Patriots Super Bowl ring

still ANOTHER fart from you old fart style.:9::biggrin::clap::up:

old fartstyle can only whine,whine,whine and cry and sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
still ANOTHER fart from you old fart style.:9::biggrin::clap::up:

old fartstyle can only whine,whine,whine and cry and sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

its so very true has to be said again.lol

Looks like the cardinals have learned from the cheats that to be great you have to cheat.lol

Dear Cardinals fans, this is why nobody likes you

Its well known that Tony Larrussa is good friends with Belicheat.Looks like Belicheat has passed on some tips to Larussa on how to cheat to win.tips that Larussa is giving to the cards.:biggrin:

that girl katie in that link above hit the nail on the head when she said the cardinals are the new england patriots of baseball.:thup::up:

have to CHEAT to achieve greatness just like them.lol

I think the judge sides with the NFL. Goodell has the authority. I also think the judge will rip the NFL processes and tell them that there is no consistency in the way the NFL conducts its investigations. The appeals process will also be criticized.

One equitable solution would be- they should take Tom & Belicheat's ill-gotten gains, distribute them to innocent team members and disband the team.

ha ha. No. Its really sad that the league has sunk to these depths. The whole thing smells

Roger Goodell, Tom Brady ignore each other; roll dice with deflate-gate judge
It smells alright.the fact they are saying an appeal could be made and Brady could remain on the field just stinks to high heaven.I expect that to happen. Brady is such a crybaby who cant man up to it.

I could be wrong and hope i am and the judge does the right thing and sides with Goodells decison.we'll see but seeing how corrupt the NFL is i wont be a single bit at all surprised if there is an appeal and Brady gets to play the whole season.

Hey Alex and Dot, looks like the court didn't go your way.

I thought the NFL would win but would get ripped for their procedures.

The CBA was not followed and I think the NFL only hurts their brand if they appeal. The may win the appeal but this issues is a non-issue that has went on far too long.

cant find the thread but didnt chrissy have one that said brady can play the season? well if that was the ruling that just proves what i said all along from the very beginning that the worst that would happen is they would reduce it to two games not even doing that. This doesnt surprise me one bit at all,our court system and the NFL are so corrupt did anyone here really think he would get more than a two game suspension?

the NFL is so corrupt the four game suspension was going to be a joke anyways.as its well known the cheatriots are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get special treatment.the fact that kraft doesnt lose ownership,Belicheat doesnt get kicked out of the NFL,and brady should have had a full year suspension from the get go,proved fron the very get go,how corrupt the NFL really is.

The fact goodell has had his head up Krafts ass all these years,i would not be surprised if he just dropped the suit against him and the judge kept it under wraps thats what happened.

one good thing actually came out of this for ME anyways with the Brady ruling.

this comment came from a fellow LA Ram contact of mine below.

"Now that Goodell has been neutered in the Brady case,how scared is Stan about the League telling him he can't move the Rams to L.A. ?

Today's Federal court ruling against Goodell in the Brady case is a major step in weakening the commisioner's authority. Believe me, Mr. Kraft will support Mr. Kroenke's application to relocate when it is filed in November or December this year."

MY WORDS below.
Goodell at least after this,will not be able to dictate to Kroneke he cant move the Rams back to LA in 2016 like he did last year so this ruling amazingly is good for ME. Goodel wont be allowed to be a dictater to Kronke this year like he was last year especially since all the NFL owners love Kronkes plan over carson.:banana::dance::clap2:

who would have thunked,the judge overturning the rule actually FAVORS me.:rock::up:

Last edited:
Hey Alex and Dot, looks like the court didn't go your way.

I thought the NFL would win but would get ripped for their procedures.

The CBA was not followed and I think the NFL only hurts their brand if they appeal. The may win the appeal but this issues is a non-issue that has went on far too long.

As I'd predicted earlier...this was going to come down to an issue of "fairness"...that yes, Roger Goodell had absolute power but only to enforce "fair" rulings. The judge looked at the Wells Report...he looked at how the NFL withheld information from the Patriot's defense team...he looked at what was in the CBA regarding equipment issues...he looked at all these things and he came to the conclusion that Goodell wasn't being fair in his treatment of Tom Brady.

one good thing actually came out of this for ME anyways with the Brady ruling.

this comment came from a fellow LA Ram contact of mine below.

"Now that Goodell has been neutered in the Brady case,how scared is Stan about the League telling him he can't move the Rams to L.A. ?

Today's Federal court ruling against Goodell in the Brady case is a major step in weakening the commisioner's authority. Believe me, Mr. Kraft will support Mr. Kroenke's application to relocate when it is filed in November or December this year."

MY WORDS below.
Goodell at least after this,will not be able to dictate to Kroneke he cant move the Rams back to LA in 2016 like he did last year so this ruling amazingly is good for ME. Goodel wont be allowed to be a dictater to Kronke this year like he was last year especially since all the NFL owners love Kronkes plan over carson.:banana::dance::clap2:

who would have thunked,the judge overturning the rule actually FAVORS me.:rock::up:

And "Fartboy" just soiled himself...

someone farted in here.^:9:

this is no surprise at all.I said from the very beginning the worst that would happen to Brady is his suspension would be reduced to two games,that he would never serve more than that.

Brady was never going to have to serve a four game suspension.Did anybody here ever seriously think that a high profile player in the NFL like Brady was going to have to serve a four game suspension,seriously?

especially since they are the rich spoiled brats of the NFL that get special treatment. NFL players with high profiles like Brady get special treatment.they are like Politicians.Politicians get away with crimes everyday we go to jail for and high profile celebritys like Brady get special treatment.

If this was college football,brady and belicheat would have been kicked out of the university, but the NFL is so corrupt as is our courts which is why a two game suspension was the worse i knew would happen to him from day one.

But hey,again this ruling actually BENEFITS ME so its no skin off MY NOSE at least.:biggrin:

Only "Fartboy" would spend weeks gloating about Tom Brady being suspended and then pretend he was happy when the suspension was revoked.

Admit it...you're seriously "chafed" today and pretending you're not is all you've got left.

monty python i fart in your general direction video - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

No kidding. What did he call it, the worst scandal since the Black Sox? :lmao:

Now, it is what he expected and he is happy? :lmao: you can't make this crap up.

And I don't think we'll be seeing Alex around this string for a LONG...LONG time!
I see your mental masturbation has not waned. The good thing that came out of this is that you have you self esteem back as Brady takes the field. Now you can live through him for a full season.

"just because the NFL office is a circus set inside a skyscraper doesn’t obstruct from the larger point: Tom Brady either tried to cheat, did cheat or covered up information about his attempts to cheat. It’s likely the first one happened, you can debate the second and the third is undeniable — even Brady’s lawyer said so."

Tom Brady may have gotten off, but it doesn't mean he's innocent

Forum List

Back