People complain that conservatives want to control your bedroom, wait till the left actually does it

[

Religion can equally be a force for good as evil. Yes many Christians fought to end segregation, but in the south white churches were the most racist, pro-segregation force against the movement. Members of certain denominations, such as Southern Baptists, led the efforts to keep segregation in place. Those people were once solidly lock-step Democrat voters. After the civil rights movement, they switched parties. And now those same southern social conservatives are the ones leading the charge against gay people and people of other faiths; including other Christians.

The Democrat party btw has not won the white vote in a presidential election since 1964, and won it nearly every time before then. What could possibly have happened? :rolleyes:
. Another week, another bullshit claim that pro- slavery democrats jumped parties and went with the Party that ended slavery, gave us Civil Rights and ended Jim Crowe laws. That makes no fucking sense,
Give it up. You're not getting away with this fucking lie.
I lived through it, so you're wrong.
So did I and you liberals will lie to keep your corrupt ideology in power. Switched parties. How fucking absurd. The republicans never started the KKK, yet you claim the KKK switched to the Party who ended Jim crowd.

Which party's actions are more closely aligned with the KKK today?

Here is Andrew Klavan pointing out that the left will not stop...even at your bedroom door...with the left pushing centralized health care...do you really think how you have sex will not be under lefty government scrutiny...in ways the conservatives never dreamed of....the left never stops.....

Connecticut Passes yes means yes law Klavan On The Culture

For years, so-called liberals have been liberal about only one thing. They were not liberal about what ideas you had, not liberal about what words you spoke, not liberal about how much money you made or how you decided to spend it — since they wanted to take your money away by government force so they could decide how to spend it themselves. They were not liberal about anything at all, in fact — except sex.

Oh, yeah, baby, if you were a liberal, you could have any kind of sex you wanted with as many partners of whatever gender you could find or invent. No slut shaming allowed. No player hating. It was all good, dude. And if you got an STD or were “punished with a baby,” you could demand that someone else pay to cure or kill it, as the case might be.

Well, you can kiss those days goodbye, but not before you get spoken consent. Connecticut has joined California in passing a “yes means yes” law that will require college students to get, in the California phrase, ”affirmative, conscious, and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity.” Before you do it like the birds and bees do, check with your nearest official. Otherwise, someone might cry rape and, as we know, accusations of rape trump due process on college campuses. Once you’re accused, the authorities can screw you without asking for consent at all.

This intrusion of government into the bedroom is important for two reasons.

One, it follows a classic liberal progression from fake crisis to oppression. In this case, the fake crisis is the campus rape epidemic, a disaster so unreal even Rolling Stone can’t find an honest example of it. If the campus rape crisis were any more imaginary it would be catastrophic man-made global warming. In Wonderland.
What makes you think we would even come close to wanting to control YOUR bedroom......ugh.

[

Religion can equally be a force for good as evil. Yes many Christians fought to end segregation, but in the south white churches were the most racist, pro-segregation force against the movement. Members of certain denominations, such as Southern Baptists, led the efforts to keep segregation in place. Those people were once solidly lock-step Democrat voters. After the civil rights movement, they switched parties. And now those same southern social conservatives are the ones leading the charge against gay people and people of other faiths; including other Christians.

The Democrat party btw has not won the white vote in a presidential election since 1964, and won it nearly every time before then. What could possibly have happened? :rolleyes:
. Another week, another bullshit claim that pro- slavery democrats jumped parties and went with the Party that ended slavery, gave us Civil Rights and ended Jim Crowe laws. That makes no fucking sense,
Give it up. You're not getting away with this fucking lie.
I lived through it, so you're wrong.
So did I and you liberals will lie to keep your corrupt ideology in power. Switched parties. How fucking absurd. The republicans never started the KKK, yet you claim the KKK switched to the Party who ended Jim crowd.
You're misremembering.

Conservatives miss the days they could slap their secretary's ass and tell her to lose a little weight.
Didn't understand the OP, huh?
I did. Conservatives, as they have throughout all of history, long for what things were like 50 years ago.
Your guy Clinton is one of the biggest sexual predators of the century? Oh, hold on you also have the Kennedy's.
The Bush family was business partner's with the Bin Ladens, and Reagan equated the Taliban with our founding fathers. NEXT!
Yep and they changed their ways. Clinton is still a sexual predator. NEXT!

