Parents Protect Daughter From "Transgender" Boy

^^^ Just because he gave us the knowledge and the ability to change it doesn't mean that he actually wants us to. I believe that his reason for giving us the knowledge and the ability to change it was to see what our decision about it would be. That doesn't mean that he would be all in favor of those who actually did go ahead and change it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for being respectful when sharing your differences.
Fair enough. I mean we have the knowledge to murder but that isn't okay. I see what you are saying. I just don't agree that God is against it.

P.s. there is no reason we can't be respectful even if we disagree. Thank you for being respectful as well.

^^^ Just because he gave us the knowledge and the ability to change it doesn't mean that he actually wants us to. I believe that his reason for giving us the knowledge and the ability to change it was to see what our decision about it would be. That doesn't mean that he would be all in favor of those who actually did go ahead and change it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But I thought God gave us Free Will right?

But it seems you think God has already pre-determined our life so we have no free will because God has already determined what will be right?

They are still here, no?

As are you and your ilk that think frolicking naked in front of kids is cool.

Which is more harmful?

That happens at nearly every pride parade
I bow to your experience as I've never attended one.
That's a shame. I have and with very close family friends of ours. You should get out more and broaden your horizons. Maybe even go to a naturist retreat. Then you won't be so narrow minded.

Here's a story from my neck of the woods. The freak agenda forces its way into Idaho:

Parents pull child from school over transgender bathroom choice

South3.jpg

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) - Two Boise parents said they pulled their student from school at South Junior High after another student, who is transgender, was allowed to use the girls bathroom.

Pauline Adams and Jacob Smith were upset when they found out from their daughter last week that a transgender student was allowed to choose the bathroom they preferred.

The student was born a boy, but identifies and dresses as a girl.

Smith said he doesn't feel it's appropriate for kids to be able to choose at that age.

"We would not allow our child to share a restroom simultaneously at home so why would we be OK with it at school," Smith said.

After not getting the response she hoped for from the school, Adams says she made the choice to remove her child from classes.

She worries it will go beyond just restrooms.

"When does it go to the locker rooms are you going to be OK with this," she said. "Are we going to allow our school district to make these decisions without asking (or) informing us? It's not OK."

KBOI contacted the Boise School District to ask what its policy is when it comes to issues like this.

"The Office of Civil Rights has informed all schools that they must provide access to the facility of the transgendered students' choice," the statement reads.

Smith and Adams said they believe the student truly is a girl besides her anatomy.

During their interview both cited privacy and safety as their main concerns.

KBOI asked the couple why this isn't an issue for those who already use the facilities and why some people might say this doesn't seem like a big issue.

"I've heard a lot of that same response but this isn't just setting a rule for this one kid," said Smith. "This is also allowing, if a female chose to go to school who thought she should be a boy. This is also allowing her to choose to use the mens room. There is not as much privacy in the mens room."

Smith and Adams said they plan to keep their daughter out of school until something is changed, or even possibly even switch schools.

They suggested that the school have the option of unisex bathrooms.
I wonder how the parents child feels about all this? One of my daughters had the same thing occur while in Jr high. There was a boy that was transgender and used the girls restroom. It bothered me at first until my daughter told me it didnt bother her because she saw him as a girl. Matter of fact they were pretty good friends.
There's a reason we don't let children decide for themselves what is appropriate to be exposed to. They don't have enough life experience to understand the long term consequences of their actions. We need to be parents and that means leadership and a firm hand. I have 18 years to steer my 4 kids in the right direction and I won't squander any of it. I love them too much to leave them to the vicissitudes of this amoral world.

I would think you'd be on board with that.

To me, if a person can not respect the Lord's decision on what they are born as, why should they get any from anyone else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There should be a genital scanner. If you have a dick, a door to the men's bathroom unlocks. If you don't, a door to the woman's bathroom unlocks.
And then we need TSA agents to masturbate to the images.

