Paul Ryan's Record On Women's Health

No one can whitewash Ryan's abysmal record of war on women's rights. Democrats will have a field day with it.

You have a right to taxpayer funded abortion? Listen, liberals a wrong because the constitutional says nothing about abortion and conservatives are wrong because the constitutional says nothing about abortion. See Amendment 10.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_MhS2u-Pk]YouTube - Justice Antonin Scalia talks about Roe v. Wade.[/ame]

Who is asking the federal government to pay for abortions? :confused: in fact the only state I know of that has state paid for abortions is Massachusetts.

thats not a Pantaloon....but if you like wearing women's stuff.....hey go for it.....

pantaloons, a man's close-fitting garment for the hips and legs, worn especially in the 19th century, but varying in form from period to period; trousers.
I do like wearing women's things, women's fashion is heads above men's.

Also, I know, but that picture made me lol.

sorry i read your name wrong....thought it was ARMYnation.....so you are a Female....:eusa_angel:.....

I assumed you thought I was male :D figured I'd roll with it ;)

Paul Ryan Sponsored Fetal Personhood Bill, Opposes Family Planning Funds

Despite Mitt Romney's efforts to court women voters ahead of November, he chose a running mate who is far outside the mainstream on women's health issues. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) cosponsored a bill that would give fetuses full personhood rights from the moment of fertilization, which was even rejected by voters in the socially conservative state of Mississippi. He voted to defund federal family planning programs, authored a budget that dismantles Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, all of which disproportionately aid and employ women, and voted multiple times to prevent women in the military from using their own money to pay for abortions at military hospitals.

Ryan also supported a highly controversial bill that Democrats nicknamed the "Let Women Die Act," which would have allowed hospitals to refuse to provide a woman emergency abortion care, even if her life is on the line.

Planned Parenthood Action Fund said in a statement on Saturday morning that Ryan has earned zero percent on its women's health voting scorecard, and other women's rights group expressed similar alarm.

from the huff and puff.

:lmao:

Paul Ryan Sponsored Fetal Personhood Bill, Opposes Family Planning Funds

Despite Mitt Romney's efforts to court women voters ahead of November, he chose a running mate who is far outside the mainstream on women's health issues. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) cosponsored a bill that would give fetuses full personhood rights from the moment of fertilization, which was even rejected by voters in the socially conservative state of Mississippi. He voted to defund federal family planning programs, authored a budget that dismantles Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, all of which disproportionately aid and employ women, and voted multiple times to prevent women in the military from using their own money to pay for abortions at military hospitals.

Ryan also supported a highly controversial bill that Democrats nicknamed the "Let Women Die Act," which would have allowed hospitals to refuse to provide a woman emergency abortion care, even if her life is on the line.

Planned Parenthood Action Fund said in a statement on Saturday morning that Ryan has earned zero percent on its women's health voting scorecard, and other women's rights group expressed similar alarm.

from the huff and puff.

:lmao:

Do you dispute the facts? I could quote Ryan saying he's as pro-life as you get and supports no abortions with no exceptions ,would that make a diffrence?

So now supporting LIFE instead of ABORTION is considered, EXTREME

This is how sick our country has become

Someone said yesterday a Vice President didn't really matter what they support..

But all of sudden Ryans views are all the rage

you find that amusing? but typical for the left, they went after Palin with vengeance too like the good usefool sheep they are

Someone said yesterday a Vice President didn't really matter what they support..

you find that amusing? but typical for the left, they went after Palin with vengeance too like the good usefool sheep they are

I suppose it doesn't matter to some, I personally would never vote for someone with such extreme views on abortion. Being pro-life is one thing and while it's not my position, I've never hade a problem voting for someone who is pro-life before. However being a "personhood", no abortion even if your dying guy is another.

I suppose it doesn't matter to some, I personally would never vote for someone with such extreme views on abortion. Being pro-life is one thing and while it's not my position, I've never hade a problem voting for someone who is pro-life before. However being a "personhood", no abortion even if your dying guy is another.

I agree Army..
I do think Romney's camp is looking better to the Tea Party groups.
I just can not understand why would the republicans insist on ending all abortions, AND the ways to not get pregnant like the pill, yet have a shit fit when it comes to feeding that baby, or its health care.. I guess life only means a life to you while it is in the womb!

Well,

We've heard from two women on the board.

Next.

