Parents Protect Daughter From "Transgender" Boy

There's a reason we don't let children decide for themselves what is appropriate to be exposed to. They don't have enough life experience to understand the long term consequences of their actions. We need to be parents and that means leadership and a firm hand. I have 18 years to steer my 4 kids in the right direction and I won't squander any of it. I love them too much to leave them to the vicissitudes of this amoral world.

I would think you'd be on board with that.
That has nothing to do with the point. My daughter wasnt making a moral decision. From what we put in her she saw nothing wrong with it. There is no rule that because you dont have a problem with someone being gay or transgender that you turn into a gay or transgender person yourself. I would think you would have the intellect to realize that.
Gay and transgender are two very different things. Most people don't have a problem with someone being gay, but when a boy goes into the restroom with my daughter, thats a freak show imposition that's intolerable. People take gays in stride, but transgender assholes are a whole different story.
You keep forgetting they arent boys. They are girls. I dont know what bathrooms you frequent, but I have never experienced anyone waving their dicks in the air in a stall.
No I'm not forgetting anything. I don't go along with the lie that people can decide for themselves what gender they are. A boy who thinks he's a girl is still a boy, one that desperately needs psychiatric intervention, not accommodation.
So IOW its just your opinion? You actually have nothing to worry about unless the person is actually waving their dick around in the girls bathroom.
Wrong. It's highly inappropriate for a boy to use the girls' bathroom and not the least bit unreasonable to insist that a boy use the.....wait for it.....BOYS' room. There's a higher impetus on you freaks to demonstrate that a boy is being harmed by using the boys' room.

That has nothing to do with the point. My daughter wasnt making a moral decision. From what we put in her she saw nothing wrong with it. There is no rule that because you dont have a problem with someone being gay or transgender that you turn into a gay or transgender person yourself. I would think you would have the intellect to realize that.
Gay and transgender are two very different things. Most people don't have a problem with someone being gay, but when a boy goes into the restroom with my daughter, thats a freak show imposition that's intolerable. People take gays in stride, but transgender assholes are a whole different story.
You keep forgetting they arent boys. They are girls. I dont know what bathrooms you frequent, but I have never experienced anyone waving their dicks in the air in a stall.
No I'm not forgetting anything. I don't go along with the lie that people can decide for themselves what gender they are. A boy who thinks he's a girl is still a boy, one that desperately needs psychiatric intervention, not accommodation.
So IOW its just your opinion? You actually have nothing to worry about unless the person is actually waving their dick around in the girls bathroom.
Wrong. It's highly inappropriate for a boy to use the girls' bathroom and not the least bit unreasonable to insist that a boy use the.....wait for it.....BOYS' room. There's a higher impetus on you freaks to demonstrate that a boy is being harmed by using the boys' room.
Right. Its just your opinion like I said before.

If the sex is changed you still have the same XY or XX chromosome pairing as you did before the change. Which means the person did not experience a "sex change" but in fact experienced a "mutilation of their sex organs."

A true sex change would have man converted to a woman dropping eggs and ovulating, and a woman converted a man producing sperm and semen, and now able to copulate with their original sex.

There is no such thing as a "sex change" unless it fulfills above. And I think we all know it would require an Act of God, no matter what level of technology future or present, to accomplish such a feat.

You speak only of mutilation of the original sexual organ, a mutilation done with the consent of mentally ill person, and any "doctor" that performs such a mutilation is a monster of Gosnell proportions, and likewise as mentally disturbed as both the consenting victim and Gosnell.

I think they did everything right! It's only their own choice and it's right. It doesn't matter what gender you're but when you're going to shower with kids, they maybe will be confused...

To me, if a person can not respect the Lord's decision on what they are born as, why should they get any from anyone else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well probably because they are a human being none the less and if God gives a Damn about this sort of thing it's really his place to be upset.

I think he directly told you that he can take care of it and it really isn't your business to be offended for him. But than again I actually read the bible.
If you read the Bible, you'd know it's an abomination for a man to dress in women's clothes or a woman to dress in men's clothes. Deuteronomy 22:5.
If the sex is changed, there is no violation. In the ot it also says you can't eat srimp. I'm a Christian, not Jewish.

