Palestinians Certain to Win Recognition as a State by UN vote today

So this is how a "good Christian" woman speaks? I wonder if she also knows how to say that in Farsi. How about the Muslim criminals, Frau Sherri, or do they get a pass from you no matter how many innocent people they kill? Perhaps you are only concerned when the Jews are involved. After all, if you were truly the humanitarian that you want to fake us out that you are, you would be on several message boards condemning what is going on in the Muslim world. Your silence speaks loads about you.

Hossfly,

What a Christian does not do is support Israel's war crimes and human rights abuses and Apartheid and ethnic cleansing and genocide in Palestine!

We are discussing Palestine and Israel, here, and my focus is on a 40+ year Occupation that dehumaizes and commmits daily human rights abuses againt an indigenous Palestinian people!

As Christians mobilized against Apartheid in South Africa, they in that same fashion have mobilized against Apartheid in Palestine!

And I must apologize for my language, I am simply so angry, as I have spent the past two weeks reading about all the children in Palestine Israel has murdered, reading their stories, I cannot help but be angry!

How can a human being not be angry as they read the stories of over one thousand Palestinian children killed by Israel in Palestine since the First Intifada commenced?

And their names and how each child died is set forth on Btselem!

33 pages of dead children set forth in their tables killed in Cast Lead alone!

I just printed the lists of the dead children!

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Sherri
The war is over now so you can demobilize and return home.

Hossfly,

The struggle for Freedom for Palestine is ongoing!

The murder of children in Palestine is ongoing!

Noone is going to stop speaking about all of this until Palestine is Free and Israel stops murdering the children of Palestine and other innocent civilians in Palestine!
(344 children Israel murdered in Cast Lead, 759 civilians Israel murdered in Cast Lead)

Sherri

Rosie,

Once they get all of their 600,000+ illegal settler land thieves the fuck out of Occupied Palestine, end the illegal Occupation, and all the soldiers out, sure, then they have no obligations owed about water or electricity, but they have to get those child killing settlers and IDF soldiers/war criminals out of there and fully end the Occupation, first, though!

Israel needs to get the fuck out of the land they illegally have soldiers and illegal settlers in, get out of Occupied Palestine completely, that is Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem!

Sherri
Sherri should put a diaper on her face because that's where all the shit is coming out of. LOL

Spoken Like A True Nazi!
Do you really think anybody believes your IslamoNazi lies and vomit? I'd slap you, but that would be animal abuse. It would be good if you shocked us for ONCE and said something intelligent and truthful. I don't know what your mental problem is, you crazy witch, but I bet you it's hard to pronounce. Your Jew hate under the guise of "compassion for the Palestinians" is as fake as a three dollar bill. Looks like your mouth is getting bigger than your muzzle...time to up the medication.

Last edited:
The Palestinians are certain to win U.N. recognition as a state on Thursday but success could exact a high price: delaying an independent state of Palestine because of Israel's vehement opposition.

The United States, Israel's closest ally, mounted an aggressive campaign to head off the General Assembly vote, which the Palestinians view as a historic step in their quest for global recognition.

The Palestinians say they need U.N. recognition of a Palestinian state in the West Bank, Gaza and east Jerusalem, the lands Israel captured in 1967, to be able to resume negotiations with Israel and the non-member observer state status could also open the way for possible war crimes charges against the Jewish state at the International Criminal Court.

In a last-ditch move Wednesday, U.S. Deputy Secretary of State William Burns made a personal appeal to Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas promising that President Barack Obama would re-engage as a mediator in 2013 if Abbas abandoned the effort to seek statehood. But the Palestinian leader refused, said Abbas aide Saeb Erekat.

The Palestinians chose the "International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People" for the vote. Before it takes place, there will be a morning of speeches by supporters focusing on the rights of the Palestinians. Abbas is scheduled to be a speaker at that meeting, and again in the afternoon when he will present the case for Palestinian statehood in the General Assembly.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned Wednesday that the U.N. vote will not fulfill the goal of independent Palestinian and Israeli states living side by side in peace, which the U.S. strongly supports because that requires direct negotiations.