As a 65 yr. old woman, I am offended by many on the right who are passing legislation curtailing/restricting contraception and abortion rights (ie, the states and attempts in Congress). Although I was planning to vote for whoever the opposing candidate was running against Obama, the recent spate of negative legislation for women and the make up of the House (rep. majority with some very far right members) has made me not wanting to vote for repubs. Even then I was just going to sit out the election which I've never done before but after the Ryan pick, I think I'm going to vote for Obama. I'm tempted to write in a name but I don't think that will necessarily be a vote against Romney.
Perhaps you should be 'means tested' with regard to your competency to vote.

No right exists that provides for government to ensure that you get contraceptive aid. None whatever.

Thankfully, there ARE many women intelligent enough to not want governments involvement in aiding them to get others to pay for their own reproductive responsibilities.

Well,

We've heard from two women on the board.

Next.

As a 65 yr. old woman, I am offended by many on the right who are passing legislation curtailing/restricting contraception and abortion rights (ie, the states and attempts in Congress). Although I was planning to vote for whoever the opposing candidate was running against Obama, the recent spate of negative legislation for women and the make up of the House (rep. majority with some very far right members) has made me not wanting to vote for repubs. Even then I was just going to sit out the election which I've never done before but after the Ryan pick, I think I'm going to vote for Obama. I'm tempted to write in a name but I don't think that will necessarily be a vote against Romney.
Perhaps you should be 'means tested' with regard to your competency to vote.

No right exists that provides for government to ensure that you get contraceptive aid. None whatever.

Thankfully, there ARE many women intelligent enough to not want governments involvement in aiding them to get others to pay for their own reproductive responsibilities.

That nails it.

Can we expect a 17 year old girl to come forward and say Paul Ryan got her pregnant because he voted against paying for her birth control?

Can we expect a 17 year old girl to come forward and say Paul Ryan got her pregnant because he voted against paying for her birth control?

Well obviously you live a sheltered life and probably have parents who have taught you the consequences of the choices what a few minutes of sex may lead too.
Many of these teens are love staved so they think the sweet talking penis is going to fix them. Wouldn't you want them on some kind of protection as in the long run it would cost us more, but then your against feeding /clothing the children too.
So if Ryan / Robme had their way with birth control we will have pregnant people all over the place, with naked staving babies eating out of the garbage cans..what a crock.

Well obviously you live a sheltered life and probably have parents who have taught you the consequences of the choices what a few minutes of sex may lead too.
Many of these teens are love staved so they think the sweet talking penis is going to fix them. Wouldn't you want them on some kind of protection as in the long run it would cost us more, but then your against feeding /clothing the children too.
So if Ryan / Robme had their way with birth control we will have pregnant people all over the place, with naked staving babies eating out of the garbage cans..what a crock.

Rolling my eyes......god what a shrill little fear monger....the only bullshit you didn't use was coat hangers.

No one can whitewash Ryan's abysmal record of war on women's rights. Democrats will have a field day with it.

You have a right to taxpayer funded abortion? Listen, liberals a wrong because the constitutional says nothing about abortion and conservatives are wrong because the constitutional says nothing about abortion. See Amendment 10.

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_MhS2u-Pk"]YouTube - Justice Antonin Scalia talks about Roe v. Wade.[/ame]

Who is asking the federal government to pay for abortions? :confused: in fact the only state I know of that has state paid for abortions is Massachusetts.

Do yourself a favor, stop asking questions you think you know the answer to.

Can Medicaid cover my abortion? | Fund Abortion Now.org

Rolling my eyes......god what a shrill little fear monger....the only bullshit you didn't use was coat hangers.

Oh its bullshit now, what fantasy land are you in. I am not for abortion but you know as well as I do that history has shown the very rich will send their child away to a $$ place to either sit out their pregnancy or sorry to say kill it. While the poor are stuck with unhealthy conditions. Sex is not going to go away
So these people need to be educated on the consequences, and a good strong direction to get out of poverty as well as ways not to get pregnant.

Oh its bullshit now, what fantasy land are you in. I am not for abortion but you know as well as I do that history has shown the very rich will send their child away to a $$ place to either sit out their pregnancy or sorry to say kill it. While the poor are stuck with unhealthy conditions. Sex is not going to go away
So these people need to be educated on the consequences, and a good strong direction to get out of poverty as well as ways not to get pregnant.

Yes, it is bullshit.

Nobody is dying because they can't pay for their own abortion, they won't even get turned away if they can't pay for it.

All you are doing is reciting all of the stupid takling points used by all lefties to get other people to pay for shit.

Last edited:

YouTube - Justice Antonin Scalia talks about Roe v. Wade.

Do yourself a favor, stop asking questions you think you know the answer to.

Can Medicaid cover my abortion? | Fund Abortion Now.org

*shrug* color me suprised.

Forum List

Back