Palin Vs Democrat Sexism

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Oh come on Democrats.. Just admit it's okay to be sexist if the object of your sexism is a conservative woman.. :eusa_shhh:

All this BS about some lousy interviews.. is just that..

Sexist, sexist Democrats. Got within an inch of running a woman for president in the last election then made her Secretary of State. Are congressionally led by the first female Speaker of The House, making her the highest ranking woman in US political history.

Look, there are people who cast aspersions on Palin and Clinton and female politicians generally because they're sexist, but they're in a minority and definitely not confined to one party.

Most people who don't like Palin, like those who don't like Clinton or Pelosi, don't like her because they think she's an idiot who's harmful to the country, not because she lacks a penis.

Last edited:
Oh come on Democrats.. Just admit it's okay to be sexist if the object of your sexism is a conservative woman.. :eusa_shhh:

She nailed that question too. There is a double standard when it comes to a woman seeking high office. People are focused on the way they are dressed, what their hair looks like, etc. She stated men have it easy, they can wear the same suit for days on end and no one notices or cares. She brought up Hillary Clinton and how hard it has had to be for her being a woman and under the constant scrutiny of the dress code, hair code, makeup code, elitists that occupy the media.

BTW: that double standard is sexist.
Men can be fat slobs, women have to be trim, dressed well, never have a bad hair day, must be manicured, must always wear makeup and apply it well, because no matter what liberals tell you they are sexists and the liberal women are too.

Last edited:
so expecting me to vote for someone cause they are female is what? o right sexism...unload your crap somewhere else....palin being female has nothing to do with it....but nice try to make women feel guilty for not being palin fans....

The issue of what they wear being critiqued is legitimate and sexist. But it's not "democratic sexism" as it applies just as much to Clinton and other female democratic politicians (and even first daughter Chelsea Clinton who Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain called "ugly").

The media coverage of powerful women is often sexist, in the same way that coverage of different races is often racist, and the underlying reason has nothing to do with either party but rather with the fact that mainstream media coverage generally is superficial and terrible.

What the average citizen thinks about Palin or Clinton or Pelosi though likely has to do with their political views and personality, not the fact that they're women.

By the way, you're right Lumpy, it was a lousy interview.

so expecting me to vote for someone cause they are female is what? o right sexism...unload your crap somewhere else....palin being female has nothing to do with it....but nice try to make women feel guilty for not being palin fans....

My.. My.. a little huffy... I'd say....:lol:

Now what is that saying.. "Tho protest-ith to much"....:rolleyes:

Brings up guilt... mmm...mmm...mmm

Last edited:

Is calling her a MILF sexist??

Sexist, sexist Democrats. Got within an inch of running a woman for president in the last election then made her Secretary of State. Are congressionally led by the first female Speaker of The House, making her the highest ranking woman in US political history.

Look, there are people who cast aspersions on Palin and Clinton and female politicians generally because they're sexist, but they're in a minority and definitely not confined to one party.

Most people who don't like Palin, like those who don't like Clinton or Pelosi, don't like her because they think she's an idiot who's harmful to the country, not because she lacks a penis.

Your post is very confusing. I don't like Pelosi, because I KNOW that she is an idiot. Clinton is a very intelligent woman as is Palin. Now what's your point? I don't get it?

There is a definite double standard, maybe you have been asleep, but I never hear comments on how a man's hair looks or for that matter what they are wearing. If it's Clinton or Palin most of what you hear is about the clothing or the hair. Even Obama's wife has been critized by both right and left about her clothing. It's stupid, it's in your face and it's totally lacking in substance. Wake up, it happens all the time. There is a sexist attitude.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
o get over yourself...no matter what is said you are gonna tsk tsk tsk..i am so sick of this...she is dumber than a box of rocks...but cause she lacks a dick i am suppose to be impressed....

You do know, that many people voted for Obama because he was Black. It's the white guilt thing.:lol: I don't feel guilty, so I didn't.:lol:

o get over yourself...no matter what is said you are gonna tsk tsk tsk..i am so sick of this...she is dumber than a box of rocks...but cause she lacks a dick i am suppose to be impressed....

