Patriots Super Bowl ring

First off, there is no proof that Brady destroyed his phone, only the NFL said he destroyed the phone.

Secondly, according to Wells and the NFL they said they didn't need the phone and told Brady to give them any relevant communication that had to do with deflated footballs, so there isn't any evidence destroyed.

Third, he could have erased text messages instead of destroying his phone and it would have the same effect.

Fourth, Brady said he provided the calls and texts numbers.

Again, no evidence destroyed, no evidence provided that Brady did anything wrong. I believe he knew something. The NFL has been inconsistent with its discipline and although Goodell has a lot of power, him overstepped and made an issue that a simple fine would have sufficed.
link, link, link, & link. k? thanks :thup:

Tom Brady didn t destroy his cell phone according to Tom Brady - SBNation.com

Who knew?

"Q. Are you certain that you disposed of that 1 phone?

A. I gave it to my assistant.

Q. Do you know when you provided it to your assistant?

A. I have no idea.

Q. And when you provided it to your assistant, did you provide it to your assistant for the purpose of it being disposed of?

A. Yes."

The Full Story Of Tom Brady s Destroyed Cell Phone
^ smoking gun. Brady is a cheat just like his coach

That's a "smoking gun"? Don't make me laugh, Dottie! A smoking gun would be someone on the Patriot's staff saying under oath that they deflated balls to illegal levels on orders from Tom Brady! The thing that anyone who reads the Wells Report with an unbiased mind eventually comes away with it that there is no smoking gun! After spending millions on his investigation (By the way I'd LOVE to know how much Wells got paid for that "masterpiece"!) Ted Wells came up with 250 pages that boils down to this...Tom Brady MIGHT have known that balls were being deflated. Newsflash for all you Patriot haters...that isn't a smoking gun! Tom Brady was one of several NFL quarterbacks that petitioned the league to let them use their own balls prepared to their liking. Of COURSE he might know about balls being deflated...it was what he petitioned the NFL to allow! How could he NOT know about it? What Wells never proved was that Brady knew anything about balls being deflated to illegal levels...which is what the ENTIRE investigation should have been about.

Last edited:
First off, there is no proof that Brady destroyed his phone, only the NFL said he destroyed the phone.

Secondly, according to Wells and the NFL they said they didn't need the phone and told Brady to give them any relevant communication that had to do with deflated footballs, so there isn't any evidence destroyed.

Third, he could have erased text messages instead of destroying his phone and it would have the same effect.

Fourth, Brady said he provided the calls and texts numbers.

Again, no evidence destroyed, no evidence provided that Brady did anything wrong. I believe he knew something. The NFL has been inconsistent with its discipline and although Goodell has a lot of power, him overstepped and made an issue that a simple fine would have sufficed.
link, link, link, & link. k? thanks :thup:

Tom Brady didn t destroy his cell phone according to Tom Brady - SBNation.com

Who knew?

A. I have no idea.

Q. And when you provided it to your assistant, did you provide it to your assistant for the purpose of it being disposed of?

A. Yes."

That's a "smoking gun"? Don't make me laugh, Dottie! A smoking gun would be someone on the Patriot's staff saying under oath that they deflated balls to illegal levels on order from Tom Brady! The thing that anyone who reads the Wells Report with an unbiased mind eventually comes away with it that there is no smoking gun! After spending millions on his investigation (By the way I'd LOVE to know how much Wells got paid for that "masterpiece" of an investigation!) Ted Wells came up with 250 pages that boils down to this...Tom Brady MIGHT have know that balls were being deflated. Newsflash for all you Patriot haters...that isn't a smoking gun! Tom Brady was one of several NFL quarterbacks that petitioned the league to let them use their own balls prepared to their liking. Of COURSE he might know about balls being deflated. What Wells never proved was that Brady knew anything about balls being deflated to illegal levels...which is what the ENTIRE investigation should have been about.

I don't even think Dot is a football fan. Have you ever seen him post in the sports section unless it has to do with the Patriots?

Who knew?

A. I have no idea.

A. Yes."

That's a "smoking gun"? Don't make me laugh, Dottie! A smoking gun would be someone on the Patriot's staff saying under oath that they deflated balls to illegal levels on order from Tom Brady! The thing that anyone who reads the Wells Report with an unbiased mind eventually comes away with it that there is no smoking gun! After spending millions on his investigation (By the way I'd LOVE to know how much Wells got paid for that "masterpiece" of an investigation!) Ted Wells came up with 250 pages that boils down to this...Tom Brady MIGHT have know that balls were being deflated. Newsflash for all you Patriot haters...that isn't a smoking gun! Tom Brady was one of several NFL quarterbacks that petitioned the league to let them use their own balls prepared to their liking. Of COURSE he might know about balls being deflated. What Wells never proved was that Brady knew anything about balls being deflated to illegal levels...which is what the ENTIRE investigation should have been about.

