Palin Vs Democrat Sexism

I agree that Hillary Clinton was made fun off. But not sexually. I remember comments about her continually wearing of pant suits. Could you possibly imagine News Week magazine showing Hillary in running shorts & tennis shoes--while telling the nation that she is NO GOOD?

John Kerry--I never saw him posted on News Week magazine with his shirt off. George Bush on a horse--doesn't even compare to this--:lol::lol:

We're talking about sexism personally & continually directed at Sarah Palin & her daughters. Rude & hateful comments that are sexual in nature. And now this--News Week who had more than hundreds of pictures of Sarah Palin but deliberately showed this one--which is completely out of context as to what her political views are--& only in an effort to be sexist.

BTW--Racheal Maddow was perfectly O.K. with David Letterman's comments toward Sarah Palins daughter. Maddow gets absolutely no sympathy from me, & I'll call her whatever I want to.

Yes, she was. She was called cold, frigid, conservative figures and those in the media wondered aloud during her husband's affairs if she was really a lesbian. "Dyke" was tossed around a lot outside the corporate media in the way that some postulated about Sarah's daughter being Trig's real mom. Others posited tawdry stories of her fucking Vince Foster. The pants suit thing was sexual in nature, about how she dressed "like a man," she was criticized for not being feminine enough. Like I said, she wasn't criticized for being a "hot bimbo" (which lends itself to pictures in shorts) but for being a "cold, ugly bitch" (which lends itself to pictures in pantsuits). They're both focused on the person's gender rather than politics. Both are sexist in exactly the same way.

John Kerry windsurfing and Obama at the beach were pictures used prominently in the media, I'm sure we're all familiar with them. Why the cover of one magazine instead of another matters is distinction without difference.

In addition to the 15 years of cruel sexism directed at Hillary Clinton by the corporate media and prominent conservative figures, it was also directed at her daughter. John McCain famously called Chelsea Clinton ugly and joked that Janet Reno was her father, just one example. There is a real distinction there too, Chelsea was involved in no scandals and led an innocuous life that didn't really reflect one way or the other on her parents. Bristol is the daughter of a woman campaigning largely on religious "family values" who supports abstinence only education and her daughter got knocked up out of wedlock as a teenager. She's fairer game because of her own poor choices and how they reflect on her candidate mother.

Maddow doesn't have to have your sympathy to not be the subject of your sexism. The point isn't that you can't criticize or dislike Maddow it's that, quite humorously and staggeringly hypocritically, you called her "the queen of PMS" - a decidedly sexist term. Your defense, "you don't like her so you can call her whatever you want" is like a racist calling Obama a "******" instead of "a bad president" in a thread decrying racism then saying it's different in this case because Obama doesn't have their sympathy like Michael Steele. If you have a problem with her, you can criticize her all you want, but to criticize her in a specifically sexual, stereotypical, derogatory way is sexist. In fact, you calling Maddow "the queen of PMS" rather than some form of a bad anchor is the most sexist thing that's been posted or mentioned in that thread, I guess the irony is lost on you.

Last edited:
When Sarah Palin kicked Joe Biden's butt in the Vice Presidential debate. Democrats and the Obama's suck hole liberal media conveniently forgot about that and continually go back to the Couric interview .. why is that ya think?

The Couric interview was a 2 hour interview cut down to 7 minutes, obviously Couric's handlers and probably Katie herself were going for high ratings and influenced by their own liberal biases. They had their heads well placed up Obama's butt. This should be blatantly obvious because hey in the remaining 1hr. and 53 minutes they could have found material to promote or treat her fairly.. obviously they had a different agenda. Got ya politics

Last edited:
I agree that Hillary Clinton was made fun off. But not sexually. I remember comments about her continually wearing of pant suits. Could you possibly imagine News Week magazine showing Hillary in running shorts & tennis shoes--while telling the nation that she is NO GOOD?

