If You Wondered Why People Are Leaving California, This Should Answer That

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It's no secret that California is in financial trouble. The state government is facing a massive budget deficit this year. Undoubtedly, things like wildfire control, homelessness, crime, infrastructre, etc. all are in need of funding.

It doesn’t seem as if the liberals running the state are at all concerned with these issues. Instead, they are allocating what will amount to billions$$$ to a government-run healthcare program (Medi-Cal), and they just announced they will pay for this… for illegal aliens.

AND, in a move that defies anything that you’d see on Saturday Night Live, liberal California will now pay for sex change procedures for illegal aliens.

t has been revealed that sex changes and hormone therapy will be included in the healthcare coverage offered to illegal immigrants in California. As of January 1, everyone, regardless of whether they entered the country via legal means, will qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s public health insurance program…

…surgical and non-surgical procedures that “bring primary and secondary gender characteristics into conformity with the individual’s identified gender, including ancillary services, such as hair removal” are also covered. [Source: The Post Millennial]

The state could have defended this move by saying this program is needed because it will provide life-saving services, like cancer treatment.

Few will agree with that claim, when the state is paying for illegal aliens to get sex change operations.
It's a wonder tht EVERYONE isn't leaving California, but as one who did do just that, I know that it is a large and financially burdensome task.

It's no secret that California is in financial trouble. The state government is facing a massive budget deficit this year. Undoubtedly, things like wildfire control, homelessness, crime, infrastructre, etc. all are in need of funding.

It doesn’t seem as if the liberals running the state are at all concerned with these issues. Instead, they are allocating what will amount to billions$$$ to a government-run healthcare program (Medi-Cal), and they just announced they will pay for this… for illegal aliens.

AND, in a move that defies anything that you’d see on Saturday Night Live, liberal California will now pay for sex change procedures for illegal aliens.

t has been revealed that sex changes and hormone therapy will be included in the healthcare coverage offered to illegal immigrants in California. As of January 1, everyone, regardless of whether they entered the country via legal means, will qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s public health insurance program…

…surgical and non-surgical procedures that “bring primary and secondary gender characteristics into conformity with the individual’s identified gender, including ancillary services, such as hair removal” are also covered. [Source: The Post Millennial]

The state could have defended this move by saying this program is needed because it will provide life-saving services, like cancer treatment.

Few will agree with that claim, when the state is paying for illegal aliens to get sex change operations. It's a wonder tht EVERYONE isn't leaving California, but as one who did do just that, I know that it is a large and financially burdensome task.

Good. The faster that shithole implodes, the better.

Few will agree with that claim, when the state is paying for illegal aliens to get sex change operations.
It's a wonder tht EVERYONE isn't leaving California, but as one who did do just that, I know that it is a large and financially burdensome task.

They are leaving because of cost of living is too high. Maybe over-regulation (for businesses). That's it. Not any of this manufactured alt-right bullshit. :)

The good news is that the California school budget is ripe for the ripping.

With California's deficit looming, schools brace for Gov. Newsom's spending plan​

Screw those school kids. Sex changes for illegals must take priority.

They are leaving because of cost of living is too high. Maybe over-regulation (for businesses). That's it. Not any of this manufactured alt-right bullshit. :)
Yeah, like paying the highest taxes in America, to support sex changes for illegal aliens. Hey, who wouldn't want to do that ?
Is there a doctor in the house ? :rolleyes:

Every City and State appears to be a 'shithole' to you.

Can you tell me a few States and Cities that aren't shitholes?
Tampa, Florida :biggrin:

1704903503130.png

1704903531592.png

1704903567417.png
1704903590131.png

Maybe you didn't know, but thousands in CA have lost their Medi-Cal benefits due to either not sending in their re-determination paperwork (renewal) or they did and were found not to be eligible because they make too much money. The same thing is happening to 3.5 million people in many other States with Medi-Caid. Those "shithole States" are Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma and West Virginia.

Please don't buy any of Californias food products. They may be contaminated by sick illegal trannies.

I can't get past saying sex changes are as important as cancer treatments when it comes to saving lives.

That hurt my head so much I can't focus on anything else about this.

Since I left, I've saved about $45,000-$50,000 a year from California's state income taxes, insanely high insurance costs, extortionate car registration fees and gas prices, higher costs of food and entertainment, and sales taxes.
I bet you didn't know the difference between Texas taxes and CA taxes is about the same except Texans pay more for property taxes. So, kiss my white ass.

Forum List

Back