Will Obama Throw Biden Under the Bus?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Just imagine Ryan and Biden in a debate... It's like a professor with a twelve year old.

Will Obama hold on to Biden or throw him away like he did the Democrats who voted for the Health Care bill in the 2010 elections?

With whom would he replace Biden? I haven't a clue... Valerie?

Just imagine Ryan and Biden in a debate... It's like a professor with a twelve year old.

Will Obama hold on to Biden or throw him away like he did the Democrats who voted for the Health Care bill in the 2010 elections?

I've always felt there was a good chance Obama might try and replace Biden with Hilary for this second run. Romney's announcement today only makes that more possible in my mind.

It's funny that Romney's people came out on this so late last night. Really left Obama no time to plan some radical attempt to steal Romney's thunder.

Romney hasn't even won the election yet and already he's protecting the nation from more of Obama's abuse. :)

Biden kicked Palin's ass up and down the block during their debate. He's going to do it again with Ryan as well.

Biden kicked Palin's ass up and down the block during their debate. He's going to do it again with Ryan as well.

Ryan is much smarter than Palin.

I seriously Doubt it, such a move smacks of Desperation. Plus Obama has been dealing with having a walking Gaff as VP for 3.5 years and is still competing, 1 Debate with Ryan isn't going to change that Dynamic Much.

Though I am sure Ryan is going to make him look like the Childish Fool he is.

LOL now that is funny. Ryan is 1000 Times the Debater, with 1000 Times the Experience Palin Had.

You have got to be the only Feeble Minded fool on the Planet that actually Thinks Biden is going to have it easy with Ryan.

Why should he? The Ryan pick makes it easy...

Are you a teenager? Your posts are incredibly short sighted and immature.

God help our country if you are able to vote.

It seems many of our liberal friends here possess the written communication skills and ability to articulate coherent thoughts one would expect from children.
I know that makes me sound like an arrogant prick but I've got to call them as I see them.
Broken English, zero attention to sentence structure or concern with not sounding utterly uneducated...got to be kids.

I wouldn't say throw under the bus. He has to swap Biden out of necessity. The Dems can't risk having crazy Uncle Joe on stage with Ryan. Too much rides on the debates with a race this close. If the three presidential nominee debates turn out to be ties or just uneventful, the one VP debate could weigh heavily.

A Biden/Ryan debate would make for a morbidly fascinating spectacle but it would not help voters decide who steers our Republic.

Forum List

Back