Trump right again... We destroyed our economy for virtually nothing...

Moron, I'm not interested in your tangencies, strawmen and dodge games.

Did you get the part about Trump supporting shutdowns or not? For the most part both Republicans and Democrats supported shutdowns.
Then why do Democrats claim that Trump didn't take Covid seriously and caused people to die?

I never want to see you bitch about Trump and Covid ever again.

Then why do Democrats claim that Trump didn't take Covid seriously and caused people to die?

I never want to see you bitch about Trump and Covid ever again.
Trump like you want it both ways. He talks out it on both sides of his mouth. He claimed vaccines were necessary till he came down with it, then started recommending them, till he got booed at rallies…..then he just babbled about personal freedom to chose.

You guys just never caught up with his recent story.

Just like all the major topics, you’re wrong about, but you can just change your mind when it’s convenient.

Funny I could have sworn people were screaming that Trump got everyone killed with covid. Now you are saying he fully protected the nation from covid? Maybe you should show some gratitude.

Why are you voting for democrats since they were against shut downs?

Do you actually read what others write? No one said Democrats were against the shutdowns.

And yes, it was Trump who recommended shutting down...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

He asked a ridiculously stupid question. Do you have a problem with a president asking ridiculously stupid questions?
Nope. I know I've asked dumb questions in the past. Everyone does. That's how you learn the right answers eventually.

When AOC made her idiotic comments, about using tax deductions to pay for Subways and Teachers, if she had asked that as a question, it would have been dramatically better.
"Can we use these tax subsidies to pay for stuff?"
No, we can't You can't use money NOT collected in taxes, to pay for things.
Instead she made a statement "We can use this tax subsidy to pay for subways and teachers."

One is absolutely idiotic. The other is a question. I have no problem with questions. Even a dumb question, shows someone willing to learn. Dumb statements, just makes you a moron.
I'll take the question. I have no problem with questions.

Do you actually read what others write? No one said Democrats were against the shutdowns.

And yes, it was Trump who recommended shutting down...

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Great. So you support that Trump did everything in his power to protect the nation from Covid, and you have nothing to complain about. Right?

He asked a ridiculously stupid question. Do you have a problem with a president asking ridiculously stupid questions?
They would if Biden stepped in during Covid presentations. He didn’t. All Trumps biggest problems stem from his trying to make his minions think he’s bright…..he isn’t.

Nope. I know I've asked dumb questions in the past. Everyone does. That's how you learn the right answers eventually.

When AOC made her idiotic comments, about using tax deductions to pay for Subways and Teachers, if she had asked that as a question, it would have been dramatically better.
"Can we use these tax subsidies to pay for stuff?"
No, we can't You can't use money NOT collected in taxes, to pay for things.
Instead she made a statement "We can use this tax subsidy to pay for subways and teachers."

One is absolutely idiotic. The other is a question. I have no problem with questions. Even a dumb question, shows someone willing to learn. Dumb statements, just makes you a moron.
I'll take the question. I have no problem with questions.

You're not the president. What a president says influences people. So yeah, asking ridiculously stupid questions can have negative consequences.

You're not the president. What a president says influences people. So yeah, asking ridiculously stupid questions can have negative consequences.
Yeah, because everyone started shooting up disinfectant, right? One person in a nation of 330 million did one thing, which Trump never said to do... but he asked a question. Nonsense.

LOL

And you really believe it's all or nothing, huh?
That's what I've been hearing from your side for almost 5 years now. Trump didn't care, and millions died.
Now here you are saying he supported all the lock downs and everything.

So you tell me if it's all or nothing, because I've been just responding to the comments from your side.

That's what I've been hearing from your side for almost 5 years now. Trump didn't care, and millions died.

So you tell me if it's all or nothing, because I've been just responding to the comments from your side.
Covid will be gone this spring….there’s only 8 infected, then they’ll be none. The lunatic speaks.

Yeah, because everyone started shooting up disinfectant, right? One person in a nation of 330 million did one thing, which Trump never said to do... but he asked a question. Nonsense.

:icon_rolleyes:

And you think ALL 330 million people in the U.S. had covid in April, 2020?

And it was more than one person.

And to temper a potential crisis, disinfectant manufacturers immediately put out statements nationally, urging people to not inject or ingest their products. National and local news agencies immediately and repeatedly reported the same information.

It was a ridiculously stupid thing for him to say.

It's not all or nothing.

:icon_rolleyes:

And you think ALL 330 million people in the U.S. had covid in April, 2020?

And it was more than one person.

And to temper a potential crisis, disinfectant manufacturers immediately put out statements nationally, urging people to not inject or ingest their products. National and local news agencies immediately and repeatedly reported the same information.

It was a ridiculously stupid thing for him to say.
Oh come on! People are this stupid! Really? You really think people gurgled bleach? Really?? That would kill you. Yes it would.

Good grief....

Survey respondents who are non-attentive, respond randomly, or misrepresent who they are can impact the outcomes of surveys. Prior findings reported by the CDC have suggested that people engaged in highly dangerous cleaning practices during the COVID-19 pandemic, including ingesting household cleaners such as bleach. In our attempts to replicate the CDC’s results, we found that 100% of reported ingestion of household cleaners are made by problematic respondents. Once inattentive, acquiescent, and careless respondents are removed from the sample, we find no evidence that people ingested cleaning products to prevent a COVID-19 infection. These findings have important implications for public health and medical survey research, as well as for best practices for avoiding problematic respondents in all survey research conducted online.

I thought we all knew those claims were bunk. I was assuming this was known. Apparently not. The CDC claims that people were gurgling bleach, could not be replicated by anyone. No one could find these people who gurgling bleach.

I'm sorry who are you talking to?

Quote what I've said and reply to what I said. I'm not interested in your side discussions about some abstract Democrats.

Forum List

Back