"We need an environment conducive to that," she told reporters in Washington. "And we've urged both parties to refrain from actions that might in any way make a return to meaningful negotiations that focus on getting to a resolution more difficult."

The U.S. Congress has threatened financial sanctions if the Palestinians improve their status at the United Nations.

Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev said that by going to the U.N., the Palestinians violate "both the spirit and the word of signed agreements to solve issues through negotiations," which broke down four years ago.

But Israeli officials appeared to back away from threats of drastic measures if the Palestinians get U.N. approval, with officials suggesting the government would take steps only if the Palestinians use their new status to act against Israel.

Palestinians Certain to Win Recognition as a State - ABC News

As a State the first time the fire rockets mortars and missiles into Israel , she is free to occupy them until the Government of Palestine can stop such from happening. Go ahead make it a State.
There's a price to Uhuru!

If anyone anywhere has some sane reason why the U.S. would work against this I would like to see it, otherwise, WTF WH? :mad:
What are its borders? Who is the ruling govt., leaders, responsible parties etc? What is its capital? If any of this includes parts of Israel, has there been a negotiated agreement?

That's why.
Remind us of Israel's Eastern border.

So this is how a "good Christian" woman speaks? I wonder if she also knows how to say that in Farsi. How about the Muslim criminals, Frau Sherri, or do they get a pass from you no matter how many innocent people they kill? Perhaps you are only concerned when the Jews are involved. After all, if you were truly the humanitarian that you want to fake us out that you are, you would be on several message boards condemning what is going on in the Muslim world. Your silence speaks loads about you.

Hossfly,

What a Christian does not do is support Israel's war crimes and human rights abuses and Apartheid and ethnic cleansing and genocide in Palestine!

We are discussing Palestine and Israel, here, and my focus is on a 40+ year Occupation that dehumaizes and commmits daily human rights abuses againt an indigenous Palestinian people!

As Christians mobilized against Apartheid in South Africa, they in that same fashion have mobilized against Apartheid in Palestine!

And I must apologize for my language, I am simply so angry, as I have spent the past two weeks reading about all the children in Palestine Israel has murdered, reading their stories, I cannot help but be angry!

How can a human being not be angry as they read the stories of over one thousand Palestinian children killed by Israel in Palestine since the First Intifada commenced?

Sherri

Wow, just wow. :clap2:
What would really be a wow if there were Muslims organizations condemning what the Muslims are doing to innocent people. Perhaps, unlike Frau Sherri, you can give us a list of Muslim groups who are busy condemning what the Muslims are doing? Do you have a list for us where we can go to their sites and see what they are saying? After all, you can't be that deaf and dumb to not realize what they are doing to those who are either non Muslims or Muslims of different sects. Or maybe you, the same as Frau Sherri, just feel there are no Jews involved so you don't bother with Muslim atrocities -- whether they are in Africa, Southeast Asia or the Middle East.

Rosie,

Once they get all of their 600,000+ illegal settler land thieves the fuck out of Occupied Palestine, end the illegal Occupation, and all the soldiers out, sure, then they have no obligations owed about water or electricity, but they have to get those child killing settlers and IDF soldiers/war criminals out of there and fully end the Occupation, first, though!

Israel needs to get the fuck out of the land they illegally have soldiers and illegal settlers in, get out of Occupied Palestine completely, that is Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem!

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri
Actually, Frau Sherri, there are good Christians working for organizations that are keeping track of what your Muslim friends are doing to their people. Evidently you would not be interested in their groups or to join them because there are no Jews involved. And, Frau Sherri, don't you think that there are Buddhists, Hindus, Christians and even other Muslims who are angry at the atrocities the Muslims have committed to their brethren where even millions have been killed? Many of us realize that you close your eyes to this because you can't blame these atrocities on the Jews, but these atrocities are happening nonetheless. It is quite obvious that you don't want to hear about Muslim atrocities or else, as a supposedly "good Christian" woman, you would also be spending your time on other message boards condemning what these Muslim criminals are doing. That you are not tells us all about you. By the way, it looks like Frau Sherri can't supply us with a list of Muslim groups condemning what their fellow Muslims are doing. Could it be that the other Muslims don't care what their fellow Muslims are doing so they don't keep any statistics?

