Government does not want to govern, it wants to control

As we see government say there is nothing they can do about crime, the border, inflation, wars abroad, and the growing divide in America, it hit me.

Government has no interest in governing, rather, they just want to control people as best they can.

What am I missing?
The left WANT the government to control everything.

Nothing. Spot on; gment = power = control.

The current problems within American society boils down to problems associated with the current state of the human condition(human nature). Chief among these problems in my opinion are morals(lack of morality) which are responsible for ensuring a smooth continuity of harmony between folks in general. I have studied nations/empires back to & including the Akkadian empire, actually some limited studies into the Sumer era(Sumerian folks). There are no differences regarding reasoning, territorial protectionism, aggression, love & hate, domination/power & control between 2024 A.D. folks & the 5000 B.C. ancient Mesopotamia folks of Sumer(agricultural based economy). Technology HAS seriously advanced between the two before mentioned eras but that's about it.

Humanity either came factory equipped with a malfunctioning computer(brain) from the get go or humanity has a spiritual virus that automatically defaults towards war/aggression, domination/power & control @ the slightest chance to do so. There is ONE major difference I have noticed in America. City folks seem under perpetual stress($pendy to live in cities), where us country folks are pretty well laid back. City folks seem to just work & sleep then go out for a dinner on Saturday then the same routine repeats itself over & over endlessly. City folks may have a pooch or two or a cat or both IF they are purcha$ing a home, the renters/apt. dwellers have 0, zero, nada creatures. Out here on the farms we are inundated with pets of all kinds, horses, sheep, pooches/cats, deer, emus, goats etc. Want nature in a city one goes to a manicured park. Out here in the sticks(plateau in my case) we can't get out of nature because we are surrounded by nature as far as the eye can see.

What I am getting at is it possible that the $tressed out city life, keeping up with the joneses, cramped lot living, lack of nature & creatures is driving city folks to become even more aggressive towards their fellow man? If it is then there is another tragedy @ play like folks can't afford to live in the concrete jungles, & they can't afford to escape the concrete jungles either! Thanks for the post!
The industrial and financial base is in the cities not in the agrarian countryside. I live in the city and work as a CNC machine coder.

As we see government say there is nothing they can do about crime, the border, inflation, wars abroad, and the growing divide in America, it hit me.

Government has no interest in governing, rather, they just want to control people as best they can.

What am I missing?
You are missing the fact that the government is controlled by the people.

Forum List

Back