Patriots Super Bowl ring

In my humble opinion it isn't only Tom Brady that should be in court fighting this joke of an investigation...Robert Kraft and the Patriots should NEVER have agreed to pay the fine they did and lose the draft picks they did in an effort to "settle" this with the NFL! They should have taken Goodell to court on it and revealed how shoddy an "investigation" this was by Ted Wells! When you start with a predetermined outcome and work back from that you end up with what Wells provided. It's the kind of thing that gets savaged by any competent attorney in a court of law.

Kraft really screwed up. I'm sure he worked a deal with Goodell and it backfired.

someone farted in here.^:9:

Pooper,old fartstlye,mack,and chrissy,all they can do is whine,whine, whine crying in defeat and farting while giving death threats to people in real life who tell the truth about their heros Brady and belicheat.:biggrin:

Out of 9/11's 15,000 posts, how many of them do you guys think contain the word "fart"? There's gotta be some sort of world record he's broken by now.

In my humble opinion it isn't only Tom Brady that should be in court fighting this joke of an investigation...Robert Kraft and the Patriots should NEVER have agreed to pay the fine they did and lose the draft picks they did in an effort to "settle" this with the NFL! They should have taken Goodell to court on it and revealed how shoddy an "investigation" this was by Ted Wells! When you start with a predetermined outcome and work back from that you end up with what Wells provided. It's the kind of thing that gets savaged by any competent attorney in a court of law.

Kraft really screwed up. I'm sure he worked a deal with Goodell and it backfired.

Obviously there was a serious communication problem between Goodell and Kraft because Robert was NOT happy with the Commissioner when he upheld the four game suspension for Brady! You don't go as ballistic as Kraft went on national TV unless you think someone screwed you over. One would have to believe that the "deal" was that the Patriots as an organization would take the hit for a million and draft choices in return for the suspension of Brady being dropped. The Patriots being out all that money and the draft choices AND losing their starting quarterback for a quarter of the season over a minor equipment issue that the league couldn't prove was done deliberately is so far over the top that it's not funny.

Robert Kraft WAS Roger Goodell biggest ally in the NFL! To say that's no longer the case is probably an understatement!

Out of 9/11's 15,000 posts, how many of them do you guys think contain the word "fart"? There's gotta be some sort of world record he's broken by now.

My question would be...who are the people who gave "fart boy" over a thousand plus ratings for some of the stupidest, most juvenile posts on this message board? Someone out there thinks 9/11 is posting wonderful stuff...and it's too bad we don't know who they are.

apologists will be apologists. Keep collectively
sachem2.gif
the cheatriots butt cheeks

apologists will be apologists. Keep collectively
sachem2.gif
the cheatriots butt cheeks

Why is it that none of you Patriots "haters" seem to want to address the points that I've brought up, Dottie? The Wells Report has more holes in it than a ten pound block of Swiss cheese...yet you've all decided that it's gospel.

Hillary's aides destroy government issued phones, ehhh, who cares. Brady destroys his personal phone. HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

AND losing their starting quarterback for a quarter of the season over a minor equipment issue that the league couldn't prove was done deliberately

They can't prove it was done at all.

From what I've seen from the testimony in court...the NFL's lawyers aren't even TRYING to prove the Patriots deliberately under inflated balls, Unkotare! That's a lost cause at this point. Their only argument now is that Roger Goodell has the right to impose whatever punishment he feels like no matter if a violation of the rules has been proven or not.

This whole situation seems to have escalated from a minor equipment issue into this power struggle between the NFLPA and the Commissioner's office because Goodell let some people in his New York office with an axe to grind with the Patriots turn it into something it never should have been. Does it escape everyone's notice that this "investigation" was run by ex Dolphins, Jets and Colts guys with YEARS of dislike for the Patriots? Goodell SHOULD have nipped this in the bud right from the start but he's not the brightest bulb on the tree...is he?

AND losing their starting quarterback for a quarter of the season over a minor equipment issue that the league couldn't prove was done deliberately

They can't prove it was done at all.

From what I've seen from the testimony in court...the NFL's lawyers aren't even TRYING to prove the Patriots deliberately under inflated balls, Unkotare! That's a lost cause at this point. Their only argument now is that Roger Goodell has the right to impose whatever punishment he feels like no matter if a violation of the rules has been proven or not.

