If You Wondered Why People Are Leaving California, This Should Answer That

Are you saying billions will be spent solely on sex changes to 700,000 illegals?
I said nothing about "700,00"

This is what I said (in the OP) taken from the link article >> "It doesn’t seem as if the liberals running the state are at all concerned with these issues. Instead, they are allocating what will amount to billions$$$ to a government-run healthcare program (Medi-Cal), and they just announced they will pay for this… for illegal aliens."

People are leaving CA because housing prices are off the charts

Full stop
Bull crap. Housing prices are a very small part. I left because of high taxes, high consumer prices, over crowding, over regulation, insane social policies and a state government that refused to limit spending no matter how much of my tax money it got. I loved California, I grew up there when it was truly the golden state. Now the only thing I miss is sailing on the ocean.

Now the only thing I miss is sailing on the ocean.
Landlocked, bordering MX, hotter than Hell.
Nice move bud.

Just think, you could be Oceanside, enjoying the Hot sun, but 30 degrees less.
Nice Move bud.

you mean the business publications stating their opinion?...and since you are just another far lefty tainted by far left politics.....therefore in my opinion....your opinions are ...invalid....
I thought you said it was expensive to live in California?

I just heard the cheapest seats for the next Lion's game are $600. The cheapest seats at the next 49rs game? $250.

It's no secret that California is in financial trouble. The state government is facing a massive budget deficit this year. Undoubtedly, things like wildfire control, homelessness, crime, infrastructre, etc. all are in need of funding.

It doesn’t seem as if the liberals running the state are at all concerned with these issues. Instead, they are allocating what will amount to billions$$$ to a government-run healthcare program (Medi-Cal), and they just announced they will pay for this… for illegal aliens.

AND, in a move that defies anything that you’d see on Saturday Night Live, liberal California will now pay for sex change procedures for illegal aliens.

t has been revealed that sex changes and hormone therapy will be included in the healthcare coverage offered to illegal immigrants in California. As of January 1, everyone, regardless of whether they entered the country via legal means, will qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s public health insurance program…

…surgical and non-surgical procedures that “bring primary and secondary gender characteristics into conformity with the individual’s identified gender, including ancillary services, such as hair removal” are also covered. [Source: The Post Millennial]

The state could have defended this move by saying this program is needed because it will provide life-saving services, like cancer treatment.

Few will agree with that claim, when the state is paying for illegal aliens to get sex change operations.
It's a wonder tht EVERYONE isn't leaving California, but as one who did do just that, I know that it is a large and financially burdensome task.

thanks for the great news.all the homeless in the country should be rounded up and sent there

thanks for the great news.all the homeless in the country should be rounded up and sent there
States rights. Leave Cali alone. If you are a con, stay out.

California enters 2024 with strong economic fundamentals: low unemployment, rising wages, and falling inflation. At this time last year, many predicted a recession, but California—along with the rest of the nation—remained economically resilient.

This week, Governor Gavin Newsom and First Partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom met with world leaders at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in San Francisco to promote economic development and trade, as well as advance climate action and strengthen ties between California and the broader Asia-Pacific region.

JZ sang once "I'm not a businessman I'm a BUSINESS, MAN! California isn't just a state. It's economy is as big as a country. Republicans who cry about California, look at your own nations debt and say you have the right to judge California when you yourself are in major debt too

California enters 2024 with strong economic fundamentals: low unemployment, rising wages, and falling inflation. At this time last year, many predicted a recession, but California—along with the rest of the nation—remained economically resilient.

This week, Governor Gavin Newsom and First Partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom met with world leaders at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in San Francisco to promote economic development and trade, as well as advance climate action and strengthen ties between California and the broader Asia-Pacific region.

JZ sang once "I'm not a businessman I'm a BUSINESS, MAN! California isn't just a state. It's economy is as big as a country. Republicans who cry about California, look at your own nations debt and say you have the right to judge California when you yourself are in major debt too
California is a train wreck with a massive deficit, and lunatics who are shelling out state $$$ for sex changes for illegal aliens. Wow. Does it get any worse than this ?

I thought you said it was expensive to live in California?

I just heard the cheapest seats for the next Lion's game are $600. The cheapest seats at the next 49rs game? $250.
Maybe they think the 49er seats are infected with AIDS. :omg:

usmb rule....after 3 sentences on any post...stop

i wouldn't hit a dog in the ass to go to cali less sandiego

California is a train wreck with a massive deficit, and lunatics who are shelling out state $$$ for sex changes for illegal aliens. Wow. Does it get any worse than this ?
Sex changes for illegal aliens

That’s what you think is happening

That’s the problem with California

Wow

Just wow

Are you saying billions will be spent solely on sex changes to 700,000 illegals?

What kind of sick dic would start carving on a mixed up 12 yr old? Thats' how far gone you mentally deficient scum have become. You are going to normalize convincing children to go get hacked and take buckets of weird pills? All so you can make a short term dollar?

Bull crap. Housing prices are a very small part. I left because of high taxes, high consumer prices, over crowding, over regulation, insane social policies and a state government that refused to limit spending no matter how much of my tax money it got. I loved California, I grew up there when it was truly the golden state. Now the only thing I miss is sailing on the ocean.

Lousy roads up in Silicon Valley for certain. Jam packed. They never add lanes on 101 north or 17 over the mountain...on and on.

What kind of sick dic would start carving on a mixed up 12 yr old? Thats' how far gone you mentally deficient scum have become. You are going to normalize convincing children to go get hacked and take buckets of weird pills? All so you can make a short term dollar?
Did you put the spare tire on your house yet?

Forum List

Back