Super Bowl Halftime Farce

Did anybody watching the the Super Bowl notice the audience behind the singers in the halftime show ? There were literally tens of thousands of cell phones lit up among that blacked out area.

Rather than watch the racist all-black halftime show, fans in the stands went straight to their cell phones. :biggrin:
Can't blame them. Hot dogs, beer, and the game are the reasons to go there. Halftime shows and the national anthem are nothing but forced propaganda. :mad:

Too bad you are so deeply DUPED, that you are unable to hear and understand the simple truths (not rocket science) of guys like Savage, and other conservatives like him. Your reaction shows a very deranged mind.
Oh I hear Savage and Levin and Hannity and Buck and Clay and Beck… it’s great entertainment. Can’t believe that shit seriously works on you… you really don’t see the game and manipulation do ya?! Wow

Very unimaginative deflection! Generalizations are still valid! It's obvious all women aren't as dysfunctional, but there are plenty of them! You see them, you know they're fk'd up, & you avoid them like the plague; warning folks along the way! :) :dunno::nono::stir::oops:
Naw. You’re discriminating based on prejudice. Zero respect for that

I can’t control how other people feel I can only listen and lend help and support where I see a need.
Do you lend help and support to AA victimized whites, losing college careers, lifelong business careers, jobs, job promotions, business loans, etc. My guess is no you don't.

So instead, you lend help to blacks who are already getting help, as the beneficiaries of those AA programs, and are the recipients of all those nice things.

DId you ever stop and think about what a foolish SUCKER you are ?

Hasn’t affected me at all. I’m glad to see and help those in need get opportunity. Maybe if you looked more at others and less at yourself it would do ya some good
Why would a black person be "in need", when they have 59 years of Affirmative Action ?

Oh I hear Savage and Levin and Hannity and Buck and Clay and Beck… it’s great entertainment. Can’t believe that shit seriously works on you… you really don’t see the game and manipulation do ya?! Wow
You are brainwashed.

Do you lend help and support to AA victimized whites, losing college careers, lifelong business careers, jobs, job promotions, business loans, etc. My guess is no you don't.

So instead, you lend help to blacks who are already getting help, as the beneficiaries of those AA programs, and are the recipients of all those nice things.

DId you ever stop and think about what a foolish SUCKER you are ?
Depends on the situation. Feel free to let me know what you need and I’ll see what I can do to help ya

Aww, well I suggest working hard and saving your money. Let me know what kind of budget you have and I’ll help ya find a deal
Zero budget. I'm 77 years old, disabled, retired on Social Security + a VA pension. Very low income.

I've got lots of very nice paintings for sale though, many on sale for thousands of $$$, Got any bare walls in your house ? www.artpal.com/cats2475

Forum List

Back