prayers, not its power. He blesses a nation because of its character, not its commerce. He blesses a nation because of its trust in Him, not its advanced technology. God blesses a nation because of its fear of the Lord, and not its fear of man. God blesses a nation who loves God and expresses that love in caring for the impoverished and diseased. God blesses a nation because of His church, not the size of that nation’s economy. Prosperity may be the result of a God-fearing nation, but it is not the cause. People believe in God when they get enough of themselves and realize there has to be more to this life than simply meeting their every need. God blesses a nation when individuals gather corporately in vibrant Christian worship.

Meanwhile:

View attachment 814411View attachment 814412View attachment 814413View attachment 814414

We’ve become Babylon essentially. When the people turn away from God, the downfall is inevitable.

It's a sign of the Prophetic times:

2 Thessalonians 2:3, “Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;”

The falling away from the Church MUST occur before the end. But the fact that it's happening now is a sign that we're near Christ's return.

It's necessary from time to time to prune the dead branches from Christ's tree:

John 15:6, “If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.”

I'm not at all worried about them who were/are “flash-in-the-pan” Christians. If their faith is that weak, then they're bad for the Church and actually weaken the Church. I'm interested in them who remain faithful even through the tough times.

That’s sooooo pathetic. Even for a God hater.
Either stay on topic or get reported.
It's on topic. We're talking about Christians. Simple question again. Did Christians behead people for frivolous crimes a mere 400 years ago? 200 years ago? It's a rhetorical question by the way.

Forum List

Back