She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid that she is making millions upon millions of dollars just being stupid. How many millions have you made?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations!!!!!!! You have just been nominated to ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) it's my honor to present it to you personally. Please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like.:lol:

Your post is very confusing. I don't like Pelosi, because I KNOW that she is an idiot. Clinton is a very intelligent woman as is Palin. Now what's your point? I don't get it?

There is a definite double standard, maybe you have been asleep, but I never hear comments on how a man's hair looks or for that matter what they are wearing. If it's Clinton or Palin most of what you hear is about the clothing or the hair. Even Obama's wife has been critized by both right and left about her clothing. It's stupid, it's in your face and it's totally lacking in substance. Wake up, it happens all the time. There is a sexist attitude.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The issue of what they wear being critiqued is legitimate and sexist. But it's not "democratic sexism" as it applies just as much to Clinton and other female democratic politicians (and even first daughter Chelsea Clinton who Republican Presidential Candidate John McCain called "ugly").

The media coverage of powerful women is often sexist, in the same way that coverage of different races is often racist, and the underlying reason has nothing to do with either party but rather with the fact that mainstream media coverage generally is superficial and terrible.

What the average citizen thinks about Palin or Clinton or Pelosi though likely has to do with their political views and personality, not the fact that they're women.

By the way, you're right Lumpy, it was a lousy interview.

The point, which was pretty clear, is most citizen's issues with all three of those women have to do with their politics not their gender.

As for responding to me as though I said sexism doesn't exist or doesn't apply, perhaps you'll note that before this post I said all female politicians receive coverage in the media that reflects a degree of sexism. Like you say, what they look like and wear being so focused on. This is in media coverage though and it knows no party bounds or limits. So the idea that Palin being derided for lying or ignorance or quitting or what have you is a result of "democratic sexism" as the OP suggests when the party has the highest ranking female in political history leading Congress and a female SoS is plainly dumb and an attempt to turn an unfortunate media phenomenon into a politicized partisan complaint.

She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid that she is making millions upon millions of dollars just being stupid. How many millions have you made?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations!!!!!!! You have just been nominated to ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) it's my honor to present it to you personally. Please submit a recent photo of yourself so we can all see what " stupid" looks like.:lol:

She seems pretty dumb from interviews, unscripted footage, and life decisions, but we don't know for sure. What we do know is that she's willfully ignorant, which is worse.

As for the idea that making millions upon millions of dollars demonstrates that you're not stupid, well lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: indeed.

The following people have made more money than Sarah Palin:

Paris Hilton
Jessica Simpson
Britney Spears
Miley Cyrus
Mike Tyson
Plaxico Burress
Lil Wayne
The Ying Yang Twins
L. Ron Hubbard
Dan Brown
Steven Seagal

etc. etc.

Making money is not an indicator of intellectual achievement. Many of the world's smartest people die in obscurity while many idiots make millions off of other idiots or skills that have little to do with intelligence.

Last edited:
If Palin is a joke and I call her a joke, that doesn't make me sexist, dumbo. I am a sexist if I am attacking her for being a woman, not a joke.

More shit from the right.

Funny coming from a party that ran the first woman they could get their hands on...thinking that all women would flock to them.

When was the LAST TIME that WHITE WOMEN Flocked to the DemocRATS?

What White Women Want, Surprisingly the GOP

[SNIP]

Last year, John McCain won a majority of the white female vote. They sum to more than 25 million women. Democrats, so many forget, have not won a majority of white women since 1964.

[/SNIP]

Gee? Where DOES that leave you Bodie??

Game SET, MATCH. Bye-BYE.

PALIN MUST be a REAL threat to you, HUH?:eek::lol:

Funny coming from a party that ran the first woman they could get their hands on...thinking that all women would flock to them.

When was the LAST TIME that WHITE WOMEN Flocked to the DemocRATS?

What White Women Want, Surprisingly the GOP

[SNIP]

Last year, John McCain won a majority of the white female vote. They sum to more than 25 million women. Democrats, so many forget, have not won a majority of white women since 1964.

[/SNIP]

Gee? Where DOES that leave you Bodie??

Game SET, MATCH. Bye-BYE.

PALIN MUST be a REAL threat to you, HUH?:eek::lol:

Thanks that was a good article..

I just question why liberal women stand by or even applaud while Sarah Palin is used as an item of sexist attacks by the liberal media or others of the liberal point of view.

Forum List

Back