Hossfly,

Sherri

What would really be a wow if there were Muslims organizations condemning what the Muslims are doing to innocent people. Perhaps, unlike Frau Sherri, you can give us a list of Muslim groups who are busy condemning what the Muslims are doing? Do you have a list for us where we can go to their sites and see what they are saying? After all, you can't be that deaf and dumb to not realize what they are doing to those who are either non Muslims or Muslims of different sects. Or maybe you, the same as Frau Sherri, just feel there are no Jews involved so you don't bother with Muslim atrocities -- whether they are in Africa, Southeast Asia or the Middle East.

This look familiar to you?
Web%20Night%20Tracers.jpg

Hossfly,

Sherri

We are discussing Palestine, you seem to keep forgetting that, my Nazi Zionist friend!

I am not going off topic and discussing Muslims in other places, and I am not interested in a Muslim Hatefest discussion with you, either!

What is happening in Palestine is all about a Colonial Occupation, and an indigenous Palestinian people who are struggling for Freedom from that Occupation!

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri
Actually, Frau Sherri, there are good Christians working for organizations that are keeping track of what your Muslim friends are doing to their people. Evidently you would not be interested in their groups or to join them because there are no Jews involved. And, Frau Sherri, don't you think that there are Buddhists, Hindus, Christians and even other Muslims who are angry at the atrocities the Muslims have committed to their brethren where even millions have been killed? Many of us realize that you close your eyes to this because you can't blame these atrocities on the Jews, but these atrocities are happening nonetheless. It is quite obvious that you don't want to hear about Muslim atrocities or else, as a supposedly "good Christian" woman, you would also be spending your time on other message boards condemning what these Muslim criminals are doing. That you are not tells us all about you. By the way, it looks like Frau Sherri can't supply us with a list of Muslim groups condemning what their fellow Muslims are doing. Could it be that the other Muslims don't care what their fellow Muslims are doing so they don't keep any statistics?

Hossfly,

It really seems to me all your posts are motivated by your hate for Muslims. I am not interested in hating with you, or discussing this obsessive hate thing you are in to, either, . It really does not have anything to do with the conflict in Israel and Palestine. I think it would be helpful for you to address Israel Palestine issues when you are posting here.

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri

Hossfly,

It really seems to me all your posts are motivated by your hate for Muslims. I am not interested in hating with you, or discussing this obsessive hate thing you are in to, either, . It really does not have anything to do with the conflict in Israel and Palestine. I think it would be helpful for you to address Israel Palestine issues when you are posting here.

Sherri
What does Jesus say and what does he tell you?

Hossfly,

Sherri

Hossfly,

Sherri
Whereas all of crazy Sherri's posts are motivated by hatred for a Jews disguised as concern for Palestinians. Ha ha.

Hossfly,

Sherri

To Love, to love God, with all of my heart and my mind and my soul, to love my neighbors as myself, and, the new command, to love as He, Jesus, loved!

There is no command to hate Muslims!

what the hell are you talking about. israel complains about fire. palestine complains about fire.

being a state doesn't provide immunity from war crimes.

so, if iran develops a nuke and lends it to lebanon or jordan or iraq or syria (violation of airspace by israel is an act of war) to bomb israel, you're good with that. how about iran popping a nuke at our fleet in the persian gulf area or mediterranean because the USA flew a drone over iran, violating their airspace....that sort of constitutes "return fire of ANY MAGNITUDE" to me.

i swear, i have met a lot of bad ass motherfuckers in my life, and even a few cold-blooded killers (and believe me, those guys will send chills up your spine with ust a look) but i don't think i have ever seen such a completely depraved and blood thirsty culture as that of the jewish culture, at least in america.

