People complain that conservatives want to control your bedroom, wait till the left actually does it

Conservatives miss the days they could slap their secretary's ass and tell her to lose a little weight.
Didn't understand the OP, huh?
I did. Conservatives, as they have throughout all of history, long for what things were like 50 years ago.
Your guy Clinton is one of the biggest sexual predators of the century? Oh, hold on you also have the Kennedy's.
The Bush family was business partner's with the Bin Ladens, and Reagan equated the Taliban with our founding fathers. NEXT!
The Taliban started out as freedom fighters and then became something else, skid mark.

Conservatives miss the days they could slap their secretary's ass and tell her to lose a little weight.
I did. Conservatives, as they have throughout all of history, long for what things were like 50 years ago.
Your guy Clinton is one of the biggest sexual predators of the century? Oh, hold on you also have the Kennedy's.
The Bush family was business partner's with the Bin Ladens, and Reagan equated the Taliban with our founding fathers. NEXT!
The Taliban started out as freedom fighters and then became something else, skid mark.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions, fart stain.

You should know. It's the road you're on.

If after the life I've lived and the way that I have lived it, your God looks me in the eye and tells me I deserve to burn in hell for eternity; well that's not a God I'd consider worth living for.

I have a different opinion of who God is. I treat everyone in my life as best I can, I regularly choose what's right over money or power or etc., and I try to go out of my way to make the people I work with and the people in my personal life feel special. I have a cross and a rosary hanging over my bed because IMO what they represent is beautiful. And I refuse to believe that condemning and hating others is part of that belief.

If I died right now I feel that I could look God right in the eye and tell him I've done my best to do right by everyone in my life, and do right in every circumstance that's been handed to me. And I didn't do any of it in the hopes of some eternal reward, I did it to be a decent human being. And if that's not good enough for God, then a whole lot of people are wasting their time worshiping an evil deity.

[

Religion can equally be a force for good as evil. Yes many Christians fought to end segregation, but in the south white churches were the most racist, pro-segregation force against the movement. Members of certain denominations, such as Southern Baptists, led the efforts to keep segregation in place. Those people were once solidly lock-step Democrat voters. After the civil rights movement, they switched parties. And now those same southern social conservatives are the ones leading the charge against gay people and people of other faiths; including other Christians.

The Democrat party btw has not won the white vote in a presidential election since 1964, and won it nearly every time before then. What could possibly have happened? :rolleyes:
. Another week, another bullshit claim that pro- slavery democrats jumped parties and went with the Party that ended slavery, gave us Civil Rights and ended Jim Crowe laws. That makes no fucking sense,

Give it up. You're not getting away with this fucking lie.
I lived through it, so you're wrong.

Here is Andrew Klavan pointing out that the left will not stop...even at your bedroom door...with the left pushing centralized health care...do you really think how you have sex will not be under lefty government scrutiny...in ways the conservatives never dreamed of....the left never stops.....

Connecticut Passes yes means yes law Klavan On The Culture

For years, so-called liberals have been liberal about only one thing. They were not liberal about what ideas you had, not liberal about what words you spoke, not liberal about how much money you made or how you decided to spend it — since they wanted to take your money away by government force so they could decide how to spend it themselves. They were not liberal about anything at all, in fact — except sex.

Oh, yeah, baby, if you were a liberal, you could have any kind of sex you wanted with as many partners of whatever gender you could find or invent. No slut shaming allowed. No player hating. It was all good, dude. And if you got an STD or were “punished with a baby,” you could demand that someone else pay to cure or kill it, as the case might be.

Well, you can kiss those days goodbye, but not before you get spoken consent. Connecticut has joined California in passing a “yes means yes” law that will require college students to get, in the California phrase, ”affirmative, conscious, and voluntary agreement to engage in sexual activity.” Before you do it like the birds and bees do, check with your nearest official. Otherwise, someone might cry rape and, as we know, accusations of rape trump due process on college campuses. Once you’re accused, the authorities can screw you without asking for consent at all.

This intrusion of government into the bedroom is important for two reasons.

One, it follows a classic liberal progression from fake crisis to oppression. In this case, the fake crisis is the campus rape epidemic, a disaster so unreal even Rolling Stone can’t find an honest example of it. If the campus rape crisis were any more imaginary it would be catastrophic man-made global warming. In Wonderland.
So you like blaming the victim? Good for you.

If after the life I've lived and the way that I have lived it, your God looks me in the eye and tells me I deserve to burn in hell for eternity; well that's not a God I'd consider worth living for.

I have a different opinion of who God is. I treat everyone in my life as best I can, I regularly choose what's right over money or power or etc., and I try to go out of my way to make the people I work with and the people in my personal life feel special. I have a cross and a rosary hanging over my bed because IMO what they represent is beautiful. And I refuse to believe that condemning and hating others is part of that belief.

If I died right now I feel that I could look God right in the eye and tell him I've done my best to do right by everyone in my life, and do right in every circumstance that's been handed to me. And I didn't do any of it in the hopes of some eternal reward, I did it to be a decent human being. And if that's not good enough for God, then a whole lot of people are wasting their time worshiping an evil deity.

It's always amazing to me how the reprobate think they are in a position to judge God and incline themselves to do so. Salvation cannot be purchased by good works and thinking that God is going to weight your good deeds against your bad and decide based on the preponderance is foolish. All have sinned and incurred a debt that cannot possibly be repaid. This is why Jesus died, to pay that debt. Forgiveness is free, purchased for you at a great cost, but it must be asked for.

