Palin Vs Democrat Sexism

I just question why liberal women stand by or even applaud while Sarah Palin is used as an item of sexist attacks by the liberal media or others of the liberal point of view.

For the same reason conservative women stand by or even applaud while Hilary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi are used as items of sexist attacks by the corporate media or others of the conservative point of view. Because they don't like her based on her politics and as we've seen, women vote based on the issues not genitalia.

It's just not a partisan issue, it exists in spades on both sides. Why pretend Clinton wasn't the victim of the same shit for 15 years before Palin came on the scene and that "Republican sexism" is just as bad or worse? It's sexism, plain and simple, not conservative or liberal sexism.

Last edited:
I just question why liberal women stand by or even applaud while Sarah Palin is used as an item of sexist attacks by the liberal media or others of the liberal point of view.

For the same reason conservative women stand by or even applaud while Hilary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi are used as items of sexist attacks by the corporate media or others of the conservative point of view. Because they don't like her based on her politics and as we've seen, women vote based on the issues not genitalia.

It's just not a partisan issue, it's a sexist one and it exists in spades on both sides. Why pretend Clinton wasn't the victim of the same shit for 15 years before Palin came on the scene?

Why pretend Clinton wasn't the victim... Did I pretend that... mmm...:eusa_eh:

I thought she played the victim rather well actually..

Pelosi.. Her eyes are vacant.. her soul is sold to the devil..

Palin fulfills all the sexist memes. She winks, she acts cutesy, she acts folksy and when she talks she doesn't say anything that makes much sense. She lies. She backpedals.

She doesn't represent anything I can get behind. She has two children who have reached the age of majority that haven't graduated high school, one got pregnant. She quit her oil and gas gig to run for governor. She quit her governor gig to [I have no idea]. She wrote a petty book. She is just icky on so many levels. And she's too stupid to know she's too stupid. She doesn't have a worldview, and isn't in danger of getting one. She sprang on the national scene at 44 and has the education and the emotional faculties of a 12 year old. There's just no way she can catch up because she is systemically incapable of being curious about anything but herself. Bimbo on parade.

Palin fulfills all the sexist memes. She winks, she acts cutesy, she acts folksy and when she talks she doesn't say anything that makes much sense. She lies. She backpedals.

She doesn't represent anything I can get behind. She has two children who have reached the age of majority that haven't graduated high school, one got pregnant. She quit her oil and gas gig to run for governor. She quit her governor gig to [I have no idea]. She wrote a petty book. She is just icky on so many levels. And she's too stupid to know she's too stupid. She doesn't have a worldview, and isn't in danger of getting one. She sprang on the national scene at 44 and has the education and the emotional faculties of a 12 year old. There's just no way she can catch up because she is systemically incapable of being curious about anything but herself. Bimbo on parade.

Even more interesting is she goes on this "they're sexist" tirade the day after the Oprah interview airs in which she basically calls Couric a bimbo.

Did you happen to watch the view today with Barbara Walters, Whoppi and the two other liberals, one is a conservative, I forget her name. None were happy with that photo of Palin on Newsweek, calling it sexist, stating that even if you disagree with her politics there is no excuse for that.

One covered up Palin's face and said what if this were Hillary, they finally nailed it, this is not a right or left issue, it's a woman's issue and it's high time that women do not stand for this type of denegration or condesention. It can happen to any woman and it should be no more tolerated than sexual harrasment is in the work place.

You would never see a so- called news magazine depict a man in this manner. I e-mailed New Week, for all of you that agree with me, that this is a woman's issue not a right or left issue, you should e-mail too. For all of you liberals, it's just a matter of time before they do the same to Hillary Clinton or someone else who happens to be of the female gender. It should not be tolerated, not by anyone.

My friend.. we disagree in severity. I don't believe she has the heft to be President.. certainly not at this point.. Bimbo..? way to severe for me to get behind...

I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one...

I believe she has been defined by the liberal media, SNL and so forth.

I would agree she had some rotten interviews, said some stupid things but come on who doesn't.

