People complain that conservatives want to control your bedroom, wait till the left actually does it

When we were championing the Civil Rights movement you people were trying to stop?
You have that backwards, the parties are the opposite today, and you know it.

Nope. I see them as being remarkably consistent. Democrats supported slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, and continue to support various forms of racial discrimination today. Republicans have a solid track record of fighting for equal rights and the abolition of the bigotry you people always stood for even today. We will continue to fight your racism and bigotry until you learn to treat all Americans with equality.
All the Southern Democrats I know from the 50s & 60s vote republican today.
All the Southern Democrats I know from the 50s and 60s still vote Democrat today.

See? I can do that too.
The difference being that I'm telling the truth.

And I'm not?

I did. Conservatives, as they have throughout all of history, long for what things were like 50 years ago.
When we were championing the Civil Rights movement you people were trying to stop?

Nope. I see them as being remarkably consistent. Democrats supported slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, and continue to support various forms of racial discrimination today. Republicans have a solid track record of fighting for equal rights and the abolition of the bigotry you people always stood for even today. We will continue to fight your racism and bigotry until you learn to treat all Americans with equality.

But those ungrateful blacks and hispanics ignore the Republicans' noble efforts on their behalf, and overwhelmingly vote democratic. How is that for gratitude?
They get what they vote for, more poverty, hopelessness, and despair. Again this is very consistent with what the Democrats have always championed. Thanks for pointing that out.

You sure don't seem to have much respect for their ability to think before voting, do you?

But those ungrateful blacks and hispanics ignore the Republicans' noble efforts on their behalf, and overwhelmingly vote democratic. How is that for gratitude?
They get what they vote for, more poverty, hopelessness, and despair. Again this is very consistent with what the Democrats have always championed. Thanks for pointing that out.

You sure don't seem to have much respect for their ability to think before voting, do you?

Not really, no. Voting for Democrats is about the most brainless thing you can do.

Not really, no. Voting for Democrats is about the most brainless thing you can do.

I'm sure that "brainless " minorities, like the rest of us democrats, would not see your post as racist.....

I'm sure that "brainless " minorities, like the rest of us democrats, would not see your post as racist.....
I'm a minority myself and I find it perfectly rational.

I'm a minority myself and I find it perfectly rational.

In your case, Mikey, I can understand that!

Conservatives miss the days they could slap their secretary's ass and tell her to lose a little weight.
Didn't understand the OP, huh?
I did. Conservatives, as they have throughout all of history, long for what things were like 50 years ago.

You are living in the past.

Actually I just demonstrated that you Leftists are. You always have been and always will be racists.

Conservatives miss the days they could slap their secretary's ass and tell her to lose a little weight.
When? Only a tard would name any date after 1964.

Those were social liberals. The social conservatives of the south happened to be Democrats at the time yes.
Wrong. Those were conservative Christians. The civil rights movement was bathed in prayer, praise, and Christian piety. The Leftists of that day promoted segregation and Jim Crow. You people have ALWAYS been on the wrong side of history.
Religion can equally be a force for good as evil. Yes many Christians fought to end segregation, but in the south white churches were the most racist, pro-segregation force against the movement. Members of certain denominations, such as Southern Baptists, led the efforts to keep segregation in place. Those people were once solidly lock-step Democrat voters. After the civil rights movement, they switched parties. And now those same southern social conservatives are the ones leading the charge against gay people and people of other faiths; including other Christians.

The Democrat party btw has not won the white vote in a presidential election since 1964, and won it nearly every time before then. What could possibly have happened? :rolleyes:

what happened? they took their racism and statist beliefs to the national level...where they wanted to keep blacks enslaved before the civil rights movement...the New Democrats realized they could enslave all Americans with government welfare......

The parties did not switch...the racists are still in the democrat party...they never left....they just added the racists of the other colors,of people....now the Latino racists.....la raza...the black racists...the naacp, the southern poverty law center, al sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Jeremiah wright and Barack Obama....joined with the remnants and students of the white racists......bill clinton's political mentor was arch segregationist j. William fullbright...and don't forget Robert Byrd....

so the modern democrat party is the home of all racism.....

You said: The parties did not switch..

Don't go full on tard.

How did the Republicans go from party of the blacks to party of the whites - Quora

Actually I just demonstrated that you Leftists are. You always have been and always will be racists.

By l not facing the truth.

Forum List

Back