'Palestinian'

Adams was an alcoholic.

What does izzyrael being set up 3000 years ago have to do with anything? We all descend from Lucy, who was from Africa, you gonna claim all of Africa too?

Israel was set up 3000 years ago, 2000 years before there was a Mahomet or even an Arab.

Jews are the only surviving People from ancient Canaan and own Israel, today.

Arabs and Mahometans pound sand.

So every people who had land 3000 years ago has a right to go claim it now?:cuckoo:

Egyptians haven't owned Egypt for 5000 years, dumbbell?

Israel was set up 3000 years ago, 2000 years before there was a Mahomet or even an Arab.

Jews are the only surviving People from ancient Canaan and own Israel, today.

Arabs and Mahometans pound sand.

So every people who had land 3000 years ago has a right to go claim it now?:cuckoo:

That's just ONE example of a people who've OCCUPIED THAT LAND FOR 5000 YEARS!!! Geez, get a real argument.

So the US should give all its land back to the spear chuckers?

That's just ONE example of a people who've OCCUPIED THAT LAND FOR 5000 YEARS!!! Geez, get a real argument.

Arabians haven't occupied Arabia for 1400 years, dumbass?:lol:

Arabians? The horses? Or do you mean Saudi Arabians?

So you didn't answer, should the US give back all its land to the indians, since the indians were here 3000 years ago?

So you didn't answer, should the US give back all its land to the indians, since the indians were here 3000 years ago?

Iraqis haven't occupied Iraq since it was called Mesopotamia 5000 years ago, dumbass? :lol:

Iraqis haven't occupied Iraq since it was called Mesopotamia 5000 years ago, dumbass? :lol:

Now that's totally irrelevant, you must be new to debating.

And anyways, Irak has a few jews, why don't you go claim their land as well?

You need to get a brain transplant before attempting to debate.

Hey! Canada has some jews and jews have been on earth for 3000 years, why don't you go claim Canada?

Hey! Canada has some jews and jews have been on earth for 3000 years, why don't you go claim Canada?

Israel, not Canada, is the Jewish homeland. You're so dumb, it's not even funny.

Israel, not Canada, is the Jewish homeland. You're so dumb, it's not even funny.

Florida and NYC are the jewish homeland.There are probably 10 times more jews in the US than in israel. Shows what you know.

Egypt is your homeland, dink. Remember from whence you came, slave of the Pharaoh.

Remember, your Mahomet was a pedophile married to a 6 year old girl when he was 53 :lol:

guess again!

I'm not a muslim.

:rofl:

Back to Egypt with you, slave!

:lol:

ps, go tell your funny jokes to the ghosts of the homosexual David and Jonathan. I'm pretty sure we ALL know why Saul threw his spear.

Egypt is your homeland, dink. Remember from whence you came, slave of the Pharaoh.

Remember, your Mahomet was a pedophile married to a 6 year old girl when he was 53 :lol:

guess again!

I'm not a muslim.

ps, go tell your funny jokes to the ghosts of the homosexual David and Jonathan. I'm pretty sure we ALL know why Saul threw his spear.

Your Mahomet molesting a 6 year old child was no joke. Sucks being you

guess again!

I'm not a muslim.

not really. You see, jew, I don't care how much shit you talk about mohammed. I'M not one of your ****** class that you can pick on.

Rather, I'm one of those white americans whose collective asses you find yourself kissing in order to maintain zion.

pucker up, lover boy!

You have archaeological evidence Jews inhabited Egypt, psycho? No, I didn't think so :lol:

read your own history, jew. Before your ghost in the sky promised you canaan (another land ironically already occupied) you were slaves from Egypt.

fool.

guess again!

I'm not a muslim.

not really. You see, jew, I don't care how much shit you talk about mohammed. I'M not one of your ****** class that you can pick on.

Rather, I'm one of those white americans whose collective asses you find yourself kissing in order to maintain zion.

pucker up, lover boy!

LOL, the US deploys Israeli military technology in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You're not the brightest bulb in the bunch, dumbass.:lol:

Forum List

Back