And because your mind is adumbrated by original sin and hostility toward God, your view of what's right in the eyes of God is distorted. That's why you think that warning people of pending judgment is wrong, though Jesus and all the saints and Church fathers did precisely that. Nothing you do is good enough for God, which is why we have grace, the gift of salvation given freely to all who repent and ask for it. You're no exception. You have transgressed against God like the rest of us, but you can be forgiven too, just as I have been.

Continue with your generous works, but don't think it will earn for you what can only be freely received.

It's always amazing to me how the reprobate think they are in a position to judge God and incline themselves to do so. Salvation cannot be purchased by good works and thinking that God is going to weight your good deeds against your bad and decide based on the preponderance is foolish. All have sinned and incurred a debt that cannot possibly be repaid. This is why Jesus died, to pay that debt. Forgiveness is free, purchased for you at a great cost, but it must be asked for.

And because your mind is adumbrated by original sin and hostility toward God, your view of what's right in the eyes of God is distorted. That's why you think that warning people of pending judgment is wrong, though Jesus and all the saints and Church fathers did precisely that. Nothing you do is good enough for God, which is why we have grace, the gift of salvation given freely to all who repent and ask for it. You're no exception. You have transgressed against God like the rest of us, but you can be forgiven too, just as I have been.

Continue with your generous works, but don't think it will earn for you what can only be freely received.
I expect nothing. You're the one following a story written by bedouins in the desert and reinterpreted countless times over thousands of years in the hopes that it earns YOU salvation. Jesus, or at least the idea of him, is fantastic, but the hatred that has distorted his word over thousands of years and continues to do so today is sickening.

Just because you condemn others does not make you special. Countless billions of people throughout time have never known Jesus, and many of those billions had beliefs they trusted in at least as equally as you do yours. Judge not SMD.

I expect nothing. You're the one following a story written by bedouins in the desert and reinterpreted countless times over thousands of years in the hopes that it earns YOU salvation. Jesus, or at least the idea of him, is fantastic, but the hatred that has distorted his word over thousands of years and continues to do so today is sickening.

Just because you condemn others does not make you special. Countless billions of people throughout time have never known Jesus, and many of those billions had beliefs they trusted in at least as equally as you do yours. Judge not SMD.

That's your choice and it's a sad one. God is the perfect gentleman and doesn't force himself on anyone. You will live eternally according to your choice to live apart from the love of God. Nobody goes to heaven who doesn't want to be there.

That's your choice and it's a sad one. God is the perfect gentleman and doesn't force himself on anyone. You will live eternally according to your choice to live apart from the love of God. Nobody goes to heaven who doesn't want to be there.
Thanks for your minority opinion.

Obama has apparently come out in favor of this tyrannical law on twitter.

dhR8b0I.png

more insane man hating comments from the President. I guess it can be rape if women don't consent after the fact as well

sCTsrMf.png

[

Religion can equally be a force for good as evil. Yes many Christians fought to end segregation, but in the south white churches were the most racist, pro-segregation force against the movement. Members of certain denominations, such as Southern Baptists, led the efforts to keep segregation in place. Those people were once solidly lock-step Democrat voters. After the civil rights movement, they switched parties. And now those same southern social conservatives are the ones leading the charge against gay people and people of other faiths; including other Christians.

The Democrat party btw has not won the white vote in a presidential election since 1964, and won it nearly every time before then. What could possibly have happened? :rolleyes:
. Another week, another bullshit claim that pro- slavery democrats jumped parties and went with the Party that ended slavery, gave us Civil Rights and ended Jim Crowe laws. That makes no fucking sense,

Hey why do your buddies try to convince everyone that Abe wanted to deport all black people? Why do your buddies support the confederacy? Why do the religious denominations that most ardently supported segregation now vote solidly republican? Why was 1964 the last time the Democrat party won the majority of the white vote? Why is it that the formerly confederate states are once again currently the most ardent supporters of using their religious beliefs to oppress people who don't believe as they do?

Maybe you should give up your lie.
In 1964, you democrats started the War in Poverty spending trillions to enslave minorities and taxing the shit out of the rest of us. That's why you lost the white vote.

Nobody buys your lies.

. Your earthly works will not get you into Heaven. Only Jesus, the Son of God, is your way to salvation. It's why He died on the Cross. He paid for your sins. All all you have to do is believe in Him, ask Him to forgive your sins and save your soul. He will do it. Look up John 3:16.

. Your earthly works will not get you into Heaven. Only Jesus, the Son of God, is your way to salvation. It's why He died on the Cross. He paid for your sins. All all you have to do is believe in Him, ask Him to forgive your sins and save your soul. He will do it. Look up John 3:16.
OMG, you haven't given up on getting into heaven.

[

So did I and you liberals will lie to keep your corrupt ideology in power. Switched parties. How fucking absurd. The republicans never started the KKK, yet you claim the KKK switched to the Party who ended Jim crowd.

[

So did I and you liberals will lie to keep your corrupt ideology in power. Switched parties. How fucking absurd. The republicans never started the KKK, yet you claim the KKK switched to the Party who ended Jim crowd.

Wow! from lefties controlling your bedroom to the KKK in one single leap!

I am a little worried about this "Jim crowd" character, though....

Last edited:
When we were championing the Civil Rights movement you people were trying to stop?

It's a shame that the republicans don't still have the sence of equality that they had 50 or more years ago. Since then, you haven't done anything but try to reverse the gains you made .

Forum List

Back