If You Wondered Why People Are Leaving California, This Should Answer That

It's no secret that California is in financial trouble. The state government is facing a massive budget deficit this year. Undoubtedly, things like wildfire control, homelessness, crime, infrastructre, etc. all are in need of funding.

It doesn’t seem as if the liberals running the state are at all concerned with these issues. Instead, they are allocating what will amount to billions$$$ to a government-run healthcare program (Medi-Cal), and they just announced they will pay for this… for illegal aliens.

AND, in a move that defies anything that you’d see on Saturday Night Live, liberal California will now pay for sex change procedures for illegal aliens.

t has been revealed that sex changes and hormone therapy will be included in the healthcare coverage offered to illegal immigrants in California. As of January 1, everyone, regardless of whether they entered the country via legal means, will qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s public health insurance program…

…surgical and non-surgical procedures that “bring primary and secondary gender characteristics into conformity with the individual’s identified gender, including ancillary services, such as hair removal” are also covered. [Source: The Post Millennial]

The state could have defended this move by saying this program is needed because it will provide life-saving services, like cancer treatment.

Few will agree with that claim, when the state is paying for illegal aliens to get sex change operations.
It's a wonder tht EVERYONE isn't leaving California, but as one who did do just that, I know that it is a large and financially burdensome task.

Does anyone still doubt that massive voter fraud is the only thing keeping the democrat Party competitive???

It's no secret that California is in financial trouble. The state government is facing a massive budget deficit this year. Undoubtedly, things like wildfire control, homelessness, crime, infrastructre, etc. all are in need of funding.

It doesn’t seem as if the liberals running the state are at all concerned with these issues. Instead, they are allocating what will amount to billions$$$ to a government-run healthcare program (Medi-Cal), and they just announced they will pay for this… for illegal aliens.

AND, in a move that defies anything that you’d see on Saturday Night Live, liberal California will now pay for sex change procedures for illegal aliens.

t has been revealed that sex changes and hormone therapy will be included in the healthcare coverage offered to illegal immigrants in California. As of January 1, everyone, regardless of whether they entered the country via legal means, will qualify for Medi-Cal, the state’s public health insurance program…

…surgical and non-surgical procedures that “bring primary and secondary gender characteristics into conformity with the individual’s identified gender, including ancillary services, such as hair removal” are also covered. [Source: The Post Millennial]

The state could have defended this move by saying this program is needed because it will provide life-saving services, like cancer treatment.

Few will agree with that claim, when the state is paying for illegal aliens to get sex change operations.
It's a wonder tht EVERYONE isn't leaving California, but as one who did do just that, I know that it is a large and financially burdensome task.

In your mind you must see 1000's lined up waiting to change their sex.

Ultimately, when you are looking at your cost of living, taxes, and insurance, job security or promotions, those are main reasons for moving. Safety and security might be up on your list if you live in a shitty part of the state..but the rest of the reasons..no. You are going to leave for pocketbook/wallet issues. If you move because you don't like gender reassignment issues or looking at trannies, YOU have a strange way of looking at things.
NO, YOU have a strange way of looking at things. One of the problems with liberals is,thy don't know how strange they are, especially regarding lifestyle.

I left California in 1989 for a variety of reasons (incl crime, climate, culture, politics, injustice, high housing costs, summer wildfires, winter floods/mudslides, earthquakes, etc)

In your mind you must see 1000's lined up waiting to change their sex.
According to the article, billions$$$ are going to be spent on it. Those are the numbers that matter. I would guess that the Dr Frankensteins who perform these lunacies, charge high fees.

Last edited:
That leftists pro criminal law ain't happening.

Unfortunatley, that District Judge, Cormac Carney's preliminary injunction was overturned by the goofball 9th Circuit Appeals Court, and the law is already in effect now, (since Jan 1)

There are still more court actions to go on this though, and it's possible that it will go to th US Supreme Court, where it won't last one minute. Hopefully, the stupid law won't cause anybody to suffer any crime victimization, in the meantime.

Every City and State appears to be a 'shithole' to you.

Can you tell me a few States and Cities that aren't shitholes?
I will jump in and list the Free State of Florida and Texas as places that are not shitholes. Neither has a state income tax for corrupt politicians to abuse.

Sean Hannity pulled out of New York and now lives and broadcasts his show from Florida.

I will jump in and list the Free State of Florida and Texas as places that are not shitholes. Neither has a state income tax for corrupt politicians to abuse.

Sean Hannity pulled out of New York and now lives and broadcasts his show from Florida.
I was in Austin Texas last week, and there were homeless all over, between 6th and 8th street.

According to the article, billions$$$ are going to be spent on it. Those are the numbers that matter. I would guess that the Dr Frankensteins who perform these lunacies, charge high fees.
Are you saying billions will be spent solely on sex changes to 700,000 illegals?

People are leaving CA because housing prices are off the charts

Full stop

Speaking of charts...

1704992259049.png

Forum List

Back