'Palestinian'

Your Mahomet molesting a 6 year old child was no joke. Sucks being you

not really. You see, jew, I don't care how much shit you talk about mohammed. I'M not one of your ****** class that you can pick on.

Rather, I'm one of those white americans whose collective asses you find yourself kissing in order to maintain zion.

pucker up, lover boy!

LOL, the US deploys Israeli military technology in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You're not the brightest bulb in the bunch, dumbass.:lol:

And isreal thrives on the cash flow of American taxes. Otherwise, you'd be a dry husk ready to be sheared.

but, do tell me more about which of us is a dumbass while insisting that I'm a muslim, german kindling.

:rofl:

not really. You see, jew, I don't care how much shit you talk about mohammed. I'M not one of your ****** class that you can pick on.

Rather, I'm one of those white americans whose collective asses you find yourself kissing in order to maintain zion.

pucker up, lover boy!

And isreal thrives on the cash flow of American taxes. Otherwise, you'd be a dry husk ready to be sheared.

but, do tell me more about which of us is a dumbass while insisting that I'm a muslim, german kindling.

Two thirds of US foreign aid goes to your Muzzies and Arabs who hate the Great Satan America.

Meanwhile, Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion in American products each year, making Israel one of the US's 20 largest export markets, while poor people like you buy cheap shit from China :lol:

Two thirds of US foreign aid goes to your Muzzies and Arabs who hate the Great Satan America.

Meanwhile, Israelis buy upwards of $15 billion in American products each year, making Israel one of the US's 20 largest export markets, while poor people like you buy cheap shit from China :lol:

yea right, jew. If it weren't for foreign aid to jew-land your kind couldn't afford to water a single olive tree on stolen land. Besides, you are no better, mr. Isreal or bust.

tell me more about being poor after having lamps made from your skin, joojoo.

:thup:

yea right, jew. If it weren't for foreign aid to jew-land your kind couldn't afford to water a single olive tree on stolen land. Besides, you are no better, mr. Isreal or bust.

Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world, psycho. Meanwhile, you're unemployed and uneducated :lol:

Israel has a $200 billion GDP, the 40th largest economy in the world, psycho. Meanwhile, you're unemployed and uneducated :lol:

You know nothing about me. Coincidentally, you seem to know nothing about foreign aid to isreal.

You can't brag about your economy when you are propped up by the US like a puppet with a hand up its ass.

Go fight over a penny, you fucking lampshade.

You know nothing about me. Coincidentally, you seem to know nothing about foreign aid to isreal.

You can't brag about your economy when you are propped up by the US like a puppet with a hand up its ass.

LOL, Israel receives 3 times more venture capital per person than the US. You're so fucking dumb, no wonder America is doomed.

LOL, Israel receives 3 times more venture capital per person than the US. You're so fucking dumb, no wonder America is doomed.

monies taken strait from the tit of the American tax payer. Again, we both know that without zionist embezzlement of the US you'd have just about what you walked away from the concentration camp with: a tattoo and broken dreams.

monies taken strait from the tit of the American tax payer. Again, we both know that without zionist embezzlement of the US you'd have just about what you walked away from the concentration camp with: a tattoo and broken dreams.

Israel receives no "monies," loser.

Sure it does. Feel free to stop suckling the American tax payer like a baby drinking milk, jew.

We both know you won't though.

Sure it does. Feel free to stop suckling the American tax payer like a baby drinking milk, jew.

We both know you won't though.

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

I’ll tell you why I like the cigarette business. It costs a penny to make. Sell it for a dollar. It’s addictive. And there’s fantastic brand loyalty.
—Warren Buffett

so much for Buffet quotes...

I’ll tell you why I like the cigarette business. It costs a penny to make. Sell it for a dollar. It’s addictive. And there’s fantastic brand loyalty.
—Warren Buffett

Meanwhile, you're unemployed and living in a shoe box :lol:

—Warren Buffett

Your fragile self esteem would need to think so. But hey, your kind also think that the sun rises and sets according to jewish permission so...

—Warren Buffett

Your fragile self esteem would need to think so. But hey, your kind also think that the sun rises and sets according to jewish permission so...

Projecting, again, trash?

jews couldn't go back to egypt anyways, egypt is a US ally, which makes them an ally of egypt as well since they both receive a ton of money from the good ol' USA.

jews couldn't go back to egypt anyways, egypt is a US ally, which makes them an ally of egypt as well since they both receive a ton of money from the good ol' USA.

You have any archaeological evidence Jews inhabited Egypt, psycho loser? No, I didn't think so

Forum List

Back