Parents Protect Daughter From "Transgender" Boy

Why would I waste a valid argument on a schizophrenic? What's the point in arguing with a lunatic?
I guesswhen you can't make one you don't.

Run away little coward.

Like I said, I don't argue with nutjobs.
Because you can't.

Why continue posting that you don't argue with people you deem to be nutjobs? You are making a liar out of yourself.

A lying bigot hateful Christian, and you wonder why people don't respect your religion. Seems you piss all over Christ and his teachings when politically challenged.

Maybe that's why you don't argue.

Nobody can argue with loons. They're crazy and don't make sense.
Well I'm not a loon, but if it gives you comfort to believe such a thing, than I guess you can wallow in your cowardice without feeling guilty.My beliefs aren't so weak that I need to convince myself that anybody who disagrees with me is crazy. But if that's what you neneed go ahead.

Recognizing you're a nut doesn't make me a coward, loon.

See, that sort of weird random association is the result of the neurological misfires that take place in a lunatic's brain.

Why would I waste a valid argument on a schizophrenic? What's the point in arguing with a lunatic?

Run away little coward.

Wow that shut you up quick.

Uh huh.
What a coward

I don't think that word means what you think it does, loon.

Run away little coward.

Because you can't.

Why continue posting that you don't argue with people you deem to be nutjobs? You are making a liar out of yourself.

A lying bigot hateful Christian, and you wonder why people don't respect your religion. Seems you piss all over Christ and his teachings when politically challenged.

Well I'm not a loon, but if it gives you comfort to believe such a thing, than I guess you can wallow in your cowardice without feeling guilty.My beliefs aren't so weak that I need to convince myself that anybody who disagrees with me is crazy. But if that's what you neneed go ahead.

See, that sort of weird random association is the result of the neurological misfires that take place in a lunatic's brain.
Everybody that doesn't agree with you is just crazy. Wow that's the way to argue. There isn't any fallacy in that.

Run away little coward.

Wow that shut you up quick.

Uh huh.
What a coward

I don't think that word means what you think it does, loon.
You just write something because the last post is the right one huh?

Because you can't.

Everybody that doesn't agree with you is just crazy. Wow that's the way to argue. There isn't any fallacy in that.

I never argued that or even implied that.

See, you really are crazy. Now you're imagining things.

Because you can't.

I never argued that or even implied that.

See, you really are crazy. Now you're imagining things.
Either way your posts are of no consequence. But you can have the last word.

If the sex is changed you still have the same XY or XX chromosome pairing as you did before the change. Which means the person did not experience a "sex change" but in fact experienced a "mutilation of their sex organs."
That is your opinion and you are certainly welcome to it I however don't share it.

A true sex change would have man converted to a woman dropping eggs and ovulating, and a woman converted a man producing sperm and semen, and now able to copulate with their original sex.
I disagree. A person who is sterile is still a man or a woman regardless of their reproductive functions.

There is no such thing as a "sex change" unless it fulfills above. And I think we all know it would require an Act of God, no matter what level of technology future or present, to accomplish such a feat.
Your opinion isn't fact.

You speak only of mutilation of the original sexual organ, a mutilation done with the consent of mentally ill person, and any "doctor" that performs such a mutilation is a monster of Gosnell proportions, and likewise as mentally disturbed as both the consenting victim and Gosnell.
When the genitals are the only aspect in which we base gender, I think it's clear, altering it would alter one's sex.

XY and XX chromosome's determine your gender Inevitable , that is a fact, not an opinion. If you cannot change one's chromosome's, then you have not changed their sex. A brick wall is a still a brick wall no matter what color you paint it. Mutilate the original genitalia all you want, your sex will never change.

You're mentally ill.

If the sex is changed you still have the same XY or XX chromosome pairing as you did before the change. Which means the person did not experience a "sex change" but in fact experienced a "mutilation of their sex organs."
That is your opinion and you are certainly welcome to it I however don't share it.

A true sex change would have man converted to a woman dropping eggs and ovulating, and a woman converted a man producing sperm and semen, and now able to copulate with their original sex.
I disagree. A person who is sterile is still a man or a woman regardless of their reproductive functions.

There is no such thing as a "sex change" unless it fulfills above. And I think we all know it would require an Act of God, no matter what level of technology future or present, to accomplish such a feat.
Your opinion isn't fact.

You speak only of mutilation of the original sexual organ, a mutilation done with the consent of mentally ill person, and any "doctor" that performs such a mutilation is a monster of Gosnell proportions, and likewise as mentally disturbed as both the consenting victim and Gosnell.
When the genitals are the only aspect in which we base gender, I think it's clear, altering it would alter one's sex.

XY and XX chromosome's determine your gender Inevitable , that is a fact, not an opinion. If you cannot change one's chromosome's, then you have not changed their sex. A brick wall is a still a brick wall no matter what color you paint it. Mutilate the original genitalia all you want, your sex will never change.

You're mentally ill.

I know, right!

Your opinion isn't fact.

