Parents Protect Daughter From "Transgender" Boy

Let's see if a LGBT "tolerant" sodomite civilization has lasted as long as Islam or any religion that condemns sexual immorality...

Checking the history books....

Nope!
They are still here, no?

As are you and your ilk that think frolicking naked in front of kids is cool.

Which is more harmful?

Both bad. Not either/or but NONE of the above is good for kids.

She's harping on the fact that my family are naturists, seems to think that sexual immorality on the par with clothing optional homes.

Heck if Buddhists can run around in robes with shaved heads and barefoot, whatever.
Maybe Ravi is afraid you are some religious cult hiding incest or some other abuses.

If they can't see what's going on, it's easy to imagine the worst.
I assume the problem people are the ones who hide what they do, not talk and share openly.

For those who are overly obsessed with clothes and what they mean,
maybe there are those who focus on none of that. Same with food, cars, money, etc.

saintmichaeldefendthem are you into the dematerialism or downsizing culture?

Rightsizing vs. Downsizing Making A Positive Lifestyle Choice

I don't know if I have a dog in that race. My inlaws are rich and are a large part of the reason we can afford a home with a pool....which naked people swim in LOL. But we aren't materialists as many define as two parents both working while the kids fend for themselves to afford a more luxurious lifestyle. I make a humble $50k driving a truck and my wife raises the kids at home. And other than help from my wife's parents in getting a good home, we really aren't privileged and often make do with less. We don't have all the nicer things but we don't struggle with bills.

I guess that means we're right sized.

Thanks SMDT It's nice to have the fuller context so wrongful assumptions don't get made.
it seems you are comfortable in your life and just enjoy living naturally as works for you.
if I may make a joke about how you "often make do with less" does this include less clothing? :p
And if you are running around naked, for the sake of the neighbors, I hope you are "right sized"
If you are like the Wal-Mart shopper photos that circulate online, no thanks, your poor neighbors!
And yes, exposing kids to that might count as abuse! :scared1:

What is happening here is the same thing that happened when blacks were drafted into baseball (for example). Or not able to sit at the counter at woolworths. Or had to drink out of a black only water fountain. Hand waving, indignant huffs and puffs. Screaming and anger.
People hafta pee. Doesn't matter was sex one is. If ya gotta pee, ya gotta pee. LET 'EM PEE ferchrissakes.

What is happening here is the same thing that happened when blacks were drafted into baseball (for example). Or not able to sit at the counter at woolworths. Or had to drink out of a black only water fountain. Hand waving, indignant huffs and puffs. Screaming and anger.
People hafta pee. Doesn't matter was sex one is. If ya gotta pee, ya gotta pee. LET 'EM PEE ferchrissakes.
Dear Gracie

the issue in Texas is the State defines gender based on birth certificate. people cannot change physically
and then get declared the other gender like changing a name legally.
legal gender is NOT based on the "spiritual orientation or gender/personality identity of the person" INTERNALLY
which is not scientifically proveable as natural while birth gender is considered legally the standard.

So when it comes to this restroom issue,
it is like arguing if someone "dressed as the other gender ON THE OUTSIDE"
has the right to use the restroom that corresponds with how they DRESS on the OUTSIDE.

That's how the opposition sees it that is going by legal physical definition of gender.

While those who recognize gender/orientation as INTERNAL but part of the person's being,
and included in legal protections from discrimination, view it as natural and not "faith based."

so this becomes a clash in beliefs, about whether laws can protect people based on "external dress or BEHAVIOR"

A simple solution is to move towards more and more single toilet bathrooms. No need to bother with genders if only one person at a time goes in. The space in takes to have 10 stalls could accommodate 5 or 6 single user bathrooms. Double that (for Mens & Womens rooms) and you have 10 or 12 bathrooms in which gender does not matter at all.

Behavior beschmavior. If someone...male or female...needs to pee and it is an enclosed stall, LET THEM GO PEE!
Much ado about nothing and just another excuse to scream about people that are different.

The LGBTQ freak show continues. ...... :cuckoo:
At least they don't behead people.

Let's see if a LGBT "tolerant" sodomite civilization has lasted as long as Islam or any religion that condemns sexual immorality...

Checking the history books....

Nope!
They are still here, no?

Which is more harmful?

She's harping on the fact that my family are naturists, seems to think that sexual immorality on the par with clothing optional homes.
You run around naked in front of kids? Holy crap Saint Michael defend those kids from you weirdo.

A simple solution is to move towards more and more single toilet bathrooms. No need to bother with genders if only one person at a time goes in. The space in takes to have 10 stalls could accommodate 5 or 6 single user bathrooms. Double that (for Mens & Womens rooms) and you have 10 or 12 bathrooms in which gender does not matter at all.

Nate Shelman, who hosts the local talk show KBOI here said it best:

"Any teacher or administrator can explain to you why you can't have rooms in school where the doors lock from the inside."

It seems people forget what kids are like and what teachers and principals have to deal with. The "simple solution" that looks so easy to us is not so easy to implement.

They are still here, no?

Which is more harmful?

Heck if Buddhists can run around in robes with shaved heads and barefoot, whatever.
Maybe Ravi is afraid you are some religious cult hiding incest or some other abuses.

I assume the problem people are the ones who hide what they do, not talk and share openly.

maybe there are those who focus on none of that. Same with food, cars, money, etc.