This whole situation seems to have escalated from a minor equipment issue into this power struggle between the NFLPA and the Commissioner's office because Goodell let some people in his New York office with an axe to grind with the Patriots turn it into something it never should have been. Does it escape everyone's notice that this "investigation" was run by ex Dolphins, Jets and Colts guys with YEARS of dislike for the Patriots? Goodell SHOULD have nipped this in the bud right from the start but he's not the brightest bulb on the tree...is he?

Do you think this will affect our season? I think the Pats are going to want to drive home a point or two this year! ;)

If the Patriots don't have Tom Brady for the first four games there is a definite chance they might start the season at 1-3 which doesn't mean they are done as far as the playoffs go but it makes getting home games through the playoffs almost impossible...so YES...I think this negatively affects the Patriots.

I'm also concerned about our losing those draft picks. You maintain yourself as a team in the salary cap era by constantly restocking with great young players who play for cheaper money. If you're not getting a first round draft pick it's harder to get impact players.

That's what this has always been about for the other owners in the NFL. The Patriots are killing them both on and off the field and they're trying to come up with a way to handicap the Pats so that their team doesn't look so pitiful.

back to fart again i see old fartstyle.:9::biggrin::banana:

hey alex,dot and others who are not in denial this is the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and that Goodel has his head up Krafts ass and the NFL is corrupt,on fred roggins radio show in LA he has been discussing this as well and mentioned what i have suspected might happen as well,that if Brady was stupid enough to sue,it would be a long drawn out court process that would go to federal court and last 2 to 3 years,that Brady would not be stupid like that and Goodel and brady will probably work out a compromise and Brady would just accept a penaly of a reducement of two games.

with the way goodel has always had his head up Krafts ass,i would say Roggin will probably be right about that and thats probably what happens especially since the pats are the rich spolied brats of the NFL and get special treatment thinks to the corrupt NFL.

If the Patriots don't have Tom Brady for the first four games there is a definite chance they might start the season at 1-3 which doesn't mean they are done as far as the playoffs go but it makes getting home games through the playoffs almost impossible...so YES...I think this negatively affects the Patriots.

I'm also concerned about our losing those draft picks. You maintain yourself as a team in the salary cap era by constantly restocking with great young players who play for cheaper money. If you're not getting a first round draft pick it's harder to get impact players.

That's what this has always been about for the other owners in the NFL. The Patriots are killing them both on and off the field and they're trying to come up with a way to handicap the Pats so that their team doesn't look so pitiful.

If Brady starts this season, I see him and the Pats as motivated as any team can be. They will be out to prove themselves. The defense isn't as good as last year but I never count the Pats out until they are out.

back to fart again i see old fartstyle.:9::biggrin::banana:

hey alex,dot and others who are not in denial this is the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and that Goodel has his head up Krafts ass and the NFL is corrupt,on fred roggins radio show in LA he has been discussing this as well and mentioned what i have suspected might happen as well,that if Brady was stupid enough to sue,it would be a long drawn out court process that would go to federal court and last 2 to 3 years,that Brady would not be stupid like that and Goodel and brady will probably work out a compromise and Brady would just accept a penaly of a reducement of two games.

with the way goodel has always had his head up Krafts ass,i would say Roggin will probably be right about that and thats probably what happens especially since the pats are the rich spolied brats of the NFL and get special treatment thinks to the corrupt NFL.

The biggest scandal in sports history is that Tom Brady destroyed his cell phone rather than hand it over to a bunch of people he didn't trust keeping the contents confidential?

That's an amusing concept.

You do realize that the NFL isn't even trying to say that Tom Brady was complicit in the illegal deflating of footballs anymore...right? They've pretty much conceded that the Wells Report was terrible and that the punishment that Goodell handed down was grossly unfair. Their only contention at this point is that Goodell has the legal authority to hand down any punishment he feels like under the CBA no matter how bad a call that was.

If Brady starts this season, I see him and the Pats as motivated as any team can be. They will be out to prove themselves. The defense isn't as good as last year but I never count the Pats out until they are out.

I'm not sure about the defense, Papa...I think Belichick sees the writing on the wall that defensive backs are no longer going to be able to play physically against receivers. No contact five yards past the line of scrimmage and no blowing up receivers after the catch. The day of cornerbacks like Browner are over.