I'm willing to wait and see.. on Sarah Palin with an open mind..

She's sooooooooo stupid that she's making millions of dollars just by being stupid. How many millions do you have?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations!!!!! You have just one first place and along with that a 1st class membership into (The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My friend.. we disagree in severity. I don't believe she has the heft to be President.. certainly not at this point.. Bimbo..? way to severe for me to get behind...

I would agree she had some rotten interviews, said some stupid things but come on who doesn't.

Tune into Hannity tomorrow night, he has a full hour of interviewing her on the issues that matter most to Americans. No more light weight stuff like on Oprah.

Sarah Palin has gone rogue elephant on Newsweek magazine, declaring this week's cover shot of her "unfortunate," "sexist" and "oh-so-expected by now."

In a post on her Facebook page, Palin blasted the magazine for using an old Runner's World cover shot of her, saying "this 'news' magazine has relished focusing on the irrelevant rather than the relevant."

Sarah Palin calls Newsweek cover shot 'sexist'

She posed for the picture. Now she says it's sexist? She's a total idiot.

Tune into Hannity tomorrow night, he has a full hour of interviewing her on the issues that matter most to Americans. No more light weight stuff like on Oprah.

I think OReily will test her metal also...

so expecting me to vote for someone cause they are female is what? o right sexism...unload your crap somewhere else....palin being female has nothing to do with it....but nice try to make women feel guilty for not being palin fans....

I believe this thread is about the Newsweek magazine cover in which Newsweek took a photo from "Runners Magazine" of Sarah Palin & used it on their cover--showing her in running shorts & tennis shoes. It's very TACKY of News Week to do that. And it is sexist.

I doubt that New Week would put up a photo of Hillary Clinton in a bathing suit & do the same thing. It just goes to show that liberals--especially liberal women in the media--have no problems what-so-ever about women who are conservative getting trashed by sexist comments & actions such as this. In fact, they're so stupid they don't realise that it could very easily happen to them, & I don't know what kind of defense they expect to get from other women from the opposite side of the isle with the complete silence we're seeing from them.

Personally--I am real tired of seeing Barack Obama in a black suit--each & every day of the week--but sure haven't seen any comments about that--LOL

Last edited:
Nicolle Wallace is not too crazy about Sara. Sounds like Sara told some whoppers. Check out what Wallace had to say:

The following quotes were made exclusively to a producer for The Rachel Maddow Show:

On how Couric was chosen to interview Palin:

"The whole notion there was a conversation where I tried to cajole her into a conversation with Katie [Couric] is fiction.... I am not someone who throws around the word 'self-esteem.' It is a fictional description. Katie Couric was selected because we did evening anchors.... I did not advocate an interview for anyone I am friends with."

On preparation and expectations for the Couric interview:

"We set up this interview on the day of the U.N. General Assembly, with a walk-and-talk in front of the U.N. It was never made as two working gals. It's either rationalization or justification or fiction. That was supposed to be to highlight her foreign policy savvy [in the context of] the U.N. General Assembly. The picture is in front of the U.N. to highlight her expertise and readiness to be Vice President -- it wasn't about two working gals."

On her overall reaction to Palin's book:

"I think she has probably a legitimate complaint that things could have been better conceived and executed. A book about that would have been painful but not entirely unfair. What she gets wrong is this personalization that [Steve] Schmidt and I were these lone villains -- and that took place entirely in her imagination. Just like the Obama and Clinton campaigns, we were consensus driven.... I think she fixated on me from very early on. She hated me from the beginning. I try not to take it personally, the fact is that she wrote a book based on fabrications. She gave a brilliant convention speech -- other interviews that inspired support. But this book is a bizarre fixation on things that everyone else has moved on from."