John Kerry--I never saw him posted on News Week magazine with his shirt off. George Bush on a horse--doesn't even compare to this--:lol::lol:

We're talking about sexism personally & continually directed at Sarah Palin & her daughters. Rude & hateful comments that are sexual in nature. And now this--News Week who had more than hundreds of pictures of Sarah Palin but deliberately showed this one--which is completely out of context as to what her political views are--& only in an effort to be sexist.

BTW--Racheal Maddow was perfectly O.K. with David Letterman's comments toward Sarah Palins daughter. Maddow gets absolutely no sympathy from me, & I'll call her whatever I want to.

Yes, she was. She was called cold, frigid, conservative figures and those in the media wondered aloud during her husband's affairs if she was really a lesbian. "Dyke" was tossed around a lot outside the corporate media in the way that some postulated about Sarah's daughter being Trig's real mom. Others posited tawdry stories of her fucking Vince Foster. The pants suit thing was sexual in nature, about how she dressed "like a man," she was criticized for not being feminine enough. Like I said, she wasn't criticized for being a "hot bimbo" (which lends itself to pictures in shorts) but for being a "cold, ugly bitch" (which lends itself to pictures in pantsuits). They're both focused on the person's gender rather than politics. Both are sexist in exactly the same way.

John Kerry windsurfing and Obama at the beach were pictures used prominently in the media, I'm sure we're all familiar with them. Why the cover of one magazine instead of another matters is distinction without difference.

In addition to the 15 years of cruel sexism directed at Hillary Clinton by the corporate media and prominent conservative figures, it was also directed at her daughter. John McCain famously called Chelsea Clinton ugly and joked that Janet Reno was her father, just one example. There is a distinction there to, Chelsea was involved in no scandals and led an innocuous life that didn't really reflect one way or the other on her parents. Bristol is the daughter of a woman campaigning largely on religious "family values" who supports abstinence only education and her daughter got knocked up out of wedlock as a teenager. She's fairer game because of her own poor choices and how they reflect on her candidate mother.

Maddow doesn't have to have your sympathy to not be the subject of your sexism. The point isn't that you can't criticize or dislike Maddow it's that, quite humorously and staggeringly hypocritically, you called her "the queen of PMS" - a decidedly sexist term. Your defense, "you don't like her so you can call her whatever you want" is like a racist calling Obama a "******" instead of "a bad president" in a thread decrying racism then saying it's different in this case because Obama doesn't have their sympathy like Michael Steele. If you have a problem with her, you can criticize her all you want, but to criticize her in a specifically sexual, stereotypical, derogatory way is sexist. In fact, you calling Maddow "the queen of PMS" rather than some form of a bad anchor is the most sexist thing that's been posted or mentioned in that thread, I guess the irony is lost on you.

Who ever referred to Hillary Clinton as a lesbian? Please tell & provide a link to that one.

Rachel Maddow pretending to be a feminist--while standing by very quietly while David Letterman slaughters another woman & her daughter--bascially calling them sluts--gets no sympathy from me. If it would have been Hillary Clinton & Chelsea that had been so viciously attacked by Letterman---Maddow would have gone into her PMS mode & we would still be listening to her blasting Letterman today----That is a fact.---:lol::lol: Maddow is a phony & a fraud when it comes to being a rightous leader of feminist rights.

In addition to the 15 years of cruel sexism directed at Hillary Clinton by the corporate media and prominent conservative figures, it was also directed at her daughter. John McCain famously called Chelsea Clinton ugly and joked that Janet Reno was her father, just one example. There is a distinction there to, Chelsea was involved in no scandals and led an innocuous life that didn't really reflect one way or the other on her parents. Bristol is the daughter of a woman campaigning largely on religious "family values" who supports abstinence only education and her daughter got knocked up out of wedlock as a teenager. She's fairer game because of her own poor choices and how they reflect on her candidate mother.

Who ever referred to Hillary Clinton as a lesbian? Please tell & provide a link to that one.

