'Palestinian'

Where did I say that israel didn't have nice places to live? All I said was that israel has its fair share of trailer parks, that's all.

Where did I say that israel didn't have nice places to live? All I said was that israel has its fair share of trailer parks, that's all.

You would have saved a lot of people a lot of despair had you been aborted.

Your picture on facebook is hilarious. How'd you get soooo fucking ugly? :lol:

Never gonna get it, never gonna get it... NEVER gonna get it, never gonna get it....

Temple_Mount_aerial_tb_n031900.jpg

:rofl:

Never gonna get it, never gonna get it... NEVER gonna get it, never gonna get it....

You live in the US of Torah, psycho. :clap2:

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

No, we enjoy all of our ethnic peoples, jew face. Muslims AND kikes evenly.

Now, go quote some silly ass ramble about John Quincy Adams again, comma master.

No, we enjoy all of our ethnic peoples, jew face. Muslims AND kikes evenly.

Now, go quote some silly ass ramble about John Quincy Adams again, comma master.

:eek:fl:

You enjoy living in the US of Torah, psycho :lol:

Torah inscribed in Liberty Bell, Philadelphia: "Proclaim Liberty Throughout The Land" :clap2:
Independence National Historical Park - Liberty Bell Center (U.S. National Park Service)

Your JIDF paycheck must be paid in pesos if that is all you can retort with, hebe.

Forum List

Back