Statements by Nicolle Wallace to TRMS - Rachel Maddow show- msnbc.com

Nicolle Wallace is not too crazy about Sara. Sounds like Sara told some whoppers. Check out what Wallace had to say:

The following quotes were made exclusively to a producer for The Rachel Maddow Show:

"The whole notion there was a conversation where I tried to cajole her into a conversation with Katie [Couric] is fiction.... I am not someone who throws around the word 'self-esteem.' It is a fictional description. Katie Couric was selected because we did evening anchors.... I did not advocate an interview for anyone I am friends with."

"We set up this interview on the day of the U.N. General Assembly, with a walk-and-talk in front of the U.N. It was never made as two working gals. It's either rationalization or justification or fiction. That was supposed to be to highlight her foreign policy savvy [in the context of] the U.N. General Assembly. The picture is in front of the U.N. to highlight her expertise and readiness to be Vice President -- it wasn't about two working gals."

"I think she has probably a legitimate complaint that things could have been better conceived and executed. A book about that would have been painful but not entirely unfair. What she gets wrong is this personalization that [Steve] Schmidt and I were these lone villains -- and that took place entirely in her imagination. Just like the Obama and Clinton campaigns, we were consensus driven.... I think she fixated on me from very early on. She hated me from the beginning. I try not to take it personally, the fact is that she wrote a book based on fabrications. She gave a brilliant convention speech -- other interviews that inspired support. But this book is a bizarre fixation on things that everyone else has moved on from."

I do not take anything coming from the official Obama media networks seriously--especially the queen of pms--Rachel Maddow of MSNBC, & or any of her guests that are also typically extremely biased toward the left.

The point is--there has been no woman in political history that has been so viciously attacked. Her children & herself by sexual comments & enuendos. This while the liberal females who notoriously are against sexism sit back & say nothing--simply because she is a conservative woman. Their day will come.

News Week has just proven themselves to be more of a tabloid magazine than a real news source.

$newsweek picture.jpg

This picture was taken by Runners World Magazine to promote phyical fitness & health. Sarah Palin is an avid exerciser & runner. Runners World stated they DID NOT give permission to News Week magazine to use.

Last edited:

I do not take anything coming from the official Obama media networks seriously--especially the queen of pms--Rachel Maddow of MSNBC.

The point is--there has been no woman in political history that has been so viciously attacked. Her children & herself by sexual comments & enuendos. This while the liberal females who notoriously are against sexism sit back & say nothing--simply because she is a conservative woman. Their day will come.

News Week has just proven themselves to be more of a tabloid magazine than a real news source.

View attachment 8741

This picture was taken by Runners World Magazine to promote phyical fitness & health. Sarah Palin is an avid exerciser & runner. Runners World stated they DID NOT give permission to News Week magazine to use.

Two things:

First, Hillary Clinton got the exact same bullshit treatment for the last 15 years, except instead of sexism fixating on her being a "hot bimbo" it was fixated on her being a "cold, ugly bitch." This discredits the notion that the sexism is from "democrats" when in fact it's simply from the opposition party and is given a platform via the media.

Second, it wholly discredits your anti-sexism argument when you refer to an anchor as " the queen of pms", a far worse, more sexist title than anything the corporate media has labeled Palin, especially with the Newsweek cover.

There is sexism in some criticisms of Palin and more generally the way the media is so much more concerned with the way female politicians look and dress than male politicians, but I don't think the Newsweek cover is sexist. It's akin to showing John Kerry windsurfing with his shirt off or George Bush on a horse at his ranch: an attempt to undermine via photo the "serious" credentials a candidate is offering by depicting them in an "unserious" situation. In Palin's case, it's a more a comment on how she presents herself than a "she's got bewbz, she must be dumb." This is a manufactured issue.

Last edited:

I do not take anything coming from the official Obama media networks seriously--especially the queen of pms--Rachel Maddow of MSNBC.

View attachment 8741

Two things:

First, Hillary Clinton got the exact same bullshit treatment for the last 15 years, except instead of sexism fixating on her being a "hot bimbo" it was fixated on her being a "cold, ugly bitch." This discredits the notion that the sexism is from "democrats" when in fact it's simply from the opposition party and is given a platform via the media.

