Paul Ryan's Record On Women's Health

He wants to defund planned parenthood.

Which makes an interesting comnumdrum, if you say birth control shouldn't be free because poor women can get it cheap at places like planned parenthood... What is your argument after we get rid of planned parenthood?

Which makes an interesting comnumdrum, if you say birth control shouldn't be free because poor women can get it cheap at places like planned parenthood... What is your argument after we get rid of planned parenthood?

I'm not completely against the concept of planned parenthood. Just that the woman need to pay for the birth control.:eusa_shhh:

Ryan's stance on birth control and abortion. He's a "personhood" guy... You dont get wackier than that.

Well, if we're going to be a nation that thinks life is worth something. What's so wrong with that? :eusa_whistle:

I don't really feel like debating the pros and cons of abortion, however the personhood people are loons.

Paul Ryan is a personhood guy, which means no abortions, with no exceptions. Not if you were raped, not if it's the baby of your brother not if your about to die on the table without an abortion.

Personhood laws define human life as beginning at fertalization and so not only is abortion illegal, but some types of birth control and some types of invetro.

You can get BC at virtually ANY clinic you want to, most will use a sliding scale for the charges and if they don't make enough its free.

You shouldn't want to FORCE people to think like you do...its called fascism.

Hey I am very happy not telling others what to do with their bodies, its the republicans who got it all fired up again this last summer. Thought we have come along ways since the 60's until I heard it all brought out again..What do they think we are "little housewife's that don't have a voice like the 50's..That is what i am all fired up about.

No...sorry.

Bammy wants to make everybody pay for everybody BC for everyone else, thats Facism.

I'm sorry you didn't understand the argument.

Perhaps in your mind... And maybe your mind should take a little walk into the children's ward of chemotherapy at your local hospital. Helping others who are dying or very sick is not what I call fascism. Perhaps try educating yourself on how the wealthy get the treatment but the ones without...well too bad.....I need to go back and read aren't you the one running around screaming how bad abortion is? So its ok to kill the children when there older... in your mind.. wow

I'm not completely against the concept of planned parenthood. Just that the woman need to pay for the birth control.:eusa_shhh:

Who pays for Viaga and dick pumps?

Paul Ryan Sponsored Fetal Personhood Bill, Opposes Family Planning Funds

Despite Mitt Romney's efforts to court women voters ahead of November, he chose a running mate who is far outside the mainstream on women's health issues. Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) cosponsored a bill that would give fetuses full personhood rights from the moment of fertilization, which was even rejected by voters in the socially conservative state of Mississippi. He voted to defund federal family planning programs, authored a budget that dismantles Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, all of which disproportionately aid and employ women, and voted multiple times to prevent women in the military from using their own money to pay for abortions at military hospitals.

Ryan also supported a highly controversial bill that Democrats nicknamed the "Let Women Die Act," which would have allowed hospitals to refuse to provide a woman emergency abortion care, even if her life is on the line.

Planned Parenthood Action Fund said in a statement on Saturday morning that Ryan has earned zero percent on its women's health voting scorecard, and other women's rights group expressed similar alarm.

All republicans should be pro abortion so that welfare recipients do not produce the spawn that will mimic their dependant/entitlement behavior and vote for democrats to pay for their own recreational sex oopsies accumilated after a visit to the club on a weekday night. Outlawing abortion would eventually lead to the destruction of limited government and the rise of the welfare state to the likes of the Soviet Union. Democrats are always using the children of people that had no business having kids they can't afford to ram through legislation. Funny how they start the story in the middle without attacking the problem that led to a recipient of welfare having a kid in the first place.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=luo40WjBKWI]YouTube - Chapter - It's Free Swipe Yo EBT (Clean)[/ame]

Last edited:

Who pays for Viaga and dick pumps?

You do.:eusa_shhh:

Mitt's VP pick is a known fiscal conservative, but his social ideology is at least as radical. Michelle Goldberg on Ryan's insinuations that women who choose abortion could be jailed.