It looks to me like Belichick has decided that the way to pressure modern NFL offenses is to rush the passer with wave after wave of quick defensive linemen and line backers...trying to get sacks or mistakes in reads that lead to turnovers. He didn't draft lots of corners to replace Revis and Browner...he loaded up on pass rushers instead.

It will be interesting to see how that take on the state of the NFL works out for the Patriots. With his history, I'd hate to bet against Belichick...who always seems to be one step ahead of everyone else when it comes to defense.

Interesting,just by accident while looking for information on the Rams relocating to LA next year,I came across this interview with former Rams receiver Torry Holt when he was being interviewed on the sports radio show in st louis about the possible move of the Rams moving back to LA next year and in this interview,they also discuss other things with him like how good does he think the Rams will be this year but MOST IMPORTANTLY,they discussed with him as well deflategate and I laughed so hard over his comments on anytime you hear of any cheating going on in the NFL,you look up and its always the patriots.:lmao::up:

except he forgot to mention as well how pete the cheat took a payoff to throw the superbowl.

He went on to say that he had never heard of or ever thought of footballs being deflated not even in pop warner,that it wouldnt be so uncommon to have it happen if you were just throwing one around in the front yard as a kid, but certainly never heard of that happening at the college or NFL level.:lol:

READ BELOW.

On Deflategate:

"I just giggle. Because every time you look up and there's something going on with the NFL and some cheating, it's always the New England Patriots. It just makes you wonder if they really are cheaters. It's unfortunate the league has to deal with this right now."

Do you think the deflating of a ball is that big of a deal?

"I never even thought of balls being deflated until I heard about the Patriots deflating balls...I've never heard anything about it. When you think about it, it can give them an advantage...because you can handle those balls differently, you can throw those balls differently, you can carry them differently, because they're more secure. There are some advantages when the ball is deflated."

here is the link to the radio interview if you care to listen.the deflategate issue starts at the 15:35 mark.:thup:

Torry Holt Wishes He Could Use Magic Wand to Keep Rams in St. Louis > insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports, Music, Entertainment and Nightlife > STL Rams

Last edited:
Interesting,just by accident while looking for information on the Rams relocating to LA next year,I came across this interview with former Rams receiver Torry Holt when he was being interviewed on the sports radio show in st louis about the possible move of the Rams moving back to LA next year and in this interview,they also discuss other things with him like how good does he think the Rams will be this year but MOST IMPORTANTLY,they discussed with him as well deflategate and I laughed so hard over his comments on anytime you hear of any cheating going on in the NFL,you look up and its always the patriots.:lmao::up:

except he forgot to mention as well how pete the cheat took a payoff to throw the superbowl.

He went on to say that he had never heard of or ever thought of footballs being deflated not even in pop warner,that it wouldnt be so uncommon to have it happen if you were just throwing one around in the front yard as a kid, but certainly never heard of that happening at the college or NFL level.:lol:

READ BELOW.

On Deflategate:

"I just giggle. Because every time you look up and there's something going on with the NFL and some cheating, it's always the New England Patriots. It just makes you wonder if they really are cheaters. It's unfortunate the league has to deal with this right now."

Do you think the deflating of a ball is that big of a deal?

"I never even thought of balls being deflated until I heard about the Patriots deflating balls...I've never heard anything about it. When you think about it, it can give them an advantage...because you can handle those balls differently, you can throw those balls differently, you can carry them differently, because they're more secure. There are some advantages when the ball is deflated."

here is the link to the radio interview if you care to listen.the deflategate issue starts at the 15:35 mark.:thup:

Torry Holt Wishes He Could Use Magic Wand to Keep Rams in St. Louis > insideSTL.com - St. Louis Sports, Music, Entertainment and Nightlife > STL Rams

Would that be the Torry Holt that lost the Super Bowl to Tom Brady and the Patriots? The Torry Holt that was part of "The Greatest Show on Turf" team that was a prohibitive favorite to win the Super Bowl? Is THAT the Torry Holt that you're talking about?

Has anyone noticed that the people who seem to grouse the most about the Patriot's supposedly "cheating" are the teams that Tom Brady beat up on during his career?

Funny how Holt thought of the Patriots as cheaters...yet didn't have a problem signing to play for them!

Forum List

Back