I've had centralized health care ever since I turned 65, but nobody from the government has visited my bedroom. I must be off the radar.

Conservatives miss the days they could slap their secretary's ass and tell her to lose a little weight.
I did. Conservatives, as they have throughout all of history, long for what things were like 50 years ago.
When we were championing the Civil Rights movement you people were trying to stop?

It's a shame that the republicans don't still have the sence of equality that they had 50 or more years ago. Since then, you haven't done anything but try to reverse the gains you made .
50 years ago we were fighting for civil rights while you racist bigots were fighting for segregation.

Idiot.

Your guy Clinton is one of the biggest sexual predators of the century? Oh, hold on you also have the Kennedy's.
The Bush family was business partner's with the Bin Ladens, and Reagan equated the Taliban with our founding fathers. NEXT!
When we were championing the Civil Rights movement you people were trying to stop?

It's a shame that the republicans don't still have the sence of equality that they had 50 or more years ago. Since then, you haven't done anything but try to reverse the gains you made .
50 years ago we were fighting for civil rights while you racist bigots were fighting for segregation.

Idiot.

If any of those republicans who were fighting for civil rights 50 years ago are running for office, point them out, and I'll certainly vote for them. Likewise, if any of the democrats who fought against civil rights 50 years ago are running for office, I'd like to know so I can vote against them. Otherwise, what difference does it make today, and what's your point?

Idiot.

If any of those republicans who were fighting for civil rights 50 years ago are running for office, point them out, and I'll certainly vote for them. Likewise, if any of the democrats who fought against civil rights 50 years ago are running for office, I'd like to know so I can vote against them. Otherwise, what difference does it make today, and what's your point?
The point is, you all on the demonic Left have ALWAYS been on the wrong side of history.

Idiot.

The point is, you all on the demonic Left have ALWAYS been on the wrong side of history.

Well, ignoring your crazy demonic reference, back when the republicans were championing civil rights, they were actually firmly on the left and working for decidedly liberal causes. Of course, as you have been repeatedly shown, they are no longer left wing, but have changed firmly into the far right wing category.

Idiot.

Well, ignoring your crazy demonic reference, back when the republicans were championing civil rights, they were actually firmly on the left and working for decidedly liberal causes. Of course, as you have been repeatedly shown, they are no longer left wing, but have changed firmly into the far right wing category.

Racism is and always will be Left wing, which is why you guys are so racist even today.

You have that backwards, the parties are the opposite today, and you know it.

Idiot.

Racism is and always will be Left wing, which is why you guys are so racist even today.
You are out of your fucking mind.

Nope. I see them as being remarkably consistent. Democrats supported slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, and continue to support various forms of racial discrimination today. Republicans have a solid track record of fighting for equal rights and the abolition of the bigotry you people always stood for even today. We will continue to fight your racism and bigotry until you learn to treat all Americans with equality.

do you want her to have to show her affirmative consent to a government official before she affirms her consent....or to list in government paperwork her sexual preference......

This law doesn't require her to show affirmative consent to a government official. derp.

Nope. I see them as being remarkably consistent. Democrats supported slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, and continue to support various forms of racial discrimination today. Republicans have a solid track record of fighting for equal rights and the abolition of the bigotry you people always stood for even today. We will continue to fight your racism and bigotry until you learn to treat all Americans with equality.

But those ungrateful blacks and hispanics ignore the Republicans' noble efforts on their behalf, and overwhelmingly vote democratic. How is that for gratitude?

But those ungrateful blacks and hispanics ignore the Republicans' noble efforts on their behalf, and overwhelmingly vote democratic. How is that for gratitude?
They get what they vote for, more poverty, hopelessness, and despair. Again this is very consistent with what the Democrats have always championed. Thanks for pointing that out.

All the Southern Democrats I know from the 50s & 60s vote republican today.

All the Southern Democrats I know from the 50s and 60s still vote Democrat today.

See? I can do that too.

All the Southern Democrats I know from the 50s and 60s still vote Democrat today.

See? I can do that too.
The difference being that I'm telling the truth.

Republicans on this forum still trying to convince us that they are the same republicans that marched with King. Their postings though reveal a different breed of republican. Constant bitching about Blacks being lazy and living off of welfare.

Forum List

Back