More: Paul Ryan's Extreme Abortion Views

Lakunta....do you think that if you keep posting these anti Ryan links your going to convince anyone here in this forum who doesnt like Obama to now change and vote for the guy?......you are about as repetitious as Chris is....

Time machine anyone?

On second thought, they say pantaloons add 10lbs ....

on you who would notice.....and you probably would look good in them....

h2_C_I_65_13_1a-c.jpg

I'm good... I'm just not sure I'm that good.

Publius1787;

All republicans should be pro abortion so that welfare recipients do not produce the spawn that will mimic their dependant/entitlement behavior and vote for democrats to pay for their own recreational sex oopsies accumilated after a visit to the club on a weekday night. Outlawing abortion would eventually lead to the destruction of limited government and the rise of the welfare state to the likes of the Soviet Union. Democrats are always using the children of people that had no business having kids they can't afford to ram through legislation. Funny how they start the story in the middle without attacking the problem that led to a recipient of welfare having a kid in the first place.

Rich girls will find ways to pay big bucks for abortion and poor people will keep having more children.. Why because these men can't keep their body part in their pants.Yes it takes 2 .Why is it always blamed on the girls. These people need to be educated and learn how to take precautions, because sorry to say sex is not going to go away as long as their are sex organs walking around and hormones flying.
Yes I have seen many on welfare having kids who then get on welfare..it sucks
The way to get past this is to make it easier to get out of the rut of being on welfare. right now as it is, it is almost impossible to get off welfare. so its a catch 22
That is the Start, Middle, and End

Last edited:
On second thought, they say pantaloons add 10lbs ....

h2_C_I_65_13_1a-c.jpg

thats not a Pantaloon....but if you like wearing women's stuff.....hey go for it.....

pantaloons, a man's close-fitting garment for the hips and legs, worn especially in the 19th century, but varying in form from period to period; trousers.

Last edited:

h2_C_I_65_13_1a-c.jpg

thats not a Pantaloon....but if you like wearing women's stuff.....hey go for it.....

pantaloons, a man's close-fitting garment for the hips and legs, worn especially in the 19th century, but varying in form from period to period; trousers.
I do like wearing women's things, women's fashion is heads above men's.

Also, I know, but that picture made me lol.

Publius1787;

Rich girls will find ways to pay big bucks for abortion and poor people will keep having more children.. Why because these men can't keep their body part in their pants.Yes it takes 2 .Why is it always blamed on the girls. These people need to be educated and learn how to take precautions, because sorry to say sex is not going to go away as long as their are sex organs walking around and hormones flying.
Yes I have seen many on welfare having kids who then get on welfare..it sucks
The way to get past this is to make it easier to get out of the rut of being on welfare. right now as it is, it is almost impossible to get off welfare. so its a catch 22
That is the Start, Middle, and End

I does take two, but the welfare for a single mother is larger than a minimum child support payment of $50 dollars. If you are receiving child support it reduces the amount of welfare you may receive. It's always better to say "I don't know who my baybay daddy is" to the federal government. This is even true if your "baby daddy" can pay more than $50. And it is the women's fault. Not only are they incentivized to hide the paternity but they, not the man, are equipped to have children. My solution? Place a penny between her legs and tell her not to drop it. But nevertheless, our welfare ladies like to pick up a young man at the "club" and get their "freak on." Then they get pregnant and demand that their new "baybay daddy" be the US taxpayer. You see, he's a sugar daddy! And the democrats say to the young lady, "don't worry, it's not your fault. Vote for us and we will make it the taxpayers responsibility. We will give you free food, free housing, free healthcare, and free electric. Or you can just sit at your parents house and collect a check. You can even enroll in college and when the financial aid hits you can drop out of school. But watch out for those evil republicans, they want to take away your hard earned welfare check." Then the Democrats go before congress with her child as a prop and say "oh think of the children!" yeah, it's a very old game.

Forum List

Back