Rachel Maddow pretending to be a feminist--while standing by very quietly while David Letterman slaughters another woman & her daughter--bascially calling them sluts--gets no sympathy from me. If it would have been Hillary Clinton & Chelsea that had been so viciously attacked by Letterman---Maddow would have gone into her PMS mode & we would still be listening to her blasting Letterman today----That is a fact.---:lol::lol: Maddow is a phony & a fraud when it comes to being a rightous leader of feminist rights.

hillary clinton lesbian rumor - Google Search

Take your pick. The Christian Action Network ran an ad with the rumor, pundits went on pondering the subject. She was asked at an unrelated press conference about it and had to deny the rumor.

That you don't like Maddow is fine. That you think she's not really a feminist is a fair opinion, so criticize her based on that. Say she's a phony, a hypocrite, whatever. Feel free to attack her character and actions. But to label it "PMS," call her the "queen of PMS" and assume her difference of opinion from you is the result of her "PMS" is rank sexism of a higher order than anything the corporate media has said about Palin.

You're kidding about policy.........and Joe Biden, right?:eusa_eh:

I don't think the pic of her in her running gear is sexy or sexist.

No, I am not kidding. Someone who has had decades of debate experience who goes up against a novice & we see a toe to toe debate with a sitting President who is unpopular. She did great--no gaffs.

The point again is. News Week would have never in their wildest dreams put a picture of Hillary Clinton in running shorts & tennis shoes on their cover. Once more this picture was a photo from Runners Magazine who stated they DID NOT give permission for News Week to use.

There is no excuse for this & you cannot defend it. It's meant for people like you to see it & get the attitude that she's just stupid. Obviously on people like you---it works. Because you can't see through the media hype, & obvioulsy very left leaning. Hopefully though, you're not female--because by defending this you just slapped your own face.

Why do you hope I'm not female? Sorry, but I am. The woman makes me cringe. I don't personally know anybody who doesn't think she is a joke. She's a dilettante, she never completes anything. I don't think she gets the whole "responsibility" thing. Being snarky isn't a career. It's not admirable. Fudging your way through badly is not going to go unnoticed. I know more than she does. Damning myself with faint praise there........

so expecting me to vote for someone cause they are female is what? o right sexism...unload your crap somewhere else....palin being female has nothing to do with it....but nice try to make women feel guilty for not being palin fans....

Is it any different to voting for the black guy because he's black?

I - and a lot of people I know - have been called racists because we do not agree with Obama. Personally, I don't give a crap whether a candidate is black, white or anything else. Nor am I interested in whether they are male or female. Nor do I give a shit whether they have had family problems.

What about, just for the sheer hell of it, we vote on record and policies. Had we done that last time, neither McCain or Obama would be POTUS.

I just question why liberal women stand by or even applaud while Sarah Palin is used as an item of sexist attacks by the liberal media or others of the liberal point of view.
What sexist attack are you talking about? Please be specific, that's a pretty nasty charge you are making.

I just question why liberal women stand by or even applaud while Sarah Palin is used as an item of sexist attacks by the liberal media or others of the liberal point of view.
What sexist attack are you talking about? Please be specific, that's a pretty nasty charge you are making.

Has he ever posted a thread that was anything less than ridiculous?

Sarah Palin has gone rogue elephant on Newsweek magazine, declaring this week's cover shot of her "unfortunate," "sexist" and "oh-so-expected by now."

In a post on her Facebook page, Palin blasted the magazine for using an old Runner's World cover shot of her, saying "this 'news' magazine has relished focusing on the irrelevant rather than the relevant."
Sarah Palin calls Newsweek cover shot 'sexist'

She posed for the picture. Now she says it's sexist? She's a total idiot.
hahahaha! What an idiot. I love that she used the flag as a prop.