I don't know if I have a dog in that race. My inlaws are rich and are a large part of the reason we can afford a home with a pool....which naked people swim in LOL. But we aren't materialists as many define as two parents both working while the kids fend for themselves to afford a more luxurious lifestyle. I make a humble $50k driving a truck and my wife raises the kids at home. And other than help from my wife's parents in getting a good home, we really aren't privileged and often make do with less. We don't have all the nicer things but we don't struggle with bills.

Thanks SMDT It's nice to have the fuller context so wrongful assumptions don't get made.
it seems you are comfortable in your life and just enjoy living naturally as works for you.
if I may make a joke about how you "often make do with less" does this include less clothing? :p
And if you are running around naked, for the sake of the neighbors, I hope you are "right sized"
If you are like the Wal-Mart shopper photos that circulate online, no thanks, your poor neighbors!

It isn't abuse, though. Japanese families all bathe together. In fact, no other country in the world shares America's prudish take on the human body, it's a peculiarity of American culture. In fact, we're so used to equating nudity with sex that Ravi sees no problem with equating the perversions of homosexuality and transgenderism with what my family does; saying I'm just as bad. Ultimately what it comes down to is this. The LGBT agenda is to shove their own peculiarities down everyone's throats, force people to accept them as normal, and change our behavior to accommodate theirs. In that context, there isn't even a remote comparison, is there?

It isn't abuse, though. Japanese families all bathe together. In fact, no other country in the world shares America's prudish take on the human body, it's a peculiarity of American culture. In fact, we're so used to equating nudity with sex that Ravi sees no problem with equating the perversions of homosexuality and transgenderism with what my family does; saying I'm just as bad. Ultimately what it comes down to is this. The LGBT agenda is to shove their own peculiarities down everyone's throats, force people to accept them as normal, and change our behavior to accommodate theirs. In that context, there isn't even a remote comparison, is there?

I was being facetious. Or mean:

As for your serious comment, yes I agree nobody should abuse govt, legislative process and media
attached to try to validate or promote social beliefs, while attacking Christians for expressing positive beliefs!

Very harmful bias going on; it's sending the wrong message that if one group pushes its values as "secular," that can be made legally required to support it with penalties for 'discriminating against it' while Christian values that the group opposes are politically and legally marginalized or punished.

This is a form of political discrimination based on belief or creed. And nobody is calling them on it
because it isn't recognized. It's considered politically correct and legal precedence.

Yet the same activist agenda claims to rally for "separation of church and state" when they want to stop
OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS from being pushed through laws or govt. It is Discrimination by Creed, Unconstitutional by the Fourteenth and First Amendments where public institutions are abused to institutionalize this bias by religious and/or political beliefs.

I imagine this episode won't last for long, the freak will probably off himself within the year. That would be better for everyone involved.

"Here's a story from my neck of the woods. The freak agenda forces its way into Idaho"

Actually this exhibits the agenda of ignorance and hate advocated by you and others on the social right.

Americans enjoy the protected liberty of self-determination, to make decisions concerning one's personal, private life in accordance with that right of self-determination.

Your unwarranted fear and hatred of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty is indeed the bane of the American Nation.

Here's a story from my neck of the woods. The freak agenda forces its way into Idaho:

Parents pull child from school over transgender bathroom choice

South3.jpg

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) - Two Boise parents said they pulled their student from school at South Junior High after another student, who is transgender, was allowed to use the girls bathroom.

Pauline Adams and Jacob Smith were upset when they found out from their daughter last week that a transgender student was allowed to choose the bathroom they preferred.

The student was born a boy, but identifies and dresses as a girl.

Smith said he doesn't feel it's appropriate for kids to be able to choose at that age.

"We would not allow our child to share a restroom simultaneously at home so why would we be OK with it at school," Smith said.

After not getting the response she hoped for from the school, Adams says she made the choice to remove her child from classes.

She worries it will go beyond just restrooms.

"When does it go to the locker rooms are you going to be OK with this," she said. "Are we going to allow our school district to make these decisions without asking (or) informing us? It's not OK."

KBOI contacted the Boise School District to ask what its policy is when it comes to issues like this.

"The Office of Civil Rights has informed all schools that they must provide access to the facility of the transgendered students' choice," the statement reads.

Smith and Adams said they believe the student truly is a girl besides her anatomy.

During their interview both cited privacy and safety as their main concerns.

KBOI asked the couple why this isn't an issue for those who already use the facilities and why some people might say this doesn't seem like a big issue.

"I've heard a lot of that same response but this isn't just setting a rule for this one kid," said Smith. "This is also allowing, if a female chose to go to school who thought she should be a boy. This is also allowing her to choose to use the mens room. There is not as much privacy in the mens room."

Smith and Adams said they plan to keep their daughter out of school until something is changed, or even possibly even switch schools.

They suggested that the school have the option of unisex bathrooms.

God forbid! The rooms we use to piss and shit are sacred! ;)

"Here's a story from my neck of the woods. The freak agenda forces its way into Idaho"

Actually this exhibits the agenda of ignorance and hate advocated by you and others on the social right.

Americans enjoy the protected liberty of self-determination, to make decisions concerning one's personal, private life in accordance with that right of self-determination.

Your unwarranted fear and hatred of diversity, dissent, and expressions of individual liberty is indeed the bane of the American Nation.
I agree, just because you have a cis-penis, doesn't mean you can't use a woman's bathroom if you think you are a woman in your mind. Men and women alike can have penises now days.

They are still here, no?

Which is more harmful?

That happens at nearly every pride parade

Forum List

Back