XY and XX chromosome's determine your gender Inevitable , that is a fact, not an opinion.
No genitalia does. The ultrasound doesn't test DNA, yet it determines the sex of the baby

If you cannot change one's chromosome's, then you have not changed their sex.
I don't believe genetics are relevant. I know my dog is male but I never had his DNA tested.

A brick wall is a still a brick wall no matter what color you paint it. Mutilate the original genitalia all you want, your sex will never change.
That is not really true. And what if we can change chromosomes one day? It doesn't seem that far fetched to me. Well gender be changed than?

You're mentally ill.
You aren't more correct because you attack me. If anything it erodes your credibility.

XY and XX chromosome's determine your gender Inevitable , that is a fact, not an opinion.
No genitalia does. The ultrasound doesn't test DNA, yet it determines the sex of the baby.

Genitalia is determined by the chromosome pairing in the DNA blueprint when life is generated in the womb.

Genitalia is dependent on chromosome.

Gtfo loon.

No genitalia does. The ultrasound doesn't test DNA, yet it determines the sex of the baby.

Genitalia is determined by the chromosome pairing in the DNA blueprint when life is generated in the womb.

Genrally yes. But if a person has female genitals but male chromosomes they are still considered female.

Gtfo loon.
Grow up

Genrally yes. But if a person has female genitals but male chromosomes they are still considered female.

Gtfo loon.
Grow up
Birth defects are just that...defects. And that's an entirely different issue because most men who feel like a woman trapped in a man's body (ha!) actually have XY chromosomes and most people with ambiguous genitilia or chromosomes aren't afflicted by transgender lunacy. In fact, you're hard pressed to demonstrate a consistent pattern of the two issues intersecting.

So what's your damn point in bringing up birth defects since it doesn't help your argument in any way?

Here's a story from my neck of the woods. The freak agenda forces its way into Idaho:

Parents pull child from school over transgender bathroom choice

South3.jpg

BOISE, Idaho (KBOI) - Two Boise parents said they pulled their student from school at South Junior High after another student, who is transgender, was allowed to use the girls bathroom.

Pauline Adams and Jacob Smith were upset when they found out from their daughter last week that a transgender student was allowed to choose the bathroom they preferred.

The student was born a boy, but identifies and dresses as a girl.

Smith said he doesn't feel it's appropriate for kids to be able to choose at that age.

"We would not allow our child to share a restroom simultaneously at home so why would we be OK with it at school," Smith said.

After not getting the response she hoped for from the school, Adams says she made the choice to remove her child from classes.

She worries it will go beyond just restrooms.

"When does it go to the locker rooms are you going to be OK with this," she said. "Are we going to allow our school district to make these decisions without asking (or) informing us? It's not OK."

KBOI contacted the Boise School District to ask what its policy is when it comes to issues like this.

"The Office of Civil Rights has informed all schools that they must provide access to the facility of the transgendered students' choice," the statement reads.

Smith and Adams said they believe the student truly is a girl besides her anatomy.

During their interview both cited privacy and safety as their main concerns.

Mod Edit: saintmichaeldefendthem
When posting articles you need a link for the source and post only a small to medium portion of the article. Edited and link added this time:
Parents pull child from school over transgender bathroom choice Local Regional Boise Meridian Nampa Caldwell Idaho News Weather Sports and Breaking News - KBOI 2

Blah they already did this on South Park cissy. Awesome episode

Gtfo loon.
Grow up
Birth defects are just that...defects. And that's an entirely different issue because most men who feel like a woman trapped in a man's body (ha!) actually have XY chromosomes and most people with ambiguous genitilia or chromosomes aren't afflicted by transgender lunacy. In fact, you're hard pressed to demonstrate a consistent pattern of the two issues intersecting.

So what's your damn point in bringing up birth defects since it doesn't help your argument in any way?
I don't think I mentioned birth defects.

I don't think I suffer from as much existential angst regarding transgender people as others do.

Gtfo loon.
Grow up

I don't think I suffer from as much existential angst regarding transgender people as others do.
Yes you did mention birth defects. You just don't yet see that mismatched chromosomes and ambiguous genitilia are birth defects, unplanned and unintended deviations from the natural order and an unfortunate consequence of Creation sickened with original sin.

Gtfo loon.
Grow up

Yes you did mention birth defects. You just don't yet see that mismatched chromosomes and ambiguous genitilia are birth defects, unplanned and unintended deviations from the natural order and an unfortunate consequence of Creation sickened with original sin.
I didn't mention birth defects, you are lying. I don't care that such things can be birth defects that isn't relevant. We are talking about transgender people.

Gtfo loon.
Grow up

I didn't mention birth defects, you are lying. I don't care that such things can be birth defects that isn't relevant. We are talking about transgender people.
Oh good, then we're back on topic....because you were ranting on about chromosomes and I thought you had forgotten what we were discussing.

And since your strongest argument has nothing to do with transgenders, you are the presumptive loser. Better luck next time.

Forum List

Back