When Sarah Palin kicked Joe Biden's butt in the Vice Presidential debate. Democrats and the Obama's suck hole liberal media conveniently forgot about that and continually go back to the Couric interview .. why is that ya think?

The Couric interview was a 2 hour interview cut down to 7 minutes, obviously Couric's handlers and probably Katie herself were going for high ratings and influenced by their own liberal biases. They had their heads well placed up Obama's butt. This should be blatantly obvious because hey in the remaining 53 minutes they could have found material to promote or treat her fairly.. obviously they had a different agenda. Got ya politics
Pardon me, I didn't realize you were mentally challenged.

The Couric interview was a 2 hour interview cut down to 7 minutes, obviously Couric's handlers and probably Katie herself were going for high ratings and influenced by their own liberal biases. They had their heads well placed up Obama's butt. This should be blatantly obvious because hey in the remaining 53 minutes they could have found material to promote or treat her fairly.. obviously they had a different agenda. Got ya politics
Pardon me, I didn't realize you were mentally challenged.

really?

lol...

Nicolle Wallace is not too crazy about Sara. Sounds like Sara told some whoppers. Check out what Wallace had to say:

The following quotes were made exclusively to a producer for The Rachel Maddow Show:

On how Couric was chosen to interview Palin:

"The whole notion there was a conversation where I tried to cajole her into a conversation with Katie [Couric] is fiction.... I am not someone who throws around the word 'self-esteem.' It is a fictional description. Katie Couric was selected because we did evening anchors.... I did not advocate an interview for anyone I am friends with."

On preparation and expectations for the Couric interview:

"We set up this interview on the day of the U.N. General Assembly, with a walk-and-talk in front of the U.N. It was never made as two working gals. It's either rationalization or justification or fiction. That was supposed to be to highlight her foreign policy savvy [in the context of] the U.N. General Assembly. The picture is in front of the U.N. to highlight her expertise and readiness to be Vice President -- it wasn't about two working gals."

On her overall reaction to Palin's book:

"I think she has probably a legitimate complaint that things could have been better conceived and executed. A book about that would have been painful but not entirely unfair. What she gets wrong is this personalization that [Steve] Schmidt and I were these lone villains -- and that took place entirely in her imagination. Just like the Obama and Clinton campaigns, we were consensus driven.... I think she fixated on me from very early on. She hated me from the beginning. I try not to take it personally, the fact is that she wrote a book based on fabrications. She gave a brilliant convention speech -- other interviews that inspired support. But this book is a bizarre fixation on things that everyone else has moved on from."

Statements by Nicolle Wallace to TRMS - Rachel Maddow show- msnbc.com

I do not take anything coming from the official Obama media networks seriously--especially the queen of pms--Rachel Maddow of MSNBC, & or any of her guests that are also typically extremely biased toward the left.

The point is--there has been no woman in political history that has been so viciously attacked. Her children & herself by sexual comments & enuendos. This while the liberal females who notoriously are against sexism sit back & say nothing--simply because she is a conservative woman. Their day will come.

News Week has just proven themselves to be more of a tabloid magazine than a real news source.

View attachment 8741

This picture was taken by Runners World Magazine to promote phyical fitness & health. Sarah Palin is an avid exerciser & runner. Runners World stated they DID NOT give permission to News Week magazine to use.

Those are Wallace's own words. And she made this statement to the Rachel Maddow Show. So are you saying that Wallace never said it?? If so, can you please show me??

And the people at MSNBC always have proof of what they report. You can't just decide you are not going to believe stories that you don't like!!! Think about it. That's crazy. But I guess it is what conservatives do.

And about Palin being "viciously attacked", what about Hillary Clinton?? OMG, they dragged her through the mud. And I think Palin caused a lot of her own problems. Why did she have to put Levi in the spotlight at the GOP convention?? It was like she was flaunting him, for some reason. Well, he loved that spotlight and he refuses to give it up. And what about Palin running her mouth constantly?? She just never knows when to shut the hell up. Yet you feel so sorry for her. The poor little victim.

