'Palestinian'

jews couldn't go back to egypt anyways, egypt is a US ally, which makes them an ally of egypt as well since they both receive a ton of money from the good ol' USA.

You have any archaeological evidence Jews inhabited Egypt, psycho loser? No, I didn't think so

Your own holy book tells us exactly where you escaped from, Hiburu. Moreso, it tells us exactly how you took land from an indigenous population THEN just like you are doing now.

Truly, nothing new under the sun.

jews couldn't go back to egypt anyways, egypt is a US ally, which makes them an ally of egypt as well since they both receive a ton of money from the good ol' USA.

You have any archaeological evidence Jews inhabited Egypt, psycho loser? No, I didn't think so

You were slaves of the pharoahs. Ever seen the movie the Ten Commandments?

You were slaves of the pharoahs. Ever seen the movie the Ten Commandments?

when you have nothing else to retort with then REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT.

:rofl:

that vacuous echo we hear must be coming from that mudhole stomped in jstone's ass.

Jstone: "DddDdDDderrrr II"mmm Ujummicated becuz uym JEWITCH!"

:rofl:

Psycho loser :cuckoo:

poor, impotent jew.

:lol:

Warren Buffett...:clap2:
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psycho loser :cuckoo:

poor, impotent jew.

We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffet is only interested in accumulating more pennies, no wonder he likes jews.

poor, impotent jew.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

Warren Buffet is only interested in accumulating more pennies, no wonder he likes jews.

Israel is the first foreign country Buffett invested in. Meanwhile, you're unemployed and living in a slum :lol:

Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube

Israel is the first foreign country Buffett invested in. Meanwhile, you're unemployed and living in a slum :lol:

What's it like to be wrong all the time. WB invested first in the US. Now the 3 periods are up, time to change your pad.

What's it like to be wrong all the time. WB invested first in the US. Now the 3 periods are up, time to change your pad.

Meanwhile, you're an unemployed high school dropout living in a trailer. :lol:

And you have such an important high paying job that you can spend all day repeating the same thing over and over?

btw, izrael is chock full of trailer parks.

And you have such an important high paying job that you can spend all day repeating the same thing over and over?

Israel is full of lavish villas on the Mediterranean owned by entrepreneurs. You, OTOH, are an unemployed high school dropout living in a slum :lol:

Israel is full of lavish villas on the Mediterranean owned by entrepreneurs. You, OTOH, are an unemployed high school dropout living in a slum :lol:

How luxurious they are! They even have their own barbed wire!

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=mobil...art=0&ndsp=38&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=104&ty=76

Last edited:

Don't drool in your keyboard, trailer trash :lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rhcu7lNvaU]Meier On Rothschild - 3D Tour - Real Estate in Tel Aviv - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back