Super Bowl Halftime Farce

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. :biggrin:

Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blackednAKED jOE out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their

Naked Joe touching his puberty parts or watch the half time shoe? Which one? :p

NFL Criminals

nflcriminalsgdggsgsgsgssfsfs.png

nflcriminalsgfdgdggdfgdggdgd.png

nflcriminalsnhfhfhfhf.png

Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. :biggrin:
Gasp!! An all-black halftime show? How distressing for you racists. Thoughts and prayers.

You think it’s racist because it was all black??

Do you think all white performances are racist as well?

I didn't watch it.

Did it have the occult symbolism that half-time shows in recent years usually have? 😝

Everything about this SB was tiresome.

The play was tiresome....At the end i did not give a shit who won, just get it the fuck over with.

The commercials sucked major ass.

Halftime was a bad joke.

I wanted to throttle Tony Romo.....If I hear "permutations" one more time....Boom! To the moon Alice.

Worst - SB - ever.

Forum List

Back