Parents Protect Daughter From "Transgender" Boy

Behavior beschmavior. If someone...male or female...needs to pee and it is an enclosed stall, LET THEM GO PEE!
Much ado about nothing and just another excuse to scream about people that are different.
Let them pee in the bathroom their original gender claimed them to be. Not wh as they want to be. That's their problem, not mine.

Behavior beschmavior. If someone...male or female...needs to pee and it is an enclosed stall, LET THEM GO PEE!
Much ado about nothing and just another excuse to scream about people that are different.
Let them pee in the bathroom their original gender claimed them to be. Not wh as they want to be. That's their problem, not mine.
If I show you an XY female, we have them, looks just like a girl and always has, what bathroom do you want them to use eh, the boy's room?

If I show you an XY female, we have them, looks just like a girl and always has, what bathroom do you want them to use eh, the boy's room?
Whatever their birth certificate says they are. That's the bathroom they use. My gosh you liberals are nuts.

We don't know what happened or why the real girl complained about the fake girl. If real girl told her parents some creepy boy was in the bathroom dressed like a girl wagging his weenie in her face daring her to stop him it's different than a girl going into a stall.

The LGBTQ freak show continues. ...... :cuckoo:
At least they don't behead people.

Ravi but when they can "forgive" some groups (like Muslims and not mix them up with Jihadists)
and not others (like calling people "bigots" who don't want these transgender bathroom policies abused)
this causes "disproportionate projection" -- have you noticed that?
Underreacting to one thing while overreacting to another.
Very divisive and damaging to relations, and this habit of projecting blame "disproportionately"
has completely skewed our democratic process and political system. So we are getting "garbage in garbage out."
we are all affected by the wasteful bad policies caused by inability to resolve conflicts, resulting in compromises left and right. Nobody is happy but things can't change when both sides blame the other and won't work on common solutions. it's a mess, very expensive, and taxpayers foot the bill while nothing gets fixed!!

But even the parents admitted they believe the child in question is a girl even though the child was born a boy.

The problem is you are singling an unpopular group that is subjected to a special disability. They can't use a bathroom like everyone else which violates equal protection under the law. That damn liberal commie US constitution. Might as well be the Communist manifesto right?

I guarantee you have used the bathroom with someone who was transgendered. You just can't tell. But what some people want to do is check people's gender before they go to the bathroom. How idiotic is that? To apply the law equally, you would have to check the gender of everyone. If they did not apply the law equally to everyone, it would violate the US Constitution (liberal commie bastards!!).

Ravi but when they can "forgive" some groups (like Muslims and not mix them up with Jihadists)
and not others (like calling people "bigots" who don't want these transgender bathroom policies abused)
Very divisive and damaging to relations, and this habit of projecting blame "disproportionately"
has completely skewed our democratic process and political system. So we are getting "garbage in garbage out."
we are all affected by the wasteful bad policies caused by inability to resolve conflicts, resulting in compromises left and right. Nobody is happy but things can't change when both sides blame the other and won't work on common solutions. it's a mess, very expensive, and taxpayers foot the bill while nothing gets fixed!!

But even the parents admitted they believe the child in question is a girl even though the child was born a boy.

The problem is you are singling an unpopular group that is subjected to a special disability. They can't use a bathroom like everyone else which violates equal protection under the law. That damn liberal commie US constitution. Might as well be the Communist manifesto right?

I guarantee you have used the bathroom with someone who was transgendered. You just can't tell. But what some people want to do is check people's gender before they go to the bathroom. How idiotic is that? To apply the law equally, you would have to check the gender of everyone. If they did not apply the law equally to everyone, it would violate the US Constitution (liberal commie bastards!!).
If in fact no one could tell whether this was a girl or not there would have been no complaint. Someone could tell. That someone was a girl who was bothered by a boy.

This bathroom nonsense amuses me to no end. I'm 55 years old. I have been in quite a few public bathrooms in my years. I thought about it and tried to remember seeing any men's penises. I think I may have seen them 3 or 4 times in five and a half decades. To my knowledge, no one saw mine, unless they were discreetly peeking over the dividers between urinals. We don't parade around waving anything (or at least I don't). Maybe the ladies room is different? Do you ladies commonly see other women's genitals?

We need more beheading of perverts in America.

