Super Bowl Halftime Farce

No. what's that ?
It’s where local small business owners get together and set up a pop up market to sell goods. It’s a great place to make connections and sell your products.

Here’s a link to a bunch around Tampa. Maybe start by visiting a few and see if you like the vibe. Then ask a vendor who to contact about setting up a space of your own. Or partner with another artist or craftsman who has a space and combine forces. Never know what doors might open

Do you lend help and support to AA victimized whites, losing college careers, lifelong business careers, jobs, job promotions, business loans, etc. My guess is no you don't.

So instead, you lend help to blacks who are already getting help, as the beneficiaries of those AA programs, and are the recipients of all those nice things.

DId you ever stop and think about what a foolish SUCKER you are ?

You claim to be 77 years old. So you remember when a black man couldn't eat at the lunch counter with you. You remember when performers were not allowed to eat or have a drink in the places they worked. You remember when most colleges, and certainly all public schools were segregated. I'm sure you remember when business loans did not go to blacks, and that promotions stopped at a very early stage (couldn't have a black man giving orders to a white man).

Now I have spoken out against Affirmative Action numerous times. I believe it is a worthless attempt to level the playing field. But I can see why some thought it would work.

I live in Tampa. Been here 35 years.
My late husband's parents lived in Tampa. What a lovely place. And thanks for sharing with your link to your amazing works of art. I'm a quilt artist and purchased a yard of cotton last week with colorful fish on a light aqua water background that look quite similar to your fish painting. I went up stairs and found the new fish fabric, AND Except for one minor detail: yours are by far closer to reality than the ones on the QT Fabrics fish that have more quilterly patterns on them in colors children would love. (equilateral triangles, polkadots, zigzag stripes, etc.) The fabric was found at a local quilt shop here in Walker County TX on the store's kid quilt fabric library area. It's going into a charity baby quilt I started the other day with images children love between bright royal blue and I'm here yellow squares alternating with childhood fabrics that I collect for my charity work. I'm 77 years old, and I like to be useful to the community, so I make baby quilt tops and other quilt guild friends do the quilting, which is a job for very strong young women. Quilting means dealing with large heavy work under a sewing machine that has to be controlled with one arm and free motion machine quilting controlled with the other hand. Back when my husband was alive, he supported my efforts whole-heartedly, and I made 100 tops one year, which means several hours work every day, 365. Most years I average 30 to 60 quilts in 52 weeks, but that year it was good to have his cheerful support. I just make the tops, and hopefully, I can make an abc animal quilt this year from a book I wrote for making child quilts 30 or 40 years ago. My little ABC animals applique book had designs for animals starting with every letter in the alphabet and then some.

When my dear late husband watched Super Bowl games in years past, I'd bring my sewing machine in the Den and work on charity quilts every year. It was fun to be with him when he got time off from his electrical engineering job.

And I love this little fabric of colorful fish on a light aqua background that is like Caribbean coastal waters that have very pretty fish decorating the shallows. Whoever designed the fabric may have seen your inspiring work even though the fish are more row-by-row as you would see on a quilt or its fabric and they have quilt patterns for the fish and wild colors for their fins.

Last edited:
NFL Criminals

View attachment 900925

View attachment 900926

View attachment 900927
There are at least 2040 players and in the NFL not to mention the same number of handlers/employees who may have appeared in your NFL Crimes list. You only came up with 5 names of NFL players out of more than 4,000 people involved in their national games. That's .001 % Since players, handlers, and office employees spend almost all of their time exercising, planning, and practicing their skills that's not nearly as high as a public at large crime rate. I did the math, and common sense tells all. The players are too busy staying in good shape that is supervised constantly to stay in shape for their dynamic performances that men enjoy watching. My dad was a coach both in minor league baseball and football, as well as high school baseball, football, basketball, and track meets. He was good, too. He and mom brought them to our home sometimes for meals and parties. Athletes are basically kind people, and dad started every locker room meeting his teams had with a prayer for the caring, fair playing, and health of his players. They played to win with dignity and respect for people on the other team, and they won a lot as I recall, thanks be to God.

Last edited:
My late husband's parents lived in Tampa. What a lovely place. And thanks for sharing with your link to your amazing works of art. I'm a quilt artist and purchased a yard of cotton last week with colorful fish on a light aqua water background that look quite similar to your fish painting. I went up stairs and found the new fish fabric, AND Except for one minor detail: yours are by far closer to reality than the ones on the QT Fabrics fish that have more quilterly patterns on them in colors children would love. (equilateral triangles, polkadots, zigzag stripes, etc.) The fabric was found at a local quilt shop here in Walker County TX on the store's kid quilt fabric library area. It's going into a charity baby quilt I started the other day with images children love between bright royal blue and I'm here yellow squares alternating with childhood fabrics that I collect for my charity work. I'm 77 years old, and I like to be useful to the community, so I make baby quilt tops and other quilt guild friends do the quilting, which is a job for very strong young women. Quilting means dealing with large heavy work under a sewing machine that has to be controlled with one arm and free motion machine quilting controlled with the other hand. Back when my husband was alive, he supported my efforts whole-heartedly, and I made 100 tops one year, which means several hours work every day, 365. Most years I average 30 to 60 quilts in 52 weeks, but that year it was good to have his cheerful support. I just make the tops, and hopefully, I can make an abc animal quilt this year from a book I wrote for making child quilts 30 or 40 years ago. My little ABC animals applique book had designs for animals starting with every letter in the alphabet and then some.

When my dear late husband watched Super Bowl games in years past, I'd bring my sewing machine in the Den and work on charity quilts every year. It was fun to be with him when he got time off from his electrical engineering job.

And I love this little fabric of colorful fish on a light aqua background that is like Caribbean coastal waters that have very pretty fish decorating the shallows. Whoever designed the fabric may have seen your inspiring work even though the fish are more row-by-row as you would see on a quilt or its fabric and they have quilt patterns for the fish and wild colors for their fins.
Nice and interesting post. Cool to see that you have a fine hobby and productive, going to a good cause. I'm 77 also, and have been painting for 70 years. I have practically never not been a painter, so it is part of my fiber and consiousness.

I'm trying to market my paintings now, which I've not done before. It is tricky and perplexing and rather disturbing when we see pure mindless scam "art" (ex. Jackson Pollock, Mark Rothko, etc) being sold for hundreds of millions$$$ each. Undeterred, I just cruise along with my art, happy to produce paintings with the idea that their worth lies in people liking what they look like, and feeling good, just from seeing them on their walls. :)

Forum List

Back