To me, if a person can not respect the Lord's decision on what they are born as, why should they get any from anyone else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well probably because they are a human being none the less and if God gives a Damn about this sort of thing it's really his place to be upset.

I think he directly told you that he can take care of it and it really isn't your business to be offended for him. But than again I actually read the bible.
If you read the Bible, you'd know it's an abomination for a man to dress in women's clothes or a woman to dress in men's clothes. Deuteronomy 22:5.

No you don't read the Bible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But I thought God gave us Free Will right?

But it seems you think God has already pre-determined our life so we have no free will because God has already determined what will be right?
Having free will does not mean that you can get away with doing things that are wrong. Certain choices have consequences.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well probably because they are a human being none the less and if God gives a Damn about this sort of thing it's really his place to be upset.

I think he directly told you that he can take care of it and it really isn't your business to be offended for him. But than again I actually read the bible.
If you read the Bible, you'd know it's an abomination for a man to dress in women's clothes or a woman to dress in men's clothes. Deuteronomy 22:5.
If the sex is changed, there is no violation. In the ot it also says you can't eat srimp. I'm a Christian, not Jewish.

I know better.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

If the sex is changed, there is no violation. In the ot it also says you can't eat srimp. I'm a Christian, not Jewish.

I know better.
Sex can't be changed, even if you mutilate yourself, you can't change your gender.

And Christians adhere to both Testaments, especially to know God's mind on a subject like trannies.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I know better.
Sex can't be changed, even if you mutilate yourself, you can't change your gender.
You are certainly entitled to that opinion, and I really don't have anything to say about it.

And Christians adhere to both Testaments, especially to know God's mind on a subject like trannies.
Not all Christians do. I'm Christian and I don't.

I am not really concerned about how people think they know God's mind.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I know better.

If the sex is changed you still have the same XY or XX chromosome pairing as you did before the change. Which means the person did not experience a "sex change" but in fact experienced a "mutilation of their sex organs."

A true sex change would have man converted to a woman dropping eggs and ovulating, and a woman converted a man producing sperm and semen, and now able to copulate with their original sex.

There is no such thing as a "sex change" unless it fulfills above. And I think we all know it would require an Act of God, no matter what level of technology future or present, to accomplish such a feat.

You speak only of mutilation of the original sexual organ, a mutilation done with the consent of mentally ill person, and any "doctor" that performs such a mutilation is a monster of Gosnell proportions, and likewise as mentally disturbed as both the consenting victim and Gosnell.

Last edited:
What is happening here is the same thing that happened when blacks were drafted into baseball (for example). Or not able to sit at the counter at woolworths. Or had to drink out of a black only water fountain. Hand waving, indignant huffs and puffs. Screaming and anger.
People hafta pee. Doesn't matter was sex one is. If ya gotta pee, ya gotta pee. LET 'EM PEE ferchrissakes.
Dear Gracie

the issue in Texas is the State defines gender based on birth certificate. people cannot change physically
and then get declared the other gender like changing a name legally.
legal gender is NOT based on the "spiritual orientation or gender/personality identity of the person" INTERNALLY
which is not scientifically proveable as natural while birth gender is considered legally the standard.

So when it comes to this restroom issue,
it is like arguing if someone "dressed as the other gender ON THE OUTSIDE"
has the right to use the restroom that corresponds with how they DRESS on the OUTSIDE.

That's how the opposition sees it that is going by legal physical definition of gender.

While those who recognize gender/orientation as INTERNAL but part of the person's being,
and included in legal protections from discrimination, view it as natural and not "faith based."

so this becomes a clash in beliefs, about whether laws can protect people based on "external dress or BEHAVIOR"

So, gender is based on birth certificate and legal gender is based on how one feels.

I would like to know does the same rule apply to race. For instance, based on birth certificate, one is born white. But if one feels black later in life, is it possible to change the race to black?

Last edited:
Here's a story from my neck of the woods. The freak agenda forces its way into Idaho:

South3.jpg

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) - Two Boise parents said they pulled their student from school at South Junior High after another student, who is transgender, was allowed to use the girls bathroom.

