Parents Protect Daughter From "Transgender" Boy

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Here's a story from my neck of the woods. The freak agenda forces its way into Idaho:

Parents pull child from school over transgender bathroom choice

South3.jpg

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) - Two Boise parents said they pulled their student from school at South Junior High after another student, who is transgender, was allowed to use the girls bathroom.

Pauline Adams and Jacob Smith were upset when they found out from their daughter last week that a transgender student was allowed to choose the bathroom they preferred.

The student was born a boy, but identifies and dresses as a girl.

Smith said he doesn't feel it's appropriate for kids to be able to choose at that age.

"We would not allow our child to share a restroom simultaneously at home so why would we be OK with it at school," Smith said.

After not getting the response she hoped for from the school, Adams says she made the choice to remove her child from classes.

She worries it will go beyond just restrooms.

"When does it go to the locker rooms are you going to be OK with this," she said. "Are we going to allow our school district to make these decisions without asking (or) informing us? It's not OK."

KBOI contacted the Boise School District to ask what its policy is when it comes to issues like this.

"The Office of Civil Rights has informed all schools that they must provide access to the facility of the transgendered students' choice," the statement reads.

Smith and Adams said they believe the student truly is a girl besides her anatomy.

During their interview both cited privacy and safety as their main concerns.

Mod Edit: saintmichaeldefendthem
When posting articles you need a link for the source and post only a small to medium portion of the article. Edited and link added this time:
Parents pull child from school over transgender bathroom choice Local Regional Boise Meridian Nampa Caldwell Idaho News Weather Sports and Breaking News - KBOI 2

Last edited by a moderator:
They suggested that the school have the option of unisex bathrooms.
^ AGREED ^

You know who are the biggest opponents of that? The transgender freak militia. According to them, a boy who thinks he's a girl should be able to use the girls' restroom and not suffer being ostracized by being shunted off into a private bathroom. This isn't about practical accommodation, it's about pushing an agenda and using political torque to coerce society to placate an extreme minority. If you're looking for a diplomatic solution, be aware....they aren't.

^ AGREED ^

You know who are the biggest opponents of that? The transgender freak militia. According to them, a boy who thinks he's a girl should be able to use the girls' restroom and not suffer being ostracized by being shunted off into a private bathroom. This isn't about practical accommodation, it's about pushing an agenda and using political torque to coerce society to placate an extreme minority. If you're looking for a diplomatic solution, be aware....they aren't.
You should stfu about other people, seriously perv.

So. Open stalls in the girls bathroom and they are afraid their precious daughter might have her panties seen by someone not female, eh?

I swear....some people shouldn't breed.

^ AGREED ^

You should stfu about other people, seriously perv.

Make me
mockery-046.gif

^ AGREED ^

Dear saintmichaeldefendthem
Tell me about it. In Houston, the Mayor is involved in a lawsuit by citizens over an ordinance they clearly opposed and demanded corrections on. it is worse than this ^

I have suggested the unisex bathroom solution.
There is not enough transgender population to justify passing such an overreaching ordinance
that it affects a larger percentage of the public than the % it was supposed to address.
The policy went too far, is poorly written, was not corrected in advance to avoid lawsuits,
and should be the financial and legal responsibility of the officials who forced it through anyway,
costing taxpayers even more. Ridiculous.

I cannot begin to tell you. I will try to link to the other threads on that issue, but steps of the lawsuit have progressed since I last posted.

This case you posted is resolvable in comparison.
If people cannot resolve something this simple, what are they complaining about in terms of tolerance? It's a two way street. If you want people to work with you, they have to be equally open to working with others.

I found one of the other links.
Update Equal Rights Transgender controversy divides Houston US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Beyond stupid, when this could have been resolved without endangering anyone's security or escalating into lawsuits that create more hostility and backlash and make matters even worse!

The LGBTQ freak show continues. ...... :cuckoo:
At least they don't behead people.

Ravi but when they can "forgive" some groups (like Muslims and not mix them up with Jihadists)
and not others (like calling people "bigots" who don't want these transgender bathroom policies abused)
this causes "disproportionate projection" -- have you noticed that?
Underreacting to one thing while overreacting to another.
Very divisive and damaging to relations, and this habit of projecting blame "disproportionately"
has completely skewed our democratic process and political system. So we are getting "garbage in garbage out."
we are all affected by the wasteful bad policies caused by inability to resolve conflicts, resulting in compromises left and right. Nobody is happy but things can't change when both sides blame the other and won't work on common solutions. it's a mess, very expensive, and taxpayers foot the bill while nothing gets fixed!!

Let's see if a LGBT "tolerant" sodomite civilization has lasted as long as Islam or any religion that condemns sexual immorality...

Checking the history books....

Nope!
They are still here, no?

As are you and your ilk that think frolicking naked in front of kids is cool.

Which is more harmful?

Both bad. Not either/or but NONE of the above is good for kids.

Let's see if a LGBT "tolerant" sodomite civilization has lasted as long as Islam or any religion that condemns sexual immorality...

Nope!
They are still here, no?

Which is more harmful?

She's harping on the fact that my family are naturists, seems to think that sexual immorality on the par with clothing optional homes.

Nope!
They are still here, no?

Which is more harmful?

She's harping on the fact that my family are naturists, seems to think that sexual immorality on the par with clothing optional homes.

Heck if Buddhists can run around in robes with shaved heads and barefoot, whatever.
Maybe Ravi is afraid you are some religious cult hiding incest or some other abuses.

If they can't see what's going on, it's easy to imagine the worst.
I assume the problem people are the ones who hide what they do, not talk and share openly.

For those who are overly obsessed with clothes and what they mean,
maybe there are those who focus on none of that. Same with food, cars, money, etc.

saintmichaeldefendthem are you into the dematerialism or downsizing culture?

Rightsizing vs. Downsizing Making A Positive Lifestyle Choice

Nope!
They are still here, no?

Which is more harmful?

Heck if Buddhists can run around in robes with shaved heads and barefoot, whatever.
Maybe Ravi is afraid you are some religious cult hiding incest or some other abuses.

If they can't see what's going on, it's easy to imagine the worst.
I assume the problem people are the ones who hide what they do, not talk and share openly.

For those who are overly obsessed with clothes and what they mean,
maybe there are those who focus on none of that. Same with food, cars, money, etc.

saintmichaeldefendthem are you into the dematerialism or downsizing culture?

Rightsizing vs. Downsizing Making A Positive Lifestyle Choice

I don't know if I have a dog in that race. My inlaws are rich and are a large part of the reason we can afford a home with a pool....which naked people swim in LOL. But we aren't materialists as many define as two parents both working while the kids fend for themselves to afford a more luxurious lifestyle. I make a humble $50k driving a truck and my wife raises the kids at home. And other than help from my wife's parents in getting a good home, we really aren't privileged and often make do with less. We don't have all the nicer things but we don't struggle with bills.

I guess that means we're right sized.

Forum List

Back