and really, you and all your "thankers" may want to realise that international law trumps talmudic law, so brush up on it.
Isn't it fun to see how Seal ignores the bloodthirsty Muslim culture? No matter how many innocent people they have killed and are still killing (even his fellow Catholics), he conveniently closes his eyes to it. Instead of Seal worrying about International Law trumping Talmudic, how about he think about that this is the 21st century, and you don't see civilized people killing others in the name of a religion like we see so many of the followers of Islam do in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa.
Hamas video: Killing Jews is 'worship that draws us close to Allah' - Wilmington Conservative | Examiner.com

diversion.
Of course Seal doesn't it want brought out that the Muslims are committing so many atrocities in different places. Even when he had a chance on the Middle East Board to discuss what they were doing in Middle East countries, it was more important for him to start taking on other personas, such as Solly, the Jewish longshoreman. Does Seal really care that Hamas is saying that killing Jews draws them closer to Allah? Of course he doesn't

Hossfly,

Sherri

To Love, to love God, with all of my heart and my mind and my soul, to love my neighbors as myself, and, the new command, to love as He, Jesus, loved!

If Jesus miraculously came back today and saw how the Muslims were harassing and murdering his followers and burning down their churches, he would sit down and cry. And, Frau Sherri, people can read behind all your blabbering as a "good Christian" woman that underneath it all you really hate the Jews. The Jews aren't in many places of the world murdering people in the name of their religion, but the Muslims certainly are. However, if it makes you happy to fake out the readers that you are a "good Christian" woman, keep on blabbering on about it.. I hope the readers notice that Frau Sherri couldn't supply us with Muslim organizations that are keeping statistics of the number of people their brethren have murdered. Instead she goes into her Jesus shtick.

The "Yes" vote will have a practical diplomatic effect, as it will allow the Palestinians to participate in debates at the UN and improve their chances of joining UN agencies and bodies like the International Criminal Court.

I think the main concern is that once declared a "state" said state will propose its borders to not only be gaza, the west bank and east jerusalem, but all of Israel proper, thus having two states claiming the same territory. This would lead to UN issues for Israel that they dont really want to deal with.

Taiwan?

Look what happened to Taiwan, they got booted out of the UN to make way for "Red" China. Also here is a case where it is the same nationality fighting over the same land. Basically you had a civil war and the side that lost took over an island forming a "government in exile"

Hardly 'RED' China,anyway you should be grateful to China,because without China and their money underpinning your debt.....YOU WOULD BE LIVING IN A MUD HUT.

TALK ABOUT BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU.

YOU DON'T LIKE IT ??????? THEN PAY YA DEBT BACK :bsflag:MAN.:D:cool:

Hossfly,

Sherri

Get a load of the crap this piece of shit Jew hating IslamoTerrorist loving witch delivers. I bet when she talks like this in front of her Muslim friends she represents herself as a Christian while they ooo and ahhh. Ha ha.

Last edited:
The "Yes" vote will have a practical diplomatic effect, as it will allow the Palestinians to participate in debates at the UN and improve their chances of joining UN agencies and bodies like the International Criminal Court.
In that case those "law abiding" <joke> Palestinians who are led by child killing terrorist Hamas animals can charged with all the crimes against humanity they have committed. Perhaps this is a good thing then. Funny but true.

Last edited:

If Jesus miraculously came back today and saw how the Muslims were harassing and murdering his followers and burning down their churches, he would sit down and cry. And, Frau Sherri, people can read behind all your blabbering as a "good Christian" woman that underneath it all you really hate the Jews. The Jews aren't in many places of the world murdering people in the name of their religion, but the Muslims certainly are. However, if it makes you happy to fake out the readers that you are a "good Christian" woman, keep on blabbering on about it.. I hope the readers notice that Frau Sherri couldn't supply us with Muslim organizations that are keeping statistics of the number of people their brethren have murdered. Instead she goes into her Jesus shtick.
Just a quick reminder...this Sherri is a Nazi whore who is literally out of fucking mind. Best we take that into consideration when responding to her. In other words, don't take this sick woman too seriously. She is obviously in need of mental help.

Forum List

Back