Second, it wholly discredits your anti-sexism argument when you refer to an anchor as " the queen of pms", a far worse, more sexist title than anything the corporate media has labeled Palin, especially with the Newsweek cover.

There is sexism in some criticisms of Palin and more generally the way the media is so much more concerned with the way female politicians look and dress than male politicians, but I don't think the Newsweek cover is sexist. It's akin to showing John Kerry windsurfing with his shirt off or George Bush on a horse at his ranch: an attempt to undermine via photo the "serious" credentials a candidate is offering. In Palin's case, it's a more a comment on how she presents herself than a "she's got bewbz, she must be dumb." This is a manufactured issue.

I agree that Hillary Clinton was made fun off. But not sexually. I remember comments about her continually wearing of pant suits. Could you possibly imagine News Week magazine showing Hillary in running shorts & tennis shoes--while telling the nation that she is NO GOOD?

John Kerry--I never saw him posted on News Week magazine with his shirt off. George Bush on a horse--doesn't even compare to this--:lol::lol:

We're talking about sexism personally & continually directed at Sarah Palin & her daughters. Rude & hateful comments that are sexual in nature. And now this--News Week who had more than hundreds of pictures of Sarah Palin but deliberately showed this one--which is completely out of context as to what her political views are--& only in an effort to be sexist.

BTW--Racheal Maddow was perfectly O.K. with David Letterman's comments toward Sarah Palins daughter. Maddow gets absolutely no sympathy from me, & I'll call her whatever I want to.

Last edited:
Palin gets what she puts out. She's a vacuous flirty type of person. If you're going to be cute, then people will relate to you on that level, not on a scholarly political one. She likes to dwell on stupid personal BS and it is apparent she really doesn't think about weighty issues. She can read a speech but she has shown she has self interest as her main objective.

Hillary's problem is that she was very cerebral and fact oriented. Her meter was harsh and hard to listen to, especially when compared to her husband's easy tone and his homey delivery. She has hit her stride now though. She's less serious all of the time and seems more relaxed.

Palin gets what she puts out. She's a vacuous flirty type of person. If you're going to be cute, then people will relate to you on that level, not on a scholarly political one. She likes to dwell on stupid personal BS and it is apparent she really doesn't think about weighty issues. She can read a speech but she has shown she has self interest as her main objective.

Hillary's problem is that she was very cerebral and fact oriented. Her meter was harsh and hard to listen to, especially when compared to her husband's easy tone and his homey delivery. She has hit her stride now though. She's less serious all of the time and seems more relaxed.

The media has made her the flirty type. This is why News Week used this picture. You have just swallowed it hook, line & sinker. Note--that Oprah never asked one question about policy. Neither did Barbara Walters. It was all personal. It's all to convince you that pretty women are stupid.

When asked about actual policy Sarah Palin can compete with the best of them. She did it with Joe Biden who had been in the U.S. senate for over 30 years- & has had thousands of debates-& she stood her ground. That is a fact.

You're kidding about policy.........and Joe Biden, right?:eusa_eh:

I don't think the pic of her in her running gear is sexy or sexist.

She is stupid. She is the one perpetuating the stereotype of bimbo, she's self fulfilling her own victimhood. It's irony at its worst. This is why so many women can't stand her.

You're kidding about policy.........and Joe Biden, right?:eusa_eh:

I don't think the pic of her in her running gear is sexy or sexist.

No, I am not kidding. Someone who has had decades of debate experience who goes up against a novice & we see a toe to toe debate with a sitting President who is unpopular. She did great--no gaffs.

The point again is. News Week would have never in their wildest dreams put a picture of Hillary Clinton in running shorts & tennis shoes on their cover. Once more this picture was a photo from Runners Magazine who stated they DID NOT give permission for News Week to use.

There is no excuse for this & you cannot defend it. It's meant for people like you to see it & get the attitude that she's just stupid. Obviously on people like you---it works. Because you can't see through the media hype, & obvioulsy very left leaning. Hopefully though, you're not female--because by defending this you just slapped your own face.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back