Have you ever stopped to consider why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the UK? It's the only alternative to leftism.

I think Islam is a bad alternative to leftism, but it's the ONLY alternative they have.

Here's a story from my neck of the woods. The freak agenda forces its way into Idaho:

Parents pull child from school over transgender bathroom choice

South3.jpg

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) - Two Boise parents said they pulled their student from school at South Junior High after another student, who is transgender, was allowed to use the girls bathroom.

Pauline Adams and Jacob Smith were upset when they found out from their daughter last week that a transgender student was allowed to choose the bathroom they preferred.

The student was born a boy, but identifies and dresses as a girl.

Smith said he doesn't feel it's appropriate for kids to be able to choose at that age.

"We would not allow our child to share a restroom simultaneously at home so why would we be OK with it at school," Smith said.

After not getting the response she hoped for from the school, Adams says she made the choice to remove her child from classes.

She worries it will go beyond just restrooms.

"When does it go to the locker rooms are you going to be OK with this," she said. "Are we going to allow our school district to make these decisions without asking (or) informing us? It's not OK."

KBOI contacted the Boise School District to ask what its policy is when it comes to issues like this.

"The Office of Civil Rights has informed all schools that they must provide access to the facility of the transgendered students' choice," the statement reads.

Smith and Adams said they believe the student truly is a girl besides her anatomy.

During their interview both cited privacy and safety as their main concerns.

KBOI asked the couple why this isn't an issue for those who already use the facilities and why some people might say this doesn't seem like a big issue.

"I've heard a lot of that same response but this isn't just setting a rule for this one kid," said Smith. "This is also allowing, if a female chose to go to school who thought she should be a boy. This is also allowing her to choose to use the mens room. There is not as much privacy in the mens room."

Smith and Adams said they plan to keep their daughter out of school until something is changed, or even possibly even switch schools.

They suggested that the school have the option of unisex bathrooms.
I wonder how the parents child feels about all this? One of my daughters had the same thing occur while in Jr high. There was a boy that was transgender and used the girls restroom. It bothered me at first until my daughter told me it didnt bother her because she saw him as a girl. Matter of fact they were pretty good friends.

Where should a hermaphrodite pee?

Where should a hermaphrodite pee?

Men's bathroom. Leave our women alone. Men can deal with it.

If in fact no one could tell whether this was a girl or not there would have been no complaint. Someone could tell. That someone was a girl who was bothered by a boy.

But we do not allow our private biases and fears of another to be used to strip others of their rights and protection under the law.

Here's a story from my neck of the woods. The freak agenda forces its way into Idaho:

Parents pull child from school over transgender bathroom choice

South3.jpg

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) - Two Boise parents said they pulled their student from school at South Junior High after another student, who is transgender, was allowed to use the girls bathroom.

Pauline Adams and Jacob Smith were upset when they found out from their daughter last week that a transgender student was allowed to choose the bathroom they preferred.

The student was born a boy, but identifies and dresses as a girl.

Smith said he doesn't feel it's appropriate for kids to be able to choose at that age.

"We would not allow our child to share a restroom simultaneously at home so why would we be OK with it at school," Smith said.

After not getting the response she hoped for from the school, Adams says she made the choice to remove her child from classes.

She worries it will go beyond just restrooms.

"When does it go to the locker rooms are you going to be OK with this," she said. "Are we going to allow our school district to make these decisions without asking (or) informing us? It's not OK."

KBOI contacted the Boise School District to ask what its policy is when it comes to issues like this.

"The Office of Civil Rights has informed all schools that they must provide access to the facility of the transgendered students' choice," the statement reads.

Smith and Adams said they believe the student truly is a girl besides her anatomy.

During their interview both cited privacy and safety as their main concerns.

KBOI asked the couple why this isn't an issue for those who already use the facilities and why some people might say this doesn't seem like a big issue.

"I've heard a lot of that same response but this isn't just setting a rule for this one kid," said Smith. "This is also allowing, if a female chose to go to school who thought she should be a boy. This is also allowing her to choose to use the mens room. There is not as much privacy in the mens room."

Smith and Adams said they plan to keep their daughter out of school until something is changed, or even possibly even switch schools.

They suggested that the school have the option of unisex bathrooms.
So what?

Forum List

Back