Parents Protect Daughter From "Transgender" Boy

To me, if a person can not respect the Lord's decision on what they are born as, why should they get any from anyone else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, if a person can not respect the Lord's decision on what they are born as, why should they get any from anyone else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Same with the people who can't be forced to accept transgender or gay either. If people "can't be forced" to be a certain gender or orientation by birth, then neither should others "be forced to accept" those who "can't be forced" either. Duh!

Thus the idea of unisex bathrooms where nobody has to "force" their beliefs on anyone else regarding this personal matter.

^^^ But isn't there a saying out there that goes like this: "A pig in a dress is still a pig"?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they don't like what they were born as, how dare they go dumping their issues with it on everyone else's plates! It is their problem, not ours!

^^^ But isn't there a saying out there that goes like this: "A pig in a dress is still a pig"?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If they don't like what they were born as, how dare they go dumping their issues with it on everyone else's plates! It is their problem, not ours!
There is also a saying that goes "dont judge a book by its cover".

^^^ Amen to that! It doesn't matter how many dresses a male wears in their life time. They are still a male underneath whatever it is that they choose to cover up with no matter what! The same thing goes with a female too no matter how cups they have on in their life time. They will always be a female.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I have never seen a man even a transgendered man displaying a penis in a women's restroom. I have seen weenie waggers in store dressing rooms. Even some wearing a dress.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well probably because they are a human being none the less and if God gives a Damn about this sort of thing it's really his place to be upset.

I think he directly told you that he can take care of it and it really isn't your business to be offended for him. But than again I actually read the bible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I don't think that they are.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well probably because they are a human being none the less and if God gives a Damn about this sort of thing it's really his place to be upset.

I think he directly told you that he can take care of it and it really isn't your business to be offended for him. But than again I actually read the bible.
If you really read the Lord's word, you would then understand why I say what I say about it. It is because we are supposed to share his word with those who will not go to it themselves and his word does not encourage people to change their gender.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ If you really read the Lord's word, you would then understand why I say what I say about it. It is because we are supposed to share his word with those who will not go to it themselves and his word does not encourage people to change their gender.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There is never a single mention in the entire bible about changing ones gender.

^^^ There are verses in there about not dressing in clothes that are meant for the other gender.

Holly

P.S. Why would the Lord want us to change how he made us?

^^^ There are verses in there about not dressing in clothes that are meant for the other gender.

Holly

Well if you change your gender than you aren't wearing clothes ment fit the other gender.

P.s. the Lord made us with a sin nature and asks us to change it.

This bathroom nonsense amuses me to no end. I'm 55 years old. I have been in quite a few public bathrooms in my years. I thought about it and tried to remember seeing any men's penises. I think I may have seen them 3 or 4 times in five and a half decades. To my knowledge, no one saw mine, unless they were discreetly peeking over the dividers between urinals. We don't parade around waving anything (or at least I don't). Maybe the ladies room is different? Do you ladies commonly see other women's genitals?
No. Nor do we bother to look or try to look. We go in to do our business, hope like hell it isn't noisy, and get the hell outta there.

Holly

Well if you change your gender than you aren't wearing clothes ment fit the other gender.

P.s. the Lord made us with a sin nature and asks us to change it.
What makes you think that changing the gender that the Lord made you isn't a sin?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Well if the Lord wanted a male to be a female, he wouldn't have made that person a male in the first place and if he wanted a female to be a male, the Lord wouldn't have made the them a female either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Well if the Lord wanted a male to be a female, he wouldn't have made that person a male in the first place and if he wanted a female to be a male, the Lord wouldn't have made the them a female either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I have no problem with you thinking you know what the Lord wants.

But he gave us the knowledge and the ability to change it, and he doesn't command anything about it, so it can't be established as sinful in an objective way.

But you have every right to think it is, that really isn't my place to tell you otherwise

^^^ Just because he gave us the knowledge and the ability to change it doesn't mean that he actually wants us to. I believe that his reason for giving us the knowledge and the ability to change it was to see what our decision about it would be. That doesn't mean that he would be all in favor of those who actually did go ahead and change it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for being respectful when sharing your differences.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back