And as far as the Newsweek cover, some liberal women most certainly were defending her all day yesterday. If your mind was not so closed, you would have known that. She should not have posed for that picture if she was afraid that it would be used inappropriately. But yet again, she is the victim. That woman never looks at her role in any situation. She has sure suckered you in.

You said that, "there has been no woman in political history that has been so viciously attacked." Boo Hoo Hoo. :rolleyes:

"Conservatives" want everyone to pretend Sarah is a smart, honorable and credible person because she's a woman.

That's sexist.:lol:

All I want if for Sarah to tear my butt into the hamburger helper I know that grizzly bearess will.

Oh come on Democrats.. Just admit it's okay to be sexist if the object of your sexism is a conservative woman.. :eusa_shhh:

All this BS about some lousy interviews.. is just that..

My problem with Palin isn't that she lacks a penis...she lacks a brain...

I nominate her to be ambassador to the country of Africa...

Oh, Africa's a continent................................never mind...

November 6, 2008

Sarah Palin 'did not know Africa was a continent', say aides

so expecting me to vote for someone cause they are female is what? o right sexism...unload your crap somewhere else....palin being female has nothing to do with it....but nice try to make women feel guilty for not being palin fans....

My.. My.. a little huffy... I'd say....:lol:

Now what is that saying.. "Tho protest-ith to much"....:rolleyes:

Brings up guilt... mmm...mmm...mmm

Sounds like a sexist comment on your part!

Oh come on Democrats.. Just admit it's okay to be sexist if the object of your sexism is a conservative woman.. :eusa_shhh:

I disliked Palin from the first moment she entered the race, as a matter of fact, I was rather shocked by Republicans' choice of her ... she was inarticulate, inexperienced, she had that confused deer-in-the-headlights look about her, and she hardly made sense. To be honest, at first I thought it was a joke ... or so I hoped.

I pretty much agree with Chomsky when it comes to her:

SPIEGEL: Do you prefer the team on the other side: the 72 year old Vietnam veteran McCain and Sarah Palin, former Alaskan beauty queen?

Chomsky: This Sarah Palin phenomenon is very curious. I think somebody watching us from Mars, they would think the country has gone insane.

SPIEGEL: Arch conservatives and religious voters seem to be thrilled.

Chomsky: One must not forget that this country was founded by religious fanatics. Since Jimmy Carter, religious fundamentalists play a major role in elections. He was the first president who made a point of exhibiting himself as a born again Christian. That sparked a little light in the minds of political campaign managers: Pretend to be a religious fanatic and you can pick up a third of the vote right away. Nobody asked whether Lyndon Johnson went to church every day. Bill Clinton is probably about as religious as I am, meaning zero, but his managers made a point of making sure that every Sunday morning he was in the Baptist church singing hymns.

Interview with Noam Chomsky: 'The United States Has Essentially a One-Party System' - SPIEGEL ONLINE - News - International (for the full interview)

That said, almost more than by her, I was put off by all the sexist jokes on her account. There were too many good reasons to make fun of her or disagree with her, but her being a woman was definitely not one of them.

Howgh.

Didn't Sarah say she was against all this "political correctness"?

You can't be against something and then whine that it's not fair.

Is it like the bridge to nowhere in reverse? Before she was for it, she was against it?

You do know, that many people voted for Obama because he was Black. It's the white guilt thing.:lol: I don't feel guilty, so I didn't.:lol:

OMG, but you are full of it. I voted for Obama because I think he is super intelligent and trustworthy. I believe he will be a good president. And I'm so white that I dazzle myself.

I certainly didn't vote for him because he's white. But let me tell you something. You are projecting. The reason so many people like you hate Obama is because you cannot accept a black president. And that is the damn truth. You all try to turn it into something else, but we all know better, dearie.

Then you have the nerve to try to turn it around. Nice try.

Forum List

Back