I don't even think Dot is a football fan. Have you ever seen him post in the sports section unless it has to do with the Patriots?
I am not a fan boi but seeing how corrupt a team in the league that charged the military to air commercials concerns me. Unnerstand?

Who knew?

A. I have no idea.

A. Yes."

I am not a fan boi but seeing how corrupt a team in the league that charged the military to air commercials concerns me. Unnerstand?

It's not just the Pats, all the teams cheat. You blaming one team is pretty stupid. I'd go after the NFL as a whole.

Your explanation makes you seem like a misguide nutter.

Who knew?

A. I have no idea.

A. Yes."

What the hell are you even TALKING about?

Who knew?

A. I have no idea.

A. Yes."

It's not just the Pats, all the teams cheat. You blaming one team is pretty stupid. I'd go after the NFL as a whole.

Your explanation makes you seem like a misguide nutter.

The Patriots weren't even one of the 14 teams named in the military money thing...so his explanation is utter gibberish.

Who knew?

A. I have no idea.

A. Yes."

sh'up n00b :anj_stfu:

sh'up n00b :anj_stfu:

So...you don't know what you're talking about?

First he complained about something that involved 14 NFL teams but NOT the Patriots, now he's advising Brady against doing something he's neither done nor indicated he would do.

Dot Com, I gotta ask - is it physically painful to be this stupid? If you're trying to troll you're not even doing a good job of that.

ummm..... who started this thread n00b?

How many days/weeks does Tommy have left before the sh1t hits the fan?

ummm..... who started this thread n00b?

How many days/weeks does Tommy have left before the sh1t hits the fan?

What does who started the thread have to do with anything? You think that if you start a thread, you cannot also troll in it? :wink_2: Mack is right. That is pretty much all you are doing here . . . trolling for reactions. Well, like I told you, we here in NE still love our Patriots. Nothing you can do to change that, Dottie! :D

Go Pats! We're number 1, you're number 2, 'cuz we're gonna beat the WHOOPY out of you! :thewave:

Since when has Brady filed a defamation suit against anyone?
Good advice since Brady has made other stupids moves like destroying is phone.

Why is it a "stupids move" to get rid of a phone that you're worried a bunch of Patriot haters in New York are going to leak whatever is remotely embarrassing if they get their hands on it? Let's face facts...the NFL offices in New York are not a "Patriots friendly" place...something made glaringly clear when the NFL didn't bother to correct the impression that all of the Patriot's game balls were significantly under inflated. What was the agenda there? You've got 11 balls that are only slightly under inflated and the one ball that was drastically under inflated...the ball that the Colts had in THEIR possession before turning it over to the officials at halftime is the ONLY one who's inflation level couldn't have occurred naturally yet the league keeps that fact from the public...letting everyone think that ALL the balls were under inflated to that degree!

Why is it a "stupids move" to get rid of a phone that you're worried a bunch of Patriot haters in New York are going to leak whatever is remotely embarrassing if they get their hands on it? Let's face facts...the NFL offices in New York are not a "Patriots friendly" place...something made glaringly clear when the NFL didn't bother to correct the impression that all of the Patriot's game balls were significantly under inflated. What was the agenda there? You've got 11 balls that are only slightly under inflated and the one ball that was drastically under inflated...the ball that the Colts had in THEIR possession before turning it over to the officials at halftime is the ONLY one who's inflation level couldn't have occurred naturally yet the league keeps that fact from the public...letting everyone think that ALL the balls were under inflated to that degree!
You will never get that he fucked himself and his image by destroying evidence. Any honest person would have just faced a prick like Goodell and cleared his name instead of allowing this to take on a life of it's own.

You will never get that he fucked himself and his image by destroying evidence. Any honest person would have just faced a prick like Goodell and cleared his name instead of allowing this to take on a life of it's own.

So you want the "pricks" at the NFL office to have access to your private conversations and communications simply because they accuse you of something you haven't done? That makes sense to you?

There is absolutely no proof at all that Brady destroyed "evidence" of wrong doing in the so called DeflateGate case! There isn't. Just as there is absolutely no proof that Brady told anyone to deflate footballs to illegal levels.

Your actions here are a perfect example of why Brady doesn't want people looking at his private communications. You tried so hard to make him appear to be some sort of diva simply because he was annoyed at having to buy a second pool cover. People were trying to start a rift between Brady and Peyton Manning over a private comment that Brady made to one of his college teammates that he thought Manning only had a few years left in the league. Things like THAT are why Tom Brady doesn't want people like you to have access to his phone He's always been a relatively private person in a very public position. He was that way BEFORE "DeflateGate" and he remains that way today.

Forum List

Back