Pauline Adams and Jacob Smith were upset when they found out from their daughter last week that a transgender student was allowed to choose the bathroom they preferred.

Smith said he doesn't feel it's appropriate for kids to be able to choose at that age.

"We would not allow our child to share a restroom simultaneously at home so why would we be OK with it at school," Smith said.

After not getting the response she hoped for from the school, Adams says she made the choice to remove her child from classes.

"When does it go to the locker rooms are you going to be OK with this," she said. "Are we going to allow our school district to make these decisions without asking (or) informing us? It's not OK."

KBOI contacted the Boise School District to ask what its policy is when it comes to issues like this.

"The Office of Civil Rights has informed all schools that they must provide access to the facility of the transgendered students' choice," the statement reads.

Smith and Adams said they believe the student truly is a girl besides her anatomy.

KBOI asked the couple why this isn't an issue for those who already use the facilities and why some people might say this doesn't seem like a big issue.

"I've heard a lot of that same response but this isn't just setting a rule for this one kid," said Smith. "This is also allowing, if a female chose to go to school who thought she should be a boy. This is also allowing her to choose to use the mens room. There is not as much privacy in the mens room."

Smith and Adams said they plan to keep their daughter out of school until something is changed, or even possibly even switch schools.

I wonder how the parents child feels about all this? One of my daughters had the same thing occur while in Jr high. There was a boy that was transgender and used the girls restroom. It bothered me at first until my daughter told me it didnt bother her because she saw him as a girl. Matter of fact they were pretty good friends.
There's a reason we don't let children decide for themselves what is appropriate to be exposed to. They don't have enough life experience to understand the long term consequences of their actions. We need to be parents and that means leadership and a firm hand. I have 18 years to steer my 4 kids in the right direction and I won't squander any of it. I love them too much to leave them to the vicissitudes of this amoral world.

That has nothing to do with the point. My daughter wasnt making a moral decision. From what we put in her she saw nothing wrong with it. There is no rule that because you dont have a problem with someone being gay or transgender that you turn into a gay or transgender person yourself. I would think you would have the intellect to realize that.

South3.jpg

That has nothing to do with the point. My daughter wasnt making a moral decision. From what we put in her she saw nothing wrong with it. There is no rule that because you dont have a problem with someone being gay or transgender that you turn into a gay or transgender person yourself. I would think you would have the intellect to realize that.
Gay and transgender are two very different things. Most people don't have a problem with someone being gay, but when a boy goes into the restroom with my daughter, thats a freak show imposition that's intolerable. People take gays in stride, but transgender assholes are a whole different story.

South3.jpg

Gay and transgender are two very different things. Most people don't have a problem with someone being gay, but when a boy goes into the restroom with my daughter, thats a freak show imposition that's intolerable. People take gays in stride, but transgender assholes are a whole different story.
You keep forgetting they arent boys. They are girls. I dont know what bathrooms you frequent, but I have never experienced anyone waving their dicks in the air in a stall.

South3.jpg

You keep forgetting they arent boys. They are girls. I dont know what bathrooms you frequent, but I have never experienced anyone waving their dicks in the air in a stall.
No I'm not forgetting anything. I don't go along with the lie that people can decide for themselves what gender they are. A boy who thinks he's a girl is still a boy, one that desperately needs psychiatric intervention, not accommodation.

No I'm not forgetting anything. I don't go along with the lie that people can decide for themselves what gender they are. A boy who thinks he's a girl is still a boy, one that desperately needs psychiatric intervention, not accommodation.
So IOW its just your opinion? You actually have nothing to worry about unless the person is actually waving their dick around in the girls bathroom.

Wait, unmarried parents lecturing others on choices???
Do you actually have to be married to make choices and voice your opinion on politically sensible issues? Don't you think this is discrimination you are fighting against? When fighting with "bigotry" try not to become a bigot yourself.

Forum List

Back