No you don't read the Bible.
I know better.

If the sex is changed you still have the same XY or XX chromosome pairing as you did before the change. Which means the person did not experience a "sex change" but in fact experienced a "mutilation of their sex organs."
That is your opinion and you are certainly welcome to it I however don't share it.

A true sex change would have man converted to a woman dropping eggs and ovulating, and a woman converted a man producing sperm and semen, and now able to copulate with their original sex.
I disagree. A person who is sterile is still a man or a woman regardless of their reproductive functions.

There is no such thing as a "sex change" unless it fulfills above. And I think we all know it would require an Act of God, no matter what level of technology future or present, to accomplish such a feat.
Your opinion isn't fact.

You speak only of mutilation of the original sexual organ, a mutilation done with the consent of mentally ill person, and any "doctor" that performs such a mutilation is a monster of Gosnell proportions, and likewise as mentally disturbed as both the consenting victim and Gosnell.
When the genitals are the only aspect in which we base gender, I think it's clear, altering it would alter one's sex.

To me, if a person can not respect the Lord's decision on what they are born as, why should they get any from anyone else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Well probably because they are a human being none the less and if God gives a Damn about this sort of thing it's really his place to be upset.

I think he directly told you that he can take care of it and it really isn't your business to be offended for him. But than again I actually read the bible.
If you read the Bible, you'd know it's an abomination for a man to dress in women's clothes or a woman to dress in men's clothes. Deuteronomy 22:5.
If the sex is changed, there is no violation. In the ot it also says you can't eat srimp. I'm a Christian, not Jewish.

I know better.

That is your opinion and you are certainly welcome to it I however don't share it.

I disagree. A person who is sterile is still a man or a woman regardless of their reproductive functions.

Your opinion isn't fact.

When the genitals are the only aspect in which we base gender, I think it's clear, altering it would alter one's sex.

Spoken like a mentally ill faggot. Well done.

I know better.

Your opinion isn't fact.

No valid argument ever comes from you? Why do you post here?

I know better.

Your opinion isn't fact.

Why would I waste a valid argument on a schizophrenic? What's the point in arguing with a lunatic?

I know better.

Your opinion isn't fact.

Why would I waste a valid argument on a schizophrenic? What's the point in arguing with a lunatic?
I guesswhen you can't make one you don't.

Run away little coward.

Your opinion isn't fact.

Run away little coward.

Like I said, I don't argue with nutjobs.

Your opinion isn't fact.

Run away little coward.

Because you can't.

Why continue posting that you don't argue with people you deem to be nutjobs? You are making a liar out of yourself.

A lying bigot hateful Christian, and you wonder why people don't respect your religion. Seems you piss all over Christ and his teachings when politically challenged.

Maybe that's why you don't argue.

Your opinion isn't fact.

Run away little coward.

Wow that shut you up quick.

Run away little coward.

Because you can't.

Why continue posting that you don't argue with people you deem to be nutjobs? You are making a liar out of yourself.

A lying bigot hateful Christian, and you wonder why people don't respect your religion. Seems you piss all over Christ and his teachings when politically challenged.

Nobody can argue with loons. They're crazy and don't make sense.

Run away little coward.

Uh huh.

Run away little coward.

Because you can't.

As if you would ever respect our religion. Christianity only becomes respectful to the world when it gives up its principles and becomes worldly. As long as we stick to our values, we will always be despised.

Run away little coward.

Because you can't.

Nobody can argue with loons. They're crazy and don't make sense.
Well I'm not a loon, but if it gives you comfort to believe such a thing, than I guess you can wallow in your cowardice without feeling guilty.My beliefs aren't so weak that I need to convince myself that anybody who disagrees with me is crazy. But if that's what you neneed go ahead.

Run away little coward.

Because you can't.

As if you would ever respect our religion. Christianity only becomes respectful to the world when it gives up its principles and becomes worldly. As long as we stick to our values, we will always be despised.
If you want to blame Christianity for your immoral ideals, it's your eternity.

Run away little coward.

Uh huh.
What a coward

Forum List

Back