Paul Ryan's Record On Women's Health

Are you being serious with this post?
Publius1787;

All republicans should be pro abortion so that welfare recipients do not produce the spawn that will mimic their dependant/entitlement behavior and vote for democrats to pay for their own recreational sex oopsies accumilated after a visit to the club on a weekday night. Outlawing abortion would eventually lead to the destruction of limited government and the rise of the welfare state to the likes of the Soviet Union. Democrats are always using the children of people that had no business having kids they can't afford to ram through legislation. Funny how they start the story in the middle without attacking the problem that led to a recipient of welfare having a kid in the first place.

Rich girls will find ways to pay big bucks for abortion and poor people will keep having more children.. Why because these men can't keep their body part in their pants.Yes it takes 2 .Why is it always blamed on the girls. These people need to be educated and learn how to take precautions, because sorry to say sex is not going to go away as long as their are sex organs walking around and hormones flying.
Yes I have seen many on welfare having kids who then get on welfare..it sucks
The way to get past this is to make it easier to get out of the rut of being on welfare. right now as it is, it is almost impossible to get off welfare. so its a catch 22
That is the Start, Middle, and End

I does take two, but the welfare for a single mother is larger than a minimum child support payment of $50 dollars. If you are receiving child support it reduces the amount of welfare you may receive. It's always better to say "I don't know who my baybay daddy is" to the federal government. This is even true if your "baby daddy" can pay more than $50. And it is the women's fault. Not only are they incentivized to hide the paternity but they, not the man, are equipped to have children. My solution? Place a penny between her legs and tell her not to drop it. But nevertheless, our welfare ladies like to pick up a young man at the "club" and get their "freak on." Then they get pregnant and demand that their new "baybay daddy" be the US taxpayer. You see, he's a sugar daddy! And the democrats say to the young lady, "don't worry, it's not your fault. Vote for us and we will make it the taxpayers responsibility. We will give you free food, free housing, free healthcare, and free electric. Or you can just sit at your parents house and collect a check. You can even enroll in college and when the financial aid hits you can drop out of school. But watch out for those evil republicans, they want to take away your hard earned welfare check." Then the Democrats go before congress with her child as a prop and say "oh think of the children!" yeah, it's a very old game.

Are you being serious with this post?
Rich girls will find ways to pay big bucks for abortion and poor people will keep having more children.. Why because these men can't keep their body part in their pants.Yes it takes 2 .Why is it always blamed on the girls. These people need to be educated and learn how to take precautions, because sorry to say sex is not going to go away as long as their are sex organs walking around and hormones flying.
The way to get past this is to make it easier to get out of the rut of being on welfare. right now as it is, it is almost impossible to get off welfare. so its a catch 22

I does take two, but the welfare for a single mother is larger than a minimum child support payment of $50 dollars. If you are receiving child support it reduces the amount of welfare you may receive. It's always better to say "I don't know who my baybay daddy is" to the federal government. This is even true if your "baby daddy" can pay more than $50. And it is the women's fault. Not only are they incentivized to hide the paternity but they, not the man, are equipped to have children. My solution? Place a penny between her legs and tell her not to drop it. But nevertheless, our welfare ladies like to pick up a young man at the "club" and get their "freak on." Then they get pregnant and demand that their new "baybay daddy" be the US taxpayer. You see, he's a sugar daddy! And the democrats say to the young lady, "don't worry, it's not your fault. Vote for us and we will make it the taxpayers responsibility. We will give you free food, free housing, free healthcare, and free electric. Or you can just sit at your parents house and collect a check. You can even enroll in college and when the financial aid hits you can drop out of school. But watch out for those evil republicans, they want to take away your hard earned welfare check." Then the Democrats go before congress with her child as a prop and say "oh think of the children!" yeah, it's a very old game.

Oh, very serious.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2GklCBvS-eI]YouTube - Thomas Sowell - Welfare[/ame]

Publius1787;

All republicans should be pro abortion so that welfare recipients do not produce the spawn that will mimic their dependant/entitlement behavior and vote for democrats to pay for their own recreational sex oopsies accumilated after a visit to the club on a weekday night. Outlawing abortion would eventually lead to the destruction of limited government and the rise of the welfare state to the likes of the Soviet Union. Democrats are always using the children of people that had no business having kids they can't afford to ram through legislation. Funny how they start the story in the middle without attacking the problem that led to a recipient of welfare having a kid in the first place.

In the county to the north of us (Kansas City, Kansas), 65% of all births are to unwed mothers and 90+% of the unwed mothers are black.

You draw your own conclusions if you don't mind being called a racist.

In the county to the north of us (Kansas City, Kansas), 65% of all births are to unwed mothers and 90+% of the unwed mothers are black.

Funny, that area isn't know for its black population.
Nevertheless I agree with Thomas Sowell on that subject and I don't think he is a racist. See video in the above post on the black family.

Last edited:
The point is that they are babies, diminishing it as a "fetus" is a sugar pill to make mommy "feel" better about it.

Womens health is a stupid euphemism for abortion....and abortion kills children.

I don't care if you kill your children, just don't try to hide what it is.

Got anymore crazy rants!? I never said a word about any of the things you mentioned above and women's health includes abortion but is much more than just that!

It is code for abortion, your lack of knowledge isn't my problem gramma.

Your crazed ignorance isn't my problem either, PUNK! :cuckoo: What are you 16 yrs. old going on 5?

Last edited:

Funny, that area isn't know for its black population.
Nevertheless I agree with Thomas Sowell on that subject and I don't think he is a racist. See video below.

It is in the state of Kansas.

That county is what kept the 3rd congressional district democratic for 10 years. In a very red state.

You might be surprised to find Wichita has a large black population with the same issue.

No one can whitewash Ryan's abysmal record of war on women's rights. Democrats will have a field day with it.

No one will.....

His record will carry social conservatives a long way.

Democrats don't need a reason to masturbate.

1st I'm a big fan of welfare reform, I think we need to have an honest look at what works and what doesnt. Yes, there is to some extent, a culture of dependency. Im reminded of the recent olympics, where a team was disqualifed because they purposefully lost in order to get an easier team to beat. If the laws are set up to reward failure, then of course people would rather have the little welfare gives them then to work hard and have perhaps only a little more. However welfare is a broad brush and it's by no means the same in every state. Your post made me think you were joking, because you give the impression that most women on welfare are trashy sluts. Perhaps that's what you believe... There is an upwards of 40 million Americans who recieve some form of assistance. They are a large demographic, and you will find just as many of them cheating the system as you would in any other walk of life.

Paul Ryan Sponsored Fetal Personhood Bill, Opposes Family Planning Funds

Despite Mitt Romney's efforts to court women voters ahead of November, he chose a running mate who is far outside the mainstream on women's health issues. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) cosponsored a bill that would give fetuses full personhood rights from the moment of fertilization, which was even rejected by voters in the socially conservative state of Mississippi. He voted to defund federal family planning programs, authored a budget that dismantles Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, all of which disproportionately aid and employ women, and voted multiple times to prevent women in the military from using their own money to pay for abortions at military hospitals.

Ryan also supported a highly controversial bill that Democrats nicknamed the "Let Women Die Act," which would have allowed hospitals to refuse to provide a woman emergency abortion care, even if her life is on the line.

Planned Parenthood Action Fund said in a statement on Saturday morning that Ryan has earned zero percent on its women's health voting scorecard, and other women's rights group expressed similar alarm.
It looks like Romney has decided to concentrate on the white male vote. Only white folks showed up for his announcement of Ryan.

It is the worst kind of doublespeak to refer to any defense of human life as "anti-woman." Last time I checked women were humans. Is anyone in favor of imprisoning (or better yet, executing) rapists, "anti-men"? What kind of Bizarro-world do some of you live in?

No one can whitewash Ryan's abysmal record of war on women's rights. Democrats will have a field day with it.

You have a right to taxpayer funded abortion? Listen, liberals a wrong because the constitutional says nothing about abortion and conservatives are wrong because the constitutional says nothing about abortion. See Amendment 10.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj_MhS2u-Pk]YouTube - Justice Antonin Scalia talks about Roe v. Wade.[/ame]

Look mothers life and rape/incest, with strict enforcement, other than that NO abortion period. If you cant control your sex life, you shouldnt kill a person because you're a fucktard.

Well,

We've heard from two women on the board.

Next.

As a 65 yr. old woman, I am offended by many on the right who are passing legislation curtailing/restricting contraception and abortion rights (ie, the states and attempts in Congress). Although I was planning to vote for whoever the opposing candidate was running against Obama, the recent spate of negative legislation for women and the make up of the House (rep. majority with some very far right members) has made me not wanting to vote for repubs. Even then I was just going to sit out the election which I've never done before but after the Ryan pick, I think I'm going to vote for Obama. I'm tempted to write in a name but I don't think that will necessarily be a vote against Romney.

Oh fuck off.

That should change her opinion. LOL. Thank you for your assistance.

Look mothers life and rape/incest, with strict enforcement, other than that NO abortion period. If you cant control your sex life, you shouldnt kill a person because you're a fucktard.

I know that you and Ryan would like to see that (Ryan would even outlaw exceptions for rape/incest), but it's not gonna happen. Which is the point of this thread. Ryan's views on women's health are archaic and out of touch with the views of most Americans -- including Republicans.

h2_C_I_65_13_1a-c.jpg

I'm good... I'm just not sure I'm that good.

thats not a Pantaloon....but if you like wearing women's stuff.....hey go for it.....

pantaloons, a man's close-fitting garment for the hips and legs, worn especially in the 19th century, but varying in form from period to period; trousers.
I do like wearing women's things, women's fashion is heads above men's.

Also, I know, but that picture made me lol.

sorry i read your name wrong....thought it was ARMYnation.....so you are a Female....:eusa_angel:.....

Paul Ryan Sponsored Fetal Personhood Bill, Opposes Family Planning Funds

Despite Mitt Romney's efforts to court women voters ahead of November, he chose a running mate who is far outside the mainstream on women's health issues. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) cosponsored a bill that would give fetuses full personhood rights from the moment of fertilization, which was even rejected by voters in the socially conservative state of Mississippi. He voted to defund federal family planning programs, authored a budget that dismantles Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, all of which disproportionately aid and employ women, and voted multiple times to prevent women in the military from using their own money to pay for abortions at military hospitals.

Ryan also supported a highly controversial bill that Democrats nicknamed the "Let Women Die Act," which would have allowed hospitals to refuse to provide a woman emergency abortion care, even if her life is on the line.

Planned Parenthood Action Fund said in a statement on Saturday morning that Ryan has earned zero percent on its women's health voting scorecard, and other women's rights group expressed similar alarm.
It looks like Romney has decided to concentrate on the white male vote. Only white folks showed up for his announcement of Ryan.

thats fucking bullshit.....geezus christ are you color blind?.....there were 3 blacks standing right behind the podium.....but of course i should realize who this post is from....

Forum List

Back