Zone1 Alleged "pope" Francis is not wrong on this but contradicts himself

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

So here we have further proof that Francis (along w/ the last 5 "popes") is not... well, I'll just say he is not "for real." I WOULD elaborate on what I mean, exactly (I have b4 in previous threads/posts), but this thread is about a statement he made in opposition to "surrogacy," in which a barren couple are able to have a child by using another woman's womb.

He is absolutely correct to call this practice "despicable."

But he blesses same sex couples who have done this! :bang3:

Yeh, we're all shocked...

But here's something on our "great" (once great?) country:

It is one of a few countries who DO support this kind of artificial-life production.

Isn't God supposed to be the One who brings people together in marriage and creates children through them? But I guess that's just "religion"....)

There are countries in Europe who have outlawed this. Good for them! :)

Meanwhile, the US continues on its "progressive" path.... :rolleyes:

We're too progressive here for ... "you know... the thing... "

:banghead:

Last edited:

So here we have further proof that Francis (along w/ the last 5 "popes") is not... well, I'll just say he is not "for real." I WOULD elaborate on what I mean, exactly (I have b4 in previous threads/posts), but this thread is about a statement he made in opposition to "surrogacy," in which a barren couple are able to have a child by using another woman's womb.

He is absolutely correct to call this practice "despicable."

But he blesses same sex couples who have done this! :bang3:

Yeh, we're all shocked...

But here's something on our "great" (once great?) country:

It is one of a few countries who DO support this kind of artificial-life production.

Isn't God supposed to be the One who brings people together in marriage and creates children through them? But I guess that's just "religion"....)

There are countries in Europe who have outlawed this. Good for them! :)

Meanwhile, the US continues on its "progressive" path.... :rolleyes:

We're too progressive here for ... "you, the thing... "

:banghead:
god has enlightened or inspired this technology for a reason. maybe we just do not understand?

god has enlightened or inspired this technology for a reason. maybe we just do not understand?

Just like God created people with minds that could figure out how to kill babies in utero, so murder is Godly.

Ditto with euthanasia. Those brilliant "doctors" figured out how to kill their patients, using their God-given brains, so murder is Godly.

Same "doctors" who figured out how to castrate little boys and perform mastectomies on young women.

This is how we know the evil one is in charge on this planet -- folks actually believe this filth.

Francis --- hopefully the last one according to the Seers-- is just another P2 top man they pushed to Satanise their End Times .
Whatever that means .

Just like God created people with minds that could figure out how to kill babies in utero, so murder is Godly.

Ditto with euthanasia. Those brilliant "doctors" figured out how to kill their patients, using their God-given brains, so murder is Godly.

Same "doctors" who figured out how to castrate little boys and perform mastectomies on young women.

This is how we know the evil one is in charge on this planet -- folks actually believe this filth.

well said!

Thanks

We need not wonder how things came to this hideous pass...........

Forum List

Back