Super Bowl Halftime Farce

If people are brought up to belive they are victims they believe it.
It's how they see life not what the reality is. So what they are telling you is seen through a lens of perceived victimization that is not real.
I can’t control how other people feel I can only listen and lend help and support where I see a need.

Blaming a gender is far too generalized… that’s the kind of thinking that feeds racism and bigotry. Let’s just stick the the actual people who make excuses for Trumps lies and fuel his popularity. No need to paint blame on a gender group

Well that's easy to do; just move on & accept it! Don't appt. blame! I gave women the benefit of the doubt since I was a kid and they've disappointed me at every turn; esp. when sabotaging their own best interests! They've hosed themselves when it comes to "choice!" In the blink of an eye, they've set themselves back 50 yrs.! No $#!t! "As a collective women have "fk'd themselves" for decades to come! Being a Sr. I had to stop giving a $#!t! Stupidity runs downhill and it always seems to happen when Republicans are in charge! Women still support these misogynist pigs so this is on WOMEN! I know plenty of men tried to support their cause, but now look at them! They're screwed! :dunno: :eek::confused::oops::stir::meow:

Well that's easy to do; just move on & accept it! Don't appt. blame! I gave women the benefit of the doubt since I was a kid and they've disappointed me at every turn; esp. when sabotaging their own best interests! They've hosed themselves when it comes to "choice!" In the blink of an eye, they've set themselves back 50 yrs.! No $#!t! "As a collective women have "fk'd themselves" for decades to come! Being a Sr. I had to stop giving a $#!t! Stupidity runs downhill and it always seems to happen when Republicans are in charge! Women still support these mysoginist pigs so this is on WOMEN! I know plenty of men tried to support their cause, but now look at them! They're screwed! :dunno: :eek::confused::oops::stir::meow:
That’s bullshit. Plenty of women out there with completely different viewpoints and perspectives… makes no sense to label them all by the actions of a faction.

By the same logic you could say Whites are racist bigots… yes some are. But not everybody. Crazy that I need to explain this

That’s bullshit. Plenty of women out there with completely different viewpoints and perspectives… makes no sense to label them all by the actions of a faction.

By the same logic you could say Whites are racist bigots… yes some are. But not everybody. Crazy that I need to explain this

In incorp. comes into play when you can find something psychotic in most women! From the manipulation of partners, family, & friends to the delusion they're entitled to so much! It's hard to call myself a misogynist due to it being akin to "White Supremacy!" Heaven knows I can't be lumped in w/ them! As a Sr. I've just reflected on society, seeing it sink into depth unimaginable 20 yrs. ago! I do point the finger more at women these days as they make so many bad decisions! From acquiring tons of college debt to their incomplete education or useless degrees they do earn! Single-motherhood is killing us; esp. the poor and uneducated where they can get stuck in miserable lives! They may end up jailed, suicidal, or carrying around mental issues! We all need therapy according to the late Kevin Samuels! I need it, but would rather stay damaged, hateful, & jaded! :evil: :adoreheart:;):):dunno::nono:

In incorp. comes into play when you can find something psychotic in most women! From the manipulation of partners, family, & friends to the delusion they're entitled to so much! It's hard to call myself a misogynist due to it being akin to "White Supremacy!" Heaven knows I can't be lumped in w/ them! As a Sr. I've just reflected on society, seeing it sink into depth unimaginable 20 yrs. ago! I do point the finger more at women these days as they make so many bad decisions! From acquiring tons of college debt to their incomplete education or useless degrees they do earn! Single-motherhood is killing us; esp. the poor and uneducated where they can get stuck in miserable lives! They may end up jailed, suicidal, or carrying around mental issues! We all need therapy according to the late Kevin Samuels! I need it, but would rather stay damaged, hateful, & jaded! :evil: :adoreheart:;):):dunno::nono:
Again you are generalizing which is unfair to the individual. You might have an incredible person in front of you that you’re labeling and dismissing because of their gender. That would make you wrong about that person and there more ignorant from your prejudice. As somebody who claims to have reflected on society perhaps you reflect a little on yourself and see the fault in your POV

Wow, well thankfully ignorant blind racists like yourself are being phased out of this country. Your cry’s are already largely ignored but they are fading to whispers. Unbelievable
So you ignore reality, and pretend things are what they were over 60 years ago. Nobody sane ever said liberals were sane.

1708145601561.png

You don’t know what the word racist means. Look it up
As a lifelong victim of malicious racism, where my entire career was taken from me by Affirmative Action supporting racists like you, I know only too well what it means. You are who does not know the meaning of it.

As a lifelong victim of malicious racism, where my entire career was taken from me by Affirmative Action supporting racists like you, I know only too well what it means. You are who does not know the meaning of it.
Hahaha. Awww, I had no idea. I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you were so oppressed by the blacks. Now everything makes sense. Stay strong my brother. Give me a call if you need a hug

I think it’s fair to assume you aren’t black. So you can’t really know what it’s like. Try listening more and talking less

"what it's like" >>
  • Get admission to colleges even with bad highschool grades
  • To get financial aid $$$$$$$$$, when whites & other races (with higher achievement) are denied.
  • Get jobs, while better qualified whites & Asians are denied
  • Get job promotions, while better qualified whites & Asians are denied
  • Get business loans, while better qualified whites & Asians are denied

Only an ignorant fool could believe such nonsense. Changing the laws is a step, not a cure
It was a step that insured the continuation of racial discrimination. Only the beneficiaries and victims were changed.

"what it's like" >>
  • Get admission to colleges even with bad highschool grades
  • To get financial aid $$$$$$$$$, when whites & other races (with higher achievement) are denied.
  • Get jobs, while better qualified whites & Asians are denied
  • Get job promotions, while better qualified whites & Asians are denied
  • Get business loans, while better qualified whites & Asians are denied
Sounds like you got it all figured out 👍

What agenda was that? Help me out. Describe it. Hard TO call it racist, when I have no idea what you are trying to say.

White people are inferior? I didn't see that message.
How blind can you be ? The agenda, OBVIOUSLY, is to pander to blacks - with 6 straight years of presenting black halftime shows - of blacks, by blacks, for blacks.

Haha, you would listen to Savage. I turn that guy on for a laugh and just think to myself “people don’t actually buy into this crap” apparently people like you do. Incredible
Too bad you are so deeply DUPED, that you are unable to hear and understand the simple truths (not rocket science) of guys like Savage, and other conservatives like him. Your reaction shows a very deranged mind.

Hahaha. Awww, I had no idea. I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you were so oppressed by the blacks. Now everything makes sense. Stay strong my brother. Give me a call if you need a hug
It wasnt the blacks. It was white & black (mostly whites) southern liberals, deranged with guilt over slavery, which they had nothing to do with. Nut cases.

For once I agree with you except for the word "all". What I posted is a fraction of the preferences that blacks receive/enjoy, AT THE EXPENSE OF whites & Asians.
Hasn’t affected me at all. I’m glad to see and help those in need get opportunity. Maybe if you looked more at others and less at yourself it would do ya some good

Again you are generalizing which is unfair to the individual. You might have an incredible person in front of you that you’re labeling and dismissing because of their gender. That would make you wrong about that person and there more ignorant from your prejudice. As somebody who claims to have reflected on society perhaps you reflect a little on yourself and see the fault in your POV

Very unimaginative deflection! Generalizations are still valid! It's obvious all women aren't as dysfunctional, but there are plenty of them! You see them, you know they're fk'd up, & you avoid them like the plague; warning folks along the way! :) :dunno